We had an orgy! ORGAZMO mode/Suicide mode

Post match discussion - talk about your recent victories and losses here

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Radiant Caligula
level5
level5

We had an orgy! ORGAZMO mode/Suicide mode

Postby Radiant Caligula » Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:26 pm

This was 2 nights ago. Ace checks in and gets his first taste of Orgazmo.
Have explained the settings before, but I have upgraded them a little.
I found the most intense way to make sure everyone is having multiple nuclear orgasms ASAP are these settings:

200pop/21 cities
5x speed
100%/75 timer

The Games:

I cant really recall much about specifics but they were intense (as all orgazmo rounds are).
If you're not familiar with how offensive you have to be to win this mode, you will drag behind once you see everyone else is launching, well everything.

Übertargeting is key for winning this mode. Playing defense is just a waste of time and exploiting that fact can give you advantages against ppl sitting on the fence. If you launch all your silos asap at key targets, you'll most likely hit a lot, 'cause once your nukes arrive, your opponent's silos are probably launching too.

In the game I played before this first orgazmo, I got effing pwnd by a SA CPU! I truly felt that was it and my time as an emperor was over.
So I fired up Orgazmo and started my campaign to regain the throne. IMO I performed pretty well, going on a 5wins killing spree until Ace Rimmer finally stopped my insane vendetta against anything and anyone for letting me be dethroned by Skynet. But I got rid of all the instigators in the Senate and kicked my way back (Fall of an Emperor=me)

NEW!:

SUICIDE MODE!!

This was supposed to be another orgazmo, but I got a twisted idea to try sumtin fresh. I got everyone on the same team (red 1st game)
and started the game. What I didnt tell them was that I had turned Defection OFF. ;-) Ppl had a laugh, but it actually turned out as a crazy mode.

I first wanted to name it "How Low Can You Go?" but Suicide mode have less words to remember.
The winner is simply the one at the BOTTOM of the scoring list in the end.

I figured that in suicide mode your own population is a target too, so I nuked the heck out of Europe before everyone else, as well as killing most of the other big cities across the world with long range Decon 3 (suicide :roll: ) bomber runs. This was easier in the first game because ppl (incl me) didnt target anything but cities. In the following games ppl started to force target subs and bombers, so penetrating deep into enemy territory was alot harder.

Settings the same as ORGAZMO but all on same team with defection OFF. Have fun.

-1095, anyone lower? I challenge you. ;-)

Finally Ace stopped my raging river of crisped blood and gave me a smacking.
Last edited by Radiant Caligula on Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:01 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:29 pm

It was pretty funny when we played the first suicide orgazmo mode and players started to realized they couldn't defect. Hilarious, just plain hilarious.

This was my first excursion into the world of orgazmo, and I'll most certainly be returning! I couldn't beleive how suicidal Radiant was though. I mean -1095 score! After the first game (in which I realized that holding back is a bad thing), I started to wonder how in the world he could be that unbelievably effective at hitting the big cities. (now I know!) In the last game I figured the only way to beat him at his own game was to go after him directly. That worked. :P

I changed my name to You did it! You finally did it! Damn you all to hell! in case you're wondering.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast...
Radiant Caligula
level5
level5

Postby Radiant Caligula » Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:41 pm

oh, Im suicidal yeah. Runs in the family. No link whatsoever of course, but I actually have 3 suicides in my closest family. 2 years before I was born my aunt does it. in 1997 my mother does it and damn, 2 years after that my grandmother(their mother) fucking hangs herself at the age of 70! So you see, Im a natural. :P Dont worry, I wouldnt joke about it like this if I wasn't at peace with it...

:!: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Here are some easter eggs for you Ace. Im'gonna do it properly soon, dang those screens will be sweet.

Have a smashing easter everyone! :D 8) :D 8) :D
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:50 pm

*pats Radiant on the back*

I can't wait to see those oceanic fireworks.

Here's a couple of shots from the orgazmo run... Edit: That shot just reminded me that four or five of us were all named Radiant Caligula at one point. heh

Radiant Caligula
level5
level5

NEW RECORDS! (Orgazmo/Suicide)

Postby Radiant Caligula » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:41 pm

Just got back from a little Orgazmo session and as always - a blast (plural actually)

These modes arent actually considered common and a "record" is a wobbly name for high scores. But I just scored effing 605 in an orgazmo game and I got -1395 in suicide mode, beating my first high with exactly -300 points!

"Lising Thundel" is me making fun of Rising Thunder posing as radiant ladyboy (EU). :P

Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:50 pm

Show off. :roll:

:wink:

Anyway, I haven't seen Poncho and Lefty in a game in months. Wonder if its the same person.
Radiant Caligula
level5
level5

Postby Radiant Caligula » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:58 pm

Ace Rimmer wrote:Show off. :roll:

isnt the debriefing room nuttin but a big large dome of electronic masturbation?
Im just trying to entice y'all to beat my scores, thats all, BITCHEZZZZZZ!!!!! he he ;-)
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:02 pm

Radiant Caligula wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:Show off. :roll:

Isn't the debriefing room nuttin but a big large dome of electronic masturbation for Radiant?
I'm just trying to entice y'all to beat my BITCHEZZZZZZ!!!!! he he ;-)

Don't you have servants for that?
Radiant Caligula
level5
level5

Postby Radiant Caligula » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:07 pm

HEY! I edited that, but you obviously catched the glitch.

But yes, I have servants for pretty much anything, but the good 'ol right hand is one of my favourite lovers. And better still, it's the hand of an Emperor yanking the royal wang, couldnt be better. People oughta know the true licks of decadence. There is way too little decadence in the world. Thats exactly why I need to produce enormous amounts of it - just to keep the balance.
Last edited by Radiant Caligula on Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:08 pm

Radiant Caligula wrote:HEY! I edited that, but you obviously catched the glitch.

Yes, yes I did. :P
Mighty Santa
level2
level2

Postby Mighty Santa » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:18 pm

You're annoyingly good Cali'.

You tend to get all the main big hits early on, regardless of what anyone else does. :evil:
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:23 pm

I put a stop to that the last game. :wink:
Radiant Caligula
level5
level5

Postby Radiant Caligula » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:32 pm

he he thx Santa! :) With ppl not familiar with Orgazmo mode I get a head start, cuz the first to launch just about everything @ everything wins. No need to sit on anything in this mayhem.

Ace Rimmer wrote:I put a stop to that the last game. :wink:

well, that was because I didnt pay any attention to your big ass fleet sailing straight at me. Had I focused a little more on obliterating that fleet, I would have had 6 in a row, DAMN YOU! :P :roll: :P
Gen. Ripper
level3
level3

Postby Gen. Ripper » Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:53 am

mm intresting and all im sure, but I have to pass on trying this mode. doesnt hold as much appeal methinks (but intresting coming up with the idea none the less!)

Return to “The Debriefing Room”