Post match discussion - talk about your recent victories and losses here

Moderator: Defcon moderators

caranthir.pkk
level3
level3

Apology Thread

Postby caranthir.pkk » Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:18 am

Hey guys,

I was thinking we could make an apology thread, since half of the topics here deal with people dropping/lagging and what not. I would rather read interesting match debriefs than dozens of "dude,sry!!1!". So if we could make this (or another) thread sticky and use it for all apologies that would be great.

Cheers
cara
KingAl
level5
level5

Postby KingAl » Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:19 am

Hear hear - I was just thinking about mentioning this myself.
luke02
level1
level1

Postby luke02 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:07 am

I'm sorry that people are posting sorry messages, but I'm sure that everyone involved in a dropped match is sorry, but the CPUs aren't sorry, because those sorry nimcapoops can't feel sorry. However, it is really sorry when someone drops on purpose because of their sorry play, making everyone else feel sorry, and then claim that they are sorry for the 'lost' connection, which was disconnected because of their sorry gameplay,
caranthir.pkk
level3
level3

Postby caranthir.pkk » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:15 pm

luke02 wrote:I'm sorry that people are posting sorry messages, but I'm sure that everyone involved in a dropped match is sorry, but the CPUs aren't sorry, because those sorry nimcapoops can't feel sorry. However, it is really sorry when someone drops on purpose because of their sorry play, making everyone else feel sorry, and then claim that they are sorry for the 'lost' connection, which was disconnected because of their sorry gameplay,

Sorry? O.o
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:45 pm

Great idea. Sticky?

It would give xander ( :wink: ) a entirely new area to prod those who would dare not use the thread and start a new one :lol:

...and I would personally be grateful that this new area (which was set up to keep the others less "cluttered") would be less "cluttered". By the way, we need some more contributors to The Debriefing Room. There are plenty of other places to see screenshots of games played, but here you get the story to go with it/them.

Screenshot alone = Boring
Screenshot + story = Interesting

I.e., let's not disappoint those that listened to our request and make (more) use of this area.
KingAl
level5
level5

Postby KingAl » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:54 am

Ace Rimmer wrote: By the way, we need some more contributors to The Debriefing Room.

Once we have a tournament system up and running I believe these'll become more popular - i.e. you still know what happened even if you can't spectate.
Allingstan_Empire
level1
level1

Postby Allingstan_Empire » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:06 am

Sounds like a good idea, but until this is made a sticky and recongized as an apology thread, im gona make a new post about tonights game...
[SDMR] Rasputin
level0

Postby [SDMR] Rasputin » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:16 pm

I'd like to apologize to anyone who was in any of the games that I hosted and dropped. My router must have computer-AIDS, or something of the sort, as it randomly resets itself every once in a while. I would normally just join games to spare you th agony of my crappy connection, but for whatever reason, my computer can't join games. So once again, I apologize to anyone unfortunate enough to be in one of the servers that I dropped.

Return to “The Debriefing Room”