No one is safe

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Dantesinferno
level3
level3

Postby Dantesinferno » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:10 pm

omg some dickless anally rentative noob assholes who smoke too much superskunk and think they are clever.

Nice to see Sicillian hound has a harem now though....

come to me i will burn your houses down.
Colytic
level4
level4

Postby Colytic » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:41 pm

[...]
Last edited by Colytic on Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The_Doctor
level3
level3

Postby The_Doctor » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:02 pm

come to me i will burn your houses down

Do it noob! My insurance policy rules.

But since you asked here you go. I bolded the name Deadcows cause he joined the forums 2 months before you. Enough time to get decent skill and start trolling people i think.
Could it be that the infamous Dantes is cows?

Dantes Inferno 7
Deadcows 1
4919888 NewPlayer 9
Kim Jong-un 2
Sgt Pepper 2
Charlie dont Surf 1
dantes inferno 1
Fluffy Bunny Rabbits 1
INXS 1
KKK 1
mcnasty 1
Need more Players 1
NORTH KO|REA 1
Reasonable Roger 1
Salute 1
Sunky 1
Taliban 1
4926987 NewPlayer 8
Hi im your babysitter 4
Dantes Inferno 3
Dwonky McDwonkford 3
u r such a disease 3
Acid Head Arnold 2
Axis Powers 2
Chicken Dinner 2
Herp DErp Butt Hurts 2
Just Divorced 2
killer Aaardvaaaark 2
Sisa Methedina 2
Sticky Bits 2
Tea Bag 2
always coco-cola 1
Anti -nukes 1
Breathe 1
Clay Davis 1
Dead Dog Nose 1
Dear John 1
Dogius Silliyus 1
Egg But No Bacon 1
Gall bladder 1
greased up Butt Plug 1
Horseface Powalski 1
Make it Big! 1
NewPlayer_2 1
Poloneck 1
Pox, Pus, Scabies and Boils 1
qwertyuiop 1
Scum Sucker 1
Sit on My Joystick 1
Sourpussy 1
Spilt Milk 1
Stimpleton J Cat 1
Stop it 1
The Bible 1
Why Me? 1
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:21 pm

You know doctor, I thought you were ok. I tried to keep you from Sicilian but I failed. Now look at you. Showing off everyone's aliases like you think you are good. Well guess what? You are at the top of uncle Dave's shit list. I see you in games, I give you insta-rape. Deal?
The_Doctor
level3
level3

Postby The_Doctor » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:55 pm

Ofc. I learn more when I get beaten by better players. Nothing shameful in that.
This has nothing to do with sicilian. He hates me too idk what's up with him :P. We don't speak much.

Please don't insert me intro your little drama idk much for soap operas. I still appreciate you endless even if you now hate me.
Remind me that you are more mature than the rest of the pack. And lastly, please check how many views this post has gotten in how little time.
If i didn't think this would generate interest i would not have proceed. I showed my ids too.
Dantesinferno
level3
level3

Postby Dantesinferno » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:54 pm

i been around for longer than deadcows and your ID spying has not linked to any of my "master accounts".....

The who things a farce anyway since we found out so much cheating goes on at the "highest levels" - which is why i will continue to greif players late at night in diplo games by declaring war on the alliance and seeing how many silos i can kill.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:54 pm

The_Doctor wrote:Ofc. I learn more when I get beaten by better players. Nothing shameful in that.
This has nothing to do with sicilian. He hates me too idk what's up with him :P. We don't speak much.

Please don't insert me intro your little drama idk much for soap operas. I still appreciate you endless even if you now hate me.
Remind me that you are more mature than the rest of the pack. And lastly, please check how many views this post has gotten in how little time.
If i didn't think this would generate interest i would not have proceed. I showed my ids too.

Did you ever think that people like their privacy when using aliases?
Colytic
level4
level4

Postby Colytic » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:59 pm

Isn't it a well-know fact Dantesinferno is Abusive Moth's trolling account?
The_Doctor
level3
level3

Postby The_Doctor » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:10 pm

2 points:

point nr. 1. If a player holds to an alias too much it no longer is an anonymous name but a synonym to the main name. Everybody can now recognize him by that name. Example: baton - whisper of the blah blah. People find out.
point nr. 2. So what you are saying is that if i exposed that SuperTank184 is actually IEatzNubsForBreakfst i am breaking someone's privacy? If i ever post anyone's private (actually private info - real name, real surname, real address) then feel free to do anything in your power to punish me for it. Call the cops if it's applicable. This is a mute point. Defcon is already private.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:57 pm

The_Doctor wrote:

2 points:

point nr. 1. If a player holds to an alias too much it no longer is an anonymous name but a synonym to the main name. Everybody can now recognize him by that name. Example: baton - whisper of the blah blah. People find out.
point nr. 2. So what you are saying is that if i exposed that SuperTank184 is actually IEatzNubsForBreakfst i am breaking someone's privacy? If i ever post anyone's private (actually private info - real name, real surname, real address) then feel free to do anything in your power to punish me for it. Call the cops if it's applicable. This is a mute point. Defcon is already private.

What I mean is this: usually when I show up as Endless, other players will either go straight for me or see how far they can push the limits until they are banned. Endless is a widely known name, however my favorite alias in Hannibal is known by mostly those who have played a while. I liked using Hannibal as my noob crusher. I just wish you didn't have to throw something private to me like that out.
The_Doctor
level3
level3

Postby The_Doctor » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:26 pm

What I mean is this: usually when I show up as Endless, other players will either go straight for me or see how far they can push the limits until they are banned. Endless is a widely known name, however my favorite alias in Hannibal is known by mostly those who have played a while. I liked using Hannibal as my noob crusher. I just wish you didn't have to throw something private to me like that out.

Ahh crud now I get it. DIPLO.
You enter as hannibal, older players recognize you and ally with you and you crush noobs.
I see now. Well sorry. I guess there is a point to what you're saying. But it was a special case and i didn't anticipate it.
I will no longer post aliases. That being said maybe noobs were starting to catch on to hannibal.
Maybe it's time to pick another noob crusher name. Also, do the cartwheeling noobs you chew on visit the forum?

As for the private part, don't make the mistake of thinking that it's private. Just like your internet history is not private. It's out there.
Soon, this tool will be released or others will write a similar one. My promise is: I will stop posting this info.
Colytic
level4
level4

Postby Colytic » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:00 pm

[...]
Last edited by Colytic on Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:10 pm

The_Doctor wrote:

Ahh crud now I get it. DIPLO.
You enter as hannibal, older players recognize you and ally with you and you crush noobs.
I see now. Well sorry. I guess there is a point to what you're saying. But it was a special case and i didn't anticipate it.
I will no longer post aliases. That being said maybe noobs were starting to catch on to hannibal.
Maybe it's time to pick another noob crusher name. Also, do the cartwheeling noobs you chew on visit the forum?

As for the private part, don't make the mistake of thinking that it's private. Just like your internet history is not private. It's out there.
Soon, this tool will be released or others will write a similar one. My promise is: I will stop posting this info.

Well Mr. NSA, I appreciate you no longer releasing that info. What I meant by private is that I don't want that information shared. To the cartwheeling noobs not being on the forum, every time I look at the users browsing this forum I see names I don't recognize. So they could be noobs.
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:00 pm

The_Doctor wrote:This is a mute point.

*twitch*
roflamingo
level3
level3

Postby roflamingo » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:48 pm

kudayta wrote:
The_Doctor wrote:This is a mute point.