Good diplomacy...almost...

Post match discussion - talk about your recent victories and losses here

Moderator: Defcon moderators

ynbniar
level5
level5

Good diplomacy...almost...

Postby ynbniar » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:23 am

Nice game tonight playing as Europe....USSR dropped as soon as the game started so I took out his silos on the border with Europe.

Nothing much happened after that until SA got kicked from the alliance...USA quickly joined, then the cheeky wee numpty threatened to "send everything" if I didn't join...

...so I slowly (slower than I would have liked) took out his eastern seaboard silos, got some subs in position to hit the west, then "sent everything"...

....about 2 seconds after this screendump, with most of my nukes on their way to USA, the server shutdown, hopefully accidentally Death?

:evil:
Radiant Caligula
level5
level5

Postby Radiant Caligula » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:18 am

Death is probably a generic nick several ppl use, but I have encountered at least one dude with that name acting like a cow.

I creamed him completely after he bitched everyone from the get go and guess what: "The server has shut down".

Why cant IV implement in 1.4 a "sissy shut down trojan horse"? Meaning that if someone does it once, he gets a backdoor
glued into his PC. If he does it one more time, he gets another mark. If he gets three strikes, his PC EXPLODES and he is banned for life
at defcon. That would be fantastic.
shinygerbil
level5
level5
Location: Out, finding my own food. Also, doing the shinyBonsai Manoeuvre(tm)

Postby shinygerbil » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:17 pm

I'll second that. :D
Here is my signature. Make of it what you will.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:13 pm

Radiant Caligula wrote:Why cant IV implement in 1.4 a "sissy shut down trojan horse"? Meaning that if someone does it once, he gets a backdoor
glued into his PC. If he does it one more time, he gets another mark. If he gets three strikes, his PC EXPLODES and he is banned for life

Because that would be illegal, unethical, and would very probably punish people who do not deserve such punishment?

xander
Radiant Caligula
level5
level5

Postby Radiant Caligula » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:12 pm

xander wrote:
Radiant Caligula wrote:Why cant IV implement in 1.4 a "sissy shut down trojan horse"? Meaning that if someone does it once, he gets a backdoor

Because that would be illegal, unethical, and would very probably punish people who do not deserve such punishment?

xander

Uhm do I really need to explain the mechanics of this joke? ;-)

I like the imagery and it expresses the complete rage and hatred I Radiate towards server shutting chumps...
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:01 pm

Radiant Caligula wrote:Uhm do I really need to explain the mechanics of this joke? ;-)

In a medium that does not really convey sarcasm and other similar verbal cues, a smiley would help.

xander
Radiant Caligula
level5
level5

Postby Radiant Caligula » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:10 pm

k, sorry sorry 8) 8) :? :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :) :D :? :wink: :wink: :wink:

But I thought the finale of the perps PC >>EXPLODING<< would give my seriousness away... *wink*
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:22 pm

Radiant Caligula wrote:But I thought the finale of the perps PC >>EXPLODING<< would give my seriousness away... *wink*

"EXPLODING" could mean something as simple as corrupting the boot sector of a harddrive...

xander
Radiant Caligula
level5
level5

Postby Radiant Caligula » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:33 pm

xander wrote:
Radiant Caligula wrote:But I thought the finale of the perps PC >>EXPLODING<< would give my seriousness away... *wink*

"EXPLODING" could mean something as simple as corrupting the boot sector of a harddrive...

xander

he h e, but I NEVER joke about explosions! Explosions are SACRED to me and they are ALL physical,
even when I explode the whole damn universe inside my head... :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted:

Return to “The Debriefing Room”