Re: Another noob lesson Jon&Cow vs CZA&Baton

Postby cza » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:12 am

jon
level4
level4

Postby jon » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:41 am

Pretty funny, thanks cza.

It was a very good game and I did enjoy scouting all Baton bases with 3 CV...

What you didn't mention is your initial fleet fail when you went 1v2 in atl. What was a seasoned pro like you thinking? ;)
cza
level4
level4

Postby cza » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:41 am

I didn't really battle the fleets (for then I would have no ships remaining). You guys put up 17 CV against 8 CV. I just wanted to keep you honest, disrupt the timing, and make sure my silos got off. Kept most of my CVs until that exchange much later by the armpit. What puzzled me is your team's decision to not just sacrifice a few ships to come down and finish me off. Then one of you could have sailed on to the Indian (probably Mr. Cow's half fleet, while you refilled).
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:46 pm

some pictures from the game...

Cow I dont know what are u in naval, but I know for certain you are no winning spirit and thats only that matters. Btw he said that while fighting with Jon agains poor CZA...so they fought 2v1 and cow still is brave with words :)
jon
level4
level4

Postby jon » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:54 pm

This was terrific game, rematch please.
Mr.Cows
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Cows » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:02 am

Baton101 wrote:some pictures from the game...

Cow I dont know what are u in naval, but I know for certain you are no winning spirit and thats only that matters. Btw he said that while fighting with Jon agains poor CZA...so they fought 2v1 and cow still is brave with words :)

You couldnt stop me in artic with intact fleet and dont say you won the game because we are clearly talking about naval here.
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:32 am

Cow while you are concerned about naval, micro, universe, luck, ships, planes, nukes, flowers, fruits... and with everything else, I'm doing victory. I play for the end result, and that is a major difference between you and me, and for that reason you have less chance to win in any game.

As for naval engagement I dont care how it looks as long there is victory in the end.

As for stopping you in arctic that mission was accomplished since we won :) contemplate that sucker ;)

And again, you noob, you can waste me any way you want as long there is a victory for me in the end ;)
Mr.Cows
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Cows » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:44 pm

Baton101 wrote:Cow while you are concerned about naval, micro, universe, luck, ships, planes, nukes, flowers, fruits... and with everything else, I'm doing victory. I play for the end result, and that is a major difference between you and me, and for that reason you have less chance to win in any game.

As for naval engagement I dont care how it looks as long there is victory in the end.

As for stopping you in arctic that mission was accomplished since we won :) contemplate that sucker ;)

And again, you noob, you can waste me any way you want as long there is a victory for me in the end ;)

Why do you always change the subject when your are outsmarted in an argument?
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Mr.Cows wrote:
Baton101 wrote:Cow while you are concerned about naval, micro, universe, luck, ships, planes, nukes, flowers, fruits... and with everything else, I'm doing victory. I play for the end result, and that is a major difference between you and me, and for that reason you have less chance to win in any game.

Why do you always change the subject when your are outsmarted in an argument?

A great question Cows. So what's up with that Baton?
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:47 am

My point is that only end result matters.

As always, you can anytime outsmart me in any discussion, and nuke my fleet and silos, I dont mind I care only about victory.
Mr.Cows
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Cows » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:47 am

Baton101 wrote:My point is that only end result matters.

As always, you can anytime outsmart me in any discussion, and nuke my fleet and silos, I dont mind I care only about victory.

If you care only about victory then why on earth did you start talking about my naval?
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

Postby nuclear cocaine » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:24 pm

Agreed :) end result is the most important the road to get there is essential but navy loss don't seal the deal :)
Mr.Cows
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Cows » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:58 pm

nuclear cocaine wrote:

Agreed :) end result is the most important the road to get there is essential but navy loss don't seal the deal :)

We werent talking about victory in that game. We were talking about my naval not in that game but generally. Its like we were talking about some engine part of a race car and then suddenly someone bursts in and says victory is the most important which is out of the context obviously.

Return to “The Debriefing Room”