Post match discussion - talk about your recent victories and losses here

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Peace and Love
level2
level2

My First Debriefing ^__^

Postby Peace and Love » Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:57 pm

Cuz I had to try this stuff out sometime <_<

Map screenshot will be in a second post since the last time I tried to post an image the site crashed on me.

I drew all over it btw XD but I'm not graphically skilled enough to forge anything. It was me vs. MOR :D "The French" lol

I used FEUD's placement :D My thanks is on the map

MOR had one single scout battleship at B. So I deployed battleships ontop of it, keeping most of my fleet at C, since I was expecting the main fleet to be far away.

But then MOR places a whole fleet of 12 at B, letting me surround him entirely with my two airbases and my massive fleet swooping in from the east. He sent all his fighters toward China and managed to see every single one of my silos, I thought I was done for.

I sank twelve ships in the China Sea, 6 bombers, 6 fighters. I kept one battleship at A which helped me to a degree but was really there for scouting. Noticing that there isn't a considerable navy at A (1 carrier), I moved the remaining fleet into the Indian.

After a long exchange of bombers and fighters and the radar was down, MOR launched all his silos from D. I instantly set things to slow motion, launched all 8 subs west of India at his cities (couldn't reach his silos) before his bombers could take them out and launched all my silos directed toward his silos. He killed three silos, I killed four of his along with most of Russia's population (I love my subs). I finished off his last two silos with a quick bomber attack.

His 2nd fleet finally arrived at E but it was too late and my carriers ate his subs before they launched three volleys :D

gg, love you MOR for a great game ^___^
Peace and Love
level2
level2

Postby Peace and Love » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:01 pm

Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:04 pm

No need to thank me, it's just a placement scheme. Good job on the win!
creator
level3
level3

Postby creator » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:05 pm

hehe you beat my rival/not friend!!...actually thats a massive margin to beat someone by, alot more than I did in the exact same situation against the same person. well done!
OAM
level2
level2

Postby OAM » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:15 pm

Nice picture. I like the A B C D E thinggys.
Peace and Love
level2
level2

Postby Peace and Love » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:19 pm

OAM wrote:Nice picture. I like the A B C D E thinggys.

It saves me some words, since apparently some people don't like wordiness ^_^

Return to “The Debriefing Room”