Pictures of Us"The Game" 'Baton and Kudayta' won

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Deadcows
level2
level2

Postby Deadcows » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:11 am

trickser wrote:For your information:

Humans are different in many ways. To call some of the more obvious differences: gender, age, language.

But even the dumbest human with an amoeba brain-transplant will be able to distinguish between black and white. Because the brain power needed for that operation is so ridiculous small, it is safe to call racists the scum of all haters.

If you are in need for some hate, but don't know who, go for your parents, like many decent people did. Good chance to hit an actual cause there.

Relax man. Im not racist. I wouldnt mind going out with beautfiul black girl at all.
Deadcows
level2
level2

Postby Deadcows » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:47 am

We estonians were slaves for more than twice as long as black people in America and obviously we were dicriminated not only at that time but up to the end of 20th century yet if now someone makes fun of us no one is riding to the rescue of saving us from discrimination.
Now think again about what you said Trickster.
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:19 am

Yo, Is This Racist?
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:42 am

I want Sen as moderator of the forum
trickser
level5
level5

Postby trickser » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:45 am

Deadcows wrote:We estonians were slaves for more than twice as long as black people in America and obviously we were dicriminated not only at that time but up to the end of 20th century yet if now someone makes fun of us no one is riding to the rescue of saving us from discrimination.

What I said was: I have no respect for racist scum.

What you said was: Black people are stupid. HAHA!

And then some lame explanation how the history of your people makes it useless to condemn racism.
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:47 am

sanity wrote:And then some lame explanation how the history of your people makes it useless to condemn racism.

Cows..you can also apologize instead of "cheatspeaking". You will feel yourself better..
Deadcows
level2
level2

Postby Deadcows » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:55 am

trickser wrote:
Deadcows wrote:We estonians were slaves for more than twice as long as black people in America and obviously we were dicriminated not only at that time but up to the end of 20th century yet if now someone makes fun of us no one is riding to the rescue of saving us from discrimination.

What I said was: I have no respect for racist scum.

What you said was: Black people are stupid. HAHA!

And then some lame explanation how the history of your people makes it useless to condemn racism.

I wrote just kidding its not like I really meant it. Im not racist at all.
I wrote my little history lesson to show that making jokes is not big deal and people take too much offense over jokes.
When someone makes fun over estonians we just laugh at the joke too. If some one makes fun of black people the everyone jumps on you. There are enough jokes around the world of how slow thinking and backwards we are yet still we dont take offense and as I said no one is riding to the rescue also. If there was a joke about estonians posted in this forum im sure you would just look at it like it like it was just another joke and maybe even laugh at it and then leave it be. So if you defend this forum against racism do it equally otherwise you are discriminating racist (that was a joke).
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:57 am

Zorotama wrote:I want Sen as moderator of the forum

+1
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:01 pm

Deadcows wrote:I wrote just kidding its not like I really meant it. Im not racist at all.
I wrote my little history lesson to show that making jokes is not big deal and people take too much offense over jokes.
When someone makes fun over estonians we just laugh at the joke too. If some one makes fun of black people the everyone jumps on you. There are enough jokes around the world of how slow thinking and backwards we are yet still we dont take offense and as I said no one is riding to the rescue also. If there was a joke about estonians posted in this forum im sure you would just look at it like it like it was just another joke and maybe even laugh at it and then leave it be. So if you defend this forum against racism do it equally otherwise you are discriminating racist (that was a joke).

Cheatalking..

I understand that you are not racist..you simply trampled a poop on the way. An apologize would be enough..

(MOR) wrote:+1

+1
Deadcows
level2
level2

Postby Deadcows » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:06 pm

Zorotama wrote:
Deadcows wrote:I wrote just kidding its not like I really meant it. Im not racist at all.

Cheatalking..

I understand that you are not racist..you simply trampled a poop on the way. An apologize would be enough..

(MOR) wrote:+1

+1

I apologize for making a joke. A simple joke.
Deadcows
level2
level2

Postby Deadcows » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:08 pm

If you want to see real racist jokes come to PUB chat.
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:11 pm

Deadcows wrote:If you want to see real racist jokes come to PUB chat.

You never give up ? :P
Deadcows
level2
level2

Postby Deadcows » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:14 pm

(MOR) wrote:
Deadcows wrote:If you want to see real racist jokes come to PUB chat.

You never give up ? :P

Im not in this alone you know.
trickser
level5
level5

Postby trickser » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:53 pm

Deadcows wrote:If there was a joke about estonians posted in this forum im sure you would just look at it like it like it was just another joke and maybe even laugh at it and then leave it be. So if you defend this forum against racism do it equally otherwise you are discriminating racist (that was a joke).

If I would have to live in a world full of silly people making lousy jokes about estonians, I for sure would fight it.

I never called you a racist, but I cannot accept racist thoughts to spread at places where I wanna hang out.
Deadcows
level2
level2

Postby Deadcows » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:04 pm

trickser wrote:
Deadcows wrote:If there was a joke about estonians posted in this forum im sure you would just look at it like it like it was just another joke and maybe even laugh at it and then leave it be. So if you defend this forum against racism do it equally otherwise you are discriminating racist (that was a joke).

If I would have to live in a world full of silly people making lousy jokes about estonians, I for sure would fight it.

I never called you a racist, but I cannot accept racist thoughts to spread at places where I wanna hang out.

I apologized. Can we leave it where it is. I promise not to post anything pointing towards racism on this forum from now on.
I quote Laika: Senator just dosent have reason to become racist so he dosent know what being racist means and why people become racists.
He didnt say it exactly like that in word to word but that was the meaning.

Return to “General”