My Empire!! 44 confirmed and counting

Post match discussion - talk about your recent victories and losses here

Moderator: Defcon moderators

caranthir.pkk
level3
level3

Postby caranthir.pkk » Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:27 am

Radiant Caligula wrote:you really don't want me to dig up my track record. The Earth's gravity field would collapse...

The screenshot upload would probably overload the Internet and crash the global economy. :(
Radiant Caligula
level5
level5

Postby Radiant Caligula » Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:40 am

caranthir.pkk wrote:
Radiant Caligula wrote:you really don't want me to dig up my track record. The Earth's gravity field would collapse...

The screenshot upload would probably overload the Internet and crash the global economy. :(

HELL YEAH!!!

that has been my ultimate goal the last 15years, so damn - I'm gonna show you mine... :lol: :lol: :lol:
-First you wanna kill me. Now you wanna kiss me?? BLOW!
kentuckyfried
level2
level2

Postby kentuckyfried » Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:37 am

Noticed a certain DTY on a NOOb dedcon server, played, he kicked the crap out of all his noob neighbors asap at defcon 1, wins, takes the screenshot.

You're the best defcon player in the world DTY.
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:41 pm

Radiant Caligula wrote:
caranthir.pkk wrote:

HELL YEAH!!!

that has been my ultimate goal the last 15years, so damn - I'm gonna show you mine... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't even have about a third of mine anymore. :cry:

But that open window looks mighty familiar. :wink:
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast...
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:04 am

Here's one for ya! :wink:

deathtoyou
level1
level1

Postby deathtoyou » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:04 pm

that was a fun game and i did very well i think playing with both you and jesus

btw that noob server isnt a noob server and it also has the best settings of all the dedcons not to mention its hard enouph trying to find a game let alone a quality game with quality players and if i remember correctly KFC you where in 3rd at the end and your no noob
"so shuv that Trans Fat up your..."

edit... you know i just looked at the screen from that game and it was a 4 man you KFC, roguestate, me and 1 other not sure if he is a noob..... however i do know rogue state is not a noob and you sure arn't so what where you saying ???
kentuckyfried
level2
level2

Postby kentuckyfried » Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:02 am

deathtoyou wrote:that was a fun game and i did very well i think playing with both you and jesus

btw that noob server isnt a noob server and it also has the best settings of all the dedcons not to mention its hard enouph trying to find a game let alone a quality game with quality players and if i remember correctly KFC you where in 3rd at the end and your no noob
"so shuv that Trans Fat up your..."

edit... you know i just looked at the screen from that game and it was a 4 man you KFC, roguestate, me and 1 other not sure if he is a noob..... however i do know rogue state is not a noob and you sure arn't so what where you saying ???

I don't really care anymore, I've experienced some pretty greasy defcon games as of late and I think I'll be taking a break.
FYI, when someone says that he's all that and a bag of chips, you want to tear the fucker down. Pretty simple.
deathtoyou
level1
level1

Postby deathtoyou » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:52 pm

im with you on the greasy games part

hmm bag of chips that sounds good rite now

Return to “The Debriefing Room”