I've HAD it with Australia! And SCOTLAND too!!

Post match discussion - talk about your recent victories and losses here

Moderator: Defcon moderators

MoonHill
level3
level3

Postby MoonHill » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:00 am

Radiant Caligula wrote:Any grosser? :? :P

PS: And did I mention I actually find scottish to be a very beautiful language? It's like hearing candy talking.

Haggis is yummy. A guilty, salty, greasy pleasure, but a pleasure none the less.

Now, Balut, on the other hand... *shudder*
Xarlaxas
level5
level5

Postby Xarlaxas » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:24 pm

ynbniar wrote:
Kunshu wrote:the horrifying Scots dialect

They're not all bad...the spoken word up in the highlands and islands can be quite beautiful I think.

It's in the cities where it goes a bit wrong...Dundonian can be particularly bad.

Well, I was referring to the movie/TV/game "Scottish" accent that keeps on popping up everywhere these days, I must however admit that there are some rather nasty accents around, the Invernesian accent is one that my father is particularly opposed to and he luckily avoided picking it up.

@Radiant Caligula: Tha thu a' smaoineachadh gur e canan boidheach a th'ann an Gaidhlig, no a bheil thu a' ciallachadh Scots? (You think Gaidhlig is a beautiful langauge or do you mean Scots?)
Erasmus J Homeowner
level2
level2

Postby Erasmus J Homeowner » Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:12 am

Ace Rimmer wrote:I'd like to see you nuke the entire ocean.

A real challenge would be to spell out *Emperor Radiant Caligula Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus throws grapes at your feet* with nuclear explosions.

Not quite *Emperor Radiant Caligula Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus throws grapes at your feet*, but i like it
=]

Radiant Caligula
level5
level5

Postby Radiant Caligula » Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:03 am

I LIKE it!

Gives me inspiration to make more art.

you've given me an idea of how to perfom insane nuclear grafitti...
Posting when done
NICE GUY
level0

Postby NICE GUY » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:45 am

As an Australian I still find this F*CKING HILARIOUS!!!!

I wish I had seen it in action - there's nothing more I love than seeing people so p*ssed and built up that they explode in a manic rage!!!

Nice work mate, keep up the hate and let it out!

LOL
[Nice Guys always come last!]
MikeTheWookiee
level4
level4

Postby MikeTheWookiee » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:19 pm

I can go one better than Homeowner. I could have put anything I wanted, but being unimaginitive I just put my name (it's all straight lines, therefore easy).

Took quite a bit of setup but was worth it in the end. What would make it easier is co-operation with team-switching enabled (or just the ability to target nukes in pause mode).

I also have screenshots of the entire process, so could make a thread detailing how it is easily done if anyone is interested.
Erasmus J Homeowner
level2
level2

Postby Erasmus J Homeowner » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:48 pm

Freakin' glory stealer! :evil:

Note the absence of offensive "inbound nuke trails" in the Home masterpiece. In the Mike facsimile, the red lines aggressivly lead the viewers eye away from the glowing typeface. The skill is in the timing of one nuke per 'pixel'.....

.....or not if you regard the E of Home with a critical eye

='[
May the blessing of the bomb almighty descend on us all, this day and forever more.
MikeTheWookiee
level4
level4

Why use 2 nukes per silo when you can use all 10?

Postby MikeTheWookiee » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:40 pm

The word above is from 2 nukes per pixel, the rest are follow-ups. That was really my 2nd attempt at it, the first fell down because the M was fading away by the time the E finished. (Plus I ran out of silos for the E and my plan to use subs where necessary to fill gaps didn't work - forgot they can't fire on open ground!) So the 2nd time I hit 2 from each silo, and then all the rest just to make 'sure'. Gave it a nice bit of longevity, that did - a full 25 minutes of my name up in lights.

This is the best image of the 1st go: 1 nuke per pixel - (OK it says MIKF, but you can see the 3 nukes to complete the E)

Note the subs in launch mode but unable to launch, and the silos with unused nukes.

If I can be bothered to get the other images hosted you'll see it's a bit more impressive the 2nd time around.
Radiant Caligula
level5
level5

Postby Radiant Caligula » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:15 am

lol, stop it you guys. We all know who the biggest cock belongs to.

<<<-----------
roflamingo
level3
level3

Postby roflamingo » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:55 pm

Radiant Caligula wrote:lol, stop it you guys. We all know who the biggest cock belongs to.

<<<-----------

That would be me. Thanks for mentioning it, I nearly forgot.
Radiant Caligula
level5
level5

Postby Radiant Caligula » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:58 pm

Hey, where u been mate? U popped out another kid?

The tourney is coming soon, hope u can make it. Join a game soon? Or did the misses put the foot down?

Return to “The Debriefing Room”