Ambassador for the Game

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:39 pm

Gentlemen.
  1. Find a pillow and clutch it.
  2. If you have any air conditioning, turn it on as cool as possible.
  3. Turn the lights off.
  4. Listen and watch this.

You're at peace.

Colytic
cza
level4
level4

Postby cza » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:56 pm

Very nice!
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:32 pm

Endless wrote:See I don't look so bad for calling Sicilian out now do I? I started a trend.

No one asked you? Stay out of it endless you have no business in this. This is why I can never be friendly with you, you like to throw salt on a wound, throw fuel on a fire. This is why people have so many issues with you. But its what ever, just going to ignore your little comments here and there from now on. That is the best way anyone can handle you and ROFL, and thank god ROFL is gone for awhile.
-SH
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:07 am

PS: I am not sure why should anyone care what Danta post it was a set up to make me say those things. HENCE TROLL. :)
-SH
trickser
level5
level5

Postby trickser » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:33 am

Sicilian Hound wrote:But its what ever, just going to ignore your little comments here and there from now on.

Dear Sicilian, you say your will ignore, but the fact you wrote that reply clearly proves you ..c.a.n.'.t. ignore.
You could practise it.

Suggestion number one: Like shortly written here - Whenever you read something you could feel bad about, just think "Whatever!". Practise. Means use it until you thought 100 times "Whatever!" for a reason.

Suggestion number two: Defcon related game. When you started a game, issue the /ignore command on half of people, randomly. Then when there is chat: 1st you must decide if the chat is part of a conversation you can not see or if it actually addresses you/everybody. Should be fun. 20 games in a row.
Ghost Division
level2
level2

Postby Ghost Division » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:40 am

Sicilian Hound wrote:...But its what ever...

Thats it, "whatever" solves everything :)

Note: Due to me seeing the vid comments, this song is not a Bom Marley song(im not a music nerd :P ), just picked the first video that appeared :lol: Its from Bob McFerrin :P
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:19 am

Sicilian Hound wrote:
Endless wrote:See I don't look so bad for calling Sicilian out now do I? I started a trend.

No one asked you? Stay out of it endless you have no business in this. This is why I can never be friendly with you, you like to throw salt on a wound, throw fuel on a fire. This is why people have so many issues with you. But its what ever, just going to ignore your little comments here and there from now on. That is the best way anyone can handle you and ROFL, and thank god ROFL is gone for awhile.

I'm going to pick this apart as best as i can. 1.) No one asked me, right. But this is an open forum and thread. Know your role and shut your mouth. 2.) Idk why you'd ever try to be friendly with me. I hate your bi-polar ass. 3.) Start naming people who have issues with me, and I'll address their complaints personally. 4.) You can't ignore me. It's in your genetic code to freak out and say "whatever. omgwtf. im 19." 5.) No one has to handle me. I'm fine actually. ROFL will be back soon enough. He has some mountain named Elbrus to climb. Come to think of it i think he reached the summit yesterday. Which means finally...

6.) Image
Canada command
level1
level1

Postby Canada command » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:30 am

The reason no one really likes you is because your ignorant, But I could careless because there is no time to hate people on DEFCON.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:12 am

Canada command wrote:The reason no one really likes you is because your ignorant, But I could careless because there is no time to hate people on DEFCON.

You're * ignorant.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:17 am

Endless wrote:
Canada command wrote:The reason no one really likes you is because your ignorant, But I could careless because there is no time to hate people on DEFCON.

You're * ignorant.

Proves what he says :) Childish hehe
-SH
Dantesinferno
level3
level3

Postby Dantesinferno » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:29 am

Its
Dantesinferno
level3
level3

Postby Dantesinferno » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:35 am

Its because Hounds like the ultimate FFFFFUUUUU!! guy at the moment

Deadcows
level2
level2

Postby Deadcows » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:57 am

Endless wrote:

You're * ignorant.

Endless, i know how you have abused your admin power not only against Hound but other people too (yeah you know what im talking about) and just shit on them.
I honestly dont understand why Senator hasnt revoked your admin rights (maybe its because you have done much good too).
Be an asshole (i am too) or arrogant (that i am too) if you like but dont use your admin rights for your personal revenge.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:07 pm

Deadcows wrote:
Endless wrote:

You're * ignorant.

Endless, i know how you have abused your admin power not only against Hound but other people too (yeah you know what im talking about) and just shit on them.
I honestly dont understand why Senator hasnt revoked your admin rights (maybe its because you have done much good too).
Be an asshole (i am too) or arrogant (that i am too) if you like but dont use your admin rights for your personal revenge.

Show me one instance where I abused them. Please.
Dävid
level2
level2

Gentlemen

Postby Dävid » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:52 pm

Jeeze I thought this game was for grown ups. ROFL isnt there just now because hes on a real expedition on a real mountain in his real life.

SICILIAN I dont know what made you an "ambassador" to this game but after this thread I have to voice my distaste at how you throw your weight around. Its no wonder that other grown men (ENDLESS) then come out of the wood work to bring you down. Get off your high horse and play the game for what it is. All this banning banning banning talk is rubish. Earn respect and give it...and let the noobs quit. Who cares. I played 4 great games this week...was I lucky?

Real men dont complain. The more you continue the more animosity it will generate...and the longer this stupid thread will get!
If its AE; its ME.

Return to “General”