Hat Tip to nuclear cocaine

Post match discussion - talk about your recent victories and losses here

Moderator: Defcon moderators

- Tobias -
level3
level3

Hat Tip to nuclear cocaine

Postby - Tobias - » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:26 am

Every once and a while it just so happens that a particular player can help make a Defcon session (read: 12-16 hours) a very enjoyable experience. This happened to me today with player nuclear cocaine. After raping me as ru from the arctic in a 2v2, we happened to team together on about four or five straight games, and it was a real pleasure having him as an ally. He twice ran the EU gap at record speeds to save my azz, defeated a named-player in a hot naval battle in the south Atlantic, crushed a combined NA/SA silo formation, and, among a number of other spectacular feats, played in a most heroic fashion. All fun to watch and to participate with in some small way. In addition, he did some kindly server assistance for me as well. It was a great series of games, and nc made them a lot of fun. Hat tip and thanks for the session.
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

Re: Hat Tip to nuclear cocaine

Postby nuclear cocaine » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:55 am

Thank you tobias, it was fun just to get back into playing with a real always teammate! You always do crafty things, makes it easy when your partner is both inventive and always make it easier to be victorious with you on my team! look forward to playing with you for another 7 years man. Once again thank you I enjoyed that day also.

Return to “The Debriefing Room”