Moderator: Defcon moderators

Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:19 pm

hooru1 wrote:we should create a hooru memorial thread

unbeaten in boss tourney
unbeaten by tom busch
first to beat star of india, not just once but twice back to back in less than 24 hours
won two tourneys in a row

there's more

8)

Hi There is better than you. He doesn't need these shitty scores.. :wink:
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

Postby nuclear cocaine » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:45 pm

zoro I thout you were hooru ?
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:11 pm

nuclear cocaine wrote:zoro I thout you were hooru ?

Hahaha..you thought I were hooru or lswp? Decide!

Anyway for your information: Zorotama is me (the most beautiful noob in the world), LSWP is a nice and sweet dark woman that uses to scarnify your little dick with her claws, hooru is the last avatar of Hi There (the second avatar was zoro's dog). The interesting thing, NO DOUBT ABOUT THIS, is that hooru is not so good as Hi there, although he thinks different..Hooru is the cow side of Hi There, blinding the cow mind behind his perfect technique.

I would like to see the best hooru vs the best Laika...maybe I would bet for Laika (the best naval nuker ever).

Finally the master are MOR (the magic)..this game would be different without him..and Senator (the science).

I know, I know...I forgot Mike, Ace, Nightwatch, mvpe, razorjack, Tsar, Shai, Wu..I forgot many, and I forgot the "Mot's revolution" but it's hard to comparate different generations of players.

edit: I know also that I never nominated R3D in my posts as one of the greatests. The reason is that I'm old and I saw him when he was a talented noob..hard to modify the first impression, I need a big show to do that (as Laika did). Now I have to admit that surely he was a machine gun in a specific period but I didn't like his style so much considering it without creativeness (but obviously is not the truth but only my vision of ludic things).
Nightwatch
level5
level5

Postby Nightwatch » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:59 pm

Hey
(MOR) was the best Defcon player, no question. He had the skill and dedication to dominate not only many tournaments but also player generations.
rusMike came in second, followed by AceRimmer and a hole bunch of guys, Senator, Mogwai, mvpe, hi there, Baton, myself…
Some of the names nominated here… geez I remember the days we wiped the floor with them :p
level4
level4

Postby 47 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:21 pm

only one person liked me...awww

my top 5 would be.

1. MOR
2. Stiff
3. Mewpu
4. Senator/Nighty
5. many fit here for me
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:42 pm

@Nighty

I agree with you pretty totally..but you understimate Laika (space dog). He is at that level. And you, arrogant fat ass, are in my top 5.

@Bilal and Nighty

And Stiffmeister damn! How can I forgot him? damn How was great..
cza
level4
level4

Postby cza » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:06 am

Top five players
1. Zoro's Dog
2. Ace
3. MOR
4. Baton
5. Laika (only because he is such a young pup; a shade off Baton, who has more soul in his game)

rusMike could be here, since he is excellent tactician and one of the best at Defcon math, but I just didn't play or see him enough; I can't place him on the list.

This is different from my top strategists/skunkworks engineers (possible to refine into offense/defense)
1. Zoro's dog
2. Ace
3. Stiffmeister
4. MOR
4. Senator
4. Mrmot

Top five noobs
1. The Noob King
2. Kudayta
3. Blackout
4. Brosef Stalin
5. Nuclear Cocaine

Top five 2v2 allies
1. Edward
2. LSWP
3. Schub-a-dub
4. Yellow Cake
5. Mrmot/Laika
Nightwatch
level5
level5

Postby Nightwatch » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:28 am

Zorotama wrote:@Nighty

I agree with you pretty totally..but you understimate Laika (space dog). He is at that level. And you, arrogant fat ass, are in my top 5.

@Bilal and Nighty

And Stiffmeister damn! How can I forgot him? damn How was great..
I dont know Laika. Maybe he played after my time? Or i cant remember him, just as likely...
Stiffmeister wasnt in the top five imo, at least when i played him as Stiff. I forgot Mrmot though
I probably was in the top 5 at some point but in all honesty, i couldnt keep up with the hole "nuking silos with perfect launches without scouting them" thingy. I briefly could compensate with superior strategy but when more and more players mastered the skill it was time to retire with honor.
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:57 am

I started to play with community folk in late 2011, I doubt you can remember me.
level4
level4

Postby 47 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:24 pm

for people like me its real difficult to answer in this topic..

i have seen multiple phases of defcon in my time..many old players leaving, new ones coming up and becoming good and then those who i dont know.. so different time lines meant different top 5 players.
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

Postby nuclear cocaine » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:02 am

cza wrote:Top five players
1. Zoro's Dog
2. Ace
3. MOR
4. Baton
5. Laika (only because he is such a young pup; a shade off Baton, who has more soul in his game)

rusMike could be here, since he is excellent tactician and one of the best at Defcon math, but I just didn't play or see him enough; I can't place him on the list.

This is different from my top strategists/skunkworks engineers (possible to refine into offense/defense)
1. Zoro's dog
2. Ace
3. Stiffmeister

4. MOR
4. Senator
4. Mrmot

Top five noobs
1. The Noob King
2. Kudayta
3. Blackout
4. Brosef Stalin
5. Nuclear Cocaine

Top five 2v2 allies
1. Edward
2. LSWP
3. Schub-a-dub
4. Yellow Cake
5. Mrmot/Laika

I love you for this cza ! Stiffy was a beast! I'm telling you guys I've never seen ace beat 8 games in a row other than by Hooru ! I have him as #1 by far Hooru plz come back and show everyone your the best !
Nukraine
level2
level2

Postby Nukraine » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:37 am

I did control-F to see if I was in any of your lists

u all suck

8)

jk u r all teh best
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:22 pm

Anyway, the most beautiful 1vs1 player is Edward..

Who can't see this is a noob.
StifflerStyle
level2
level2

Postby StifflerStyle » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:03 pm

Honoured I made some lists <3! But I agree with Nightwatch I was too impatient for top 5 :D

dont forget countersmurf, I remember having a real hard time with his fleet control
KingTGR
level0

Postby KingTGR » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:44 pm

In this order:
ROFLamingo
Endless
RisingLegend
TGR
Anthrax
Yourmum

Return to “General”