Post match discussion - talk about your recent victories and losses here

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Teddy Coalition
level2
level2

Close game, Subs obliterated.

Postby Teddy Coalition » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:13 am

I had a great game VS Tarkus....
I didn't realise until the end That I obliterared his subs in DEFCON 3 whith my 12 battleships as they mowed across...
He didn't have a single sub left... I knew i sank some, but the Navy battle was intense...
I plugged my Battleships as close as I could and charged south... With my AC's also tight 1 by 1...
it was a grouling match, I thought i had him, but he saved up like 5 AC's in back...
After the smoke over the atlantic cleared, and I was down to 2 AC's in cuba, but he found them... not before i discovered 2 radars.. which, I took only 1..?

By defcon 1 i knew he was nearing.. i sent scounts from mainland and sure he was.. bombing my Radars in Iceland and Spain.

I still had the one in UK which helped alot...
but sooner or later i ran out of planes and he took a peek at (presumably 2) 3 silos....
I launched them fearing bombers and subs which i thought were in arctic. He had none.
My bombers went to chill in africa then hit est coast first, very succesfuly, I got 24 points or so on them at first...

Then his wave of bombers came.. he took out my 2 Air Bases, and my planes lacked distance to pick them all off...
Turned out they were same bombers going for a refill to 4 AC's.. I tried some naval bombing, but they missed.. he moved around well after my radars gone..
I had no vision on his territory

then... we had a standoff...
lasted like 5 minutes
Then out of knowere last 4 bombers came and destroyed 1 full Silo.. I was devastated... he took out the empty 2 erlier in the bomb runs, but I didn't think he saw that one in Scandanavia.
I was down to 2 silos....
Then i said les finish it... and his silos opened up. My silos went, and as soon as i saw all were committed, and just in great time, My subs hit his coast...
He had no defense.. I hit him first and how.... Entire SA lit up.. He was impressed.
I ranked up over 122 points, then his hit, I WAS STILL WAITING 4 THE SUBS!!
no sign...
Once the fallout fell,we chatted and found out what happened to al those subs...
It was one close game, and the best navy matchup Yet.

GG TARKUS :wink:

ps. Pardon any spelling mistakes. :P Oh, and feel free any comments... suggestions, even "reletively nice" flames, lol.. jus kidding, I'm not into burning..
- Tobias -
level3
level3

Re: Close game, Subs obliterated.

Postby - Tobias - » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:43 pm

Teddy Coalition wrote:I had a great game ...

Your enthusiasm is infectious. I need to play more often.
rus|Mike
level5
level5

Postby rus|Mike » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:46 pm

You could have left a link to the recording so that those who think it's worth it could watch it.
Why?
level5
level5

Postby Why? » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:16 am

xander doesn't host recordings.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:06 am

Why? wrote:xander doesn't host recordings.

Indeed. I am too lazy to create an automated system. However, I am currently in negotiations to get someone else to do the work of writing up the systems for me, so there is some possibility that recordings from my servers will be up at some point. And I still have most of them, going back a while, so if we can get things worked out, they will be hosted.

xander
Teddy Coalition
level2
level2

Postby Teddy Coalition » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:57 am

I can't wait till i get full version..
I love a long game, which this was, but once i get full, I'm going to host a Office Game on a BIG WORLD Map..
Gonna run it for 12 hours! :twisted:

"How about a nice and very long game of chess?"

It kinda reminds me of Mail Chess back in the day...

Return to “The Debriefing Room”