level2

JESUS v caranthir.pkk . . . first encounter

Postby JESUS » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:53 am

Hi all ,

a long overdue game between myself and pkk

default settings random territories

JESUS - NA
PKK - EU

I placed most of my fleet in the atlantic and sent some carriers to the west of africa. The african fleet were soon intercepted and my southernly attack scuppered :(

3 of my subs went through the berring, along with 3 bb, and lay in wait on the russia /EU border.

with massive casualties on both sides it became a real cat and mouse affair with fighters and remaining bombers.

I sent a couple of carriers sub hunting to the west coast of NA where i found a gaggle of subs :P , 2 or 3 managed to get nkes off with little or no damage.

also found some hiding near Mexico :P , and again 1 or 2 managed to get a couple of nukes off but with no damage to me.

meanwhile the battle still continued in the atlantic ,

with most of my fleet gone, and was confident i'd found most subs , let my silo's rip.
on this pkk opened his silo' targeting mine (I think) .
here is where my 3 hiding subs launched and managed to disrupt the flow of nukes and destroy some.

danger passed and vic timer running , pkk released his remaining nukes married with one last bomber run, which i took down with a few fighters.

some nukes got through , not all .

end result.

A very tough game.

please post your side caranthir.

thanks
caranthir.pkk
level3
level3

Postby caranthir.pkk » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:15 pm

I got wtfpwned :( not much to say, I had a noobish sub setup that i should've fired earlier. Looking forward to the rematch!
Peace and Love
level2
level2

Postby Peace and Love » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:00 pm

It's so hard to sneak subs =(

mostly because they have no radar, and if you ping you're found and taken out with naval nukes near-instantly!
caranthir.pkk
level3
level3

Postby caranthir.pkk » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:13 pm

Peace and Love wrote:It's so hard to sneak subs =(

mostly because they have no radar, and if you ping you're found and taken out with naval nukes near-instantly!

it wasn't that, I left them to sit idle on his coast. Always a shit idea against someone experienced.

Return to “The Debriefing Room”