More ORGAZMO carnage

Post match discussion - talk about your recent victories and losses here

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Radiant Caligula
level5
level5

More ORGAZMO carnage

Postby Radiant Caligula » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:06 pm

One spec called Mike the Wookie took some shots of this match. I think my view is sparkly enough, cant wait to see everything in one shot...
This mode is so so refreshing, it's like speed defcon, but managable.

Shoot Hard & Shoot Fast. The only way to go.

Ahh, yeah. Meditation.

I have complete inner peace now. WHO'S NEXT???!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :P
MikeTheWookiee
level4
level4

Postby MikeTheWookiee » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:23 am

It was a shame you forgot to set the minimum time, there was a little unpleasantness at the start with that. And it was amusing to see the penny drop with everyone about the 90% limit thing.

Anyway, here are some general pics of the carnage (once everybdy started launching). I'm afraid I didn't get any good ones near the start, I was in awe of the speed of the destruction.

As you can see, Russia was concentrating on obliterating Europe more than anything else and Caligula had the drop on everyone. (and that I had serious lag)

Once Caligula had entered a massive lead and mostly run out of nukes, plutonium rain started falling over Africa but it was all too late.

It was a very exciting game (for 2nd), and I hope to play one soon. once I clear up this lag issue I've been having

Return to “The Debriefing Room”