I watched and thout you did way more things with savvy and skill than you blundered
. heres a list for you if i remember it all....
1. you refilled well
2. you pressed your naval attack better than he did
3. your silo position was good for your city location
4. your timing was awesome in most cases
5. you seen he was a turtle and kept him as a turtle with pot shot nukes
6. your battle plan was solid !
7. your name intimidated him
1. your bombers were attacking in 20 plane bomb runs from bases clumped... In this case it is better to do max of 2 full base runs at once
2. you failed to put at least one carrier in your forward fleet of battleships for radar and sub defense for defcon 3 attack. always have forward cv for these reasons fortunately he failed this also.
3. your subs failed because you failed to put fighters up and battleships forward for cover
4.should always aim for the farthest big city east, of west russia and work back from their your subs could have accomplished this feat with ease with his city placement
5. your sync was way off if it was closer to perfect and you targeted the farthest west central city with 3 vollies and worked your way east 2nd city with 2 vollies tight sync and 1 vollie for the rest it wouldnt have been that close my friend
well done tho all in all you won