Postby Baton101 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:02 pm

really nice :)
Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:16 pm

Lord_Haw_Haw wrote:[Image
Everybody Dies On Defcon by Lord Haw Haw Defcon Propaganda, on Flickr][/img]

Thanks for the comments! And thanks to LSWP for letting me put her callsign in propaganda.

LHH
Forever Young
level5
level5

Postby Forever Young » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:16 pm

great! one of the best for one of the best defcon players ever! :) best defcon girl for sure:)
WeAreDefconBastardsNotTerrorists

Let's dance in style
let's dance for a while
heaven can wait
we're only watching the skies
hoping for the best
but expecting the worst
are you gonna drop the bomb or not?
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:12 am

Forever Young wrote:best defcon girl for sure:)

Agreed ;)
Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:44 am

Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:43 pm

Thanks to Soviet Storm for letting me put his call sign to the music!

LHH
Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:33 pm

I finished a Forever Young poster before I went on vacation,and it is ready to post. It started out with a lot of things being added to it,but I went back and removed a lot of things,and decided I just wanted to show him doing one thing in game. I am redoing a poster that I posted for Sicilian Hound,he uses it now as his avatar,which I really apperciate players doing. I think there is a small issue with the mushroom cloud and I aim to replace it with a new improved version. At the moment I am stalled on many projects, The Ghost Division propaganda is the only thing still moving forward. FY was helping me with English to German and he was great at it,Thank you FY. I have also asked LSWP to help with the German as well. Thanks LSWP! Before I went on vacation I finished another poster in addition to the FY propaganda I talked about above. It is a little difficult and I have been advised by a player that has seen the test posters and he adds that it is not a subject for the this forum. He may be right, I set out to adapt ww1 propaganda art and then write text that is a over the top misuse of religion for propaganda purposes,much the way it has been done in real wars,only this is propaganda for defcon players. It should be noted that I have put a vacancy sign next to cemetery crosses in past defcon propaganda,I took a chance when I posted that,and I continue too take chances. If anyone who looks at what I post and likes or dislikes what I post,tell me what you think if you please. Thanks

LHH
Nightwatch
level5
level5

Postby Nightwatch » Fri May 03, 2013 8:44 pm

Very good work. Keep them coming, brings back memories of the good times.

Hi all, especially LSWP, MOR :D
Schubdüse
level5
level5

Postby Schubdüse » Fri May 03, 2013 11:17 pm

Nightwatch wrote:Very good work. Keep them coming, brings back memories of the good times.

Hi all, especially LSWP, MOR :D

A rock exploding with emotions?! Nightwatch must have a new love. Must be a nice lichen. :P

@Teh Lord: LSWP's is a masterpiece!
Vorsprung durch Kraft - Triebwerke saugen - Präzisionsarbeit... Schubdüse.
cza
level4
level4

Postby cza » Sat May 04, 2013 4:23 am

I think global warming melted one of the glaciers covering his flinty crust, leaving a little cirque of pure feeling.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Sat May 04, 2013 7:57 am

(Looking around)
-Vic
Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Wed May 08, 2013 8:29 pm

@Schubdüse. Thank you! I have heard of you from FY and LSWP. I hope to see you play a game some time.

@Nightwatch Thank you for the very kind comments!

The work is back on track,I will post Forever Young propaganda this week.

Up next will be a CZA-LHH presents poster,CZA suggested the poster and I have been at it a very long time,I am getting together a view versions to send to him and get his imput,oh and the poster is a Edward/Blackout(aka Little Worm) poster.

After the FY goes up I will post a redo/repost of an Atomic Oracle poster I did a long while ago,In fact it was the second poster I ever did, And then much later I will have another redo of a poster I did for him. AO is one of the best players I have ever known!

At the moment I have three posters in the works for Ghost Division,art is set for two,the third is building....but the text is just so hard to settle on,what looks good in english,just dont seem to look all that good in German and I cant figure it out. The third poster building was intended to be a avatar only poster,but it may be a lot more then that.

Thanatos I Am gave his permission the other day,and I have already found propaganda art ,one part WW2 anti-allied propaganda+one part WW1 pro-British propaganda+LHH text= Defcon Propaganda.

I will have my updated Sicilian Hound "Destroyer" poster ready soon and I am working on a few Haw Haw posters too,I have a Haw Haw Zeppelin poster in the works.LOL!!! I know right? Zeppelin's on defcon? I did a zeppelin travel poster for defcon a while back,so I will do a few more. I want to do more defcon travel posters,i.e "Grand Tour of the Soviet Union" visit Moscow travel poster+Sicilian Hound bombers+nukes+mushroom cloud= Defcon propaganda.:). Just have to figure out how to work call signs into that?

LHH
Deadcows
level2
level2

Postby Deadcows » Wed May 08, 2013 9:03 pm

I would like to have propaganda poster too :roll: . I would really appericiate it if you would find the time to make one for me.
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Thu May 09, 2013 12:12 am

Good job LHH ! And sticky.
Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Thu May 09, 2013 9:21 pm

Laika_rus wrote:Good job LHH ! And sticky.

Thank You!

Return to “General”