Wikileaks

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

User avatar
RisingLegend
level0
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:02 am

Postby RisingLegend » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:18 am

AIRburst95 wrote:

Code: Select all

Rising Legend is TGR

BGP, Openflow, Sourcecodedude, RisingLegend... i count 4


why did you enter in my quote "rising legend is TGR"?[/code]


quoted it wrong, should pay attention more.
sourcecodedude
level1
level1
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:02 am

Postby sourcecodedude » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:33 am

RisingLegend wrote:
AIRburst95 wrote:

Code: Select all

Rising Legend is TGR

BGP, Openflow, Sourcecodedude, RisingLegend... i count 4


why did you enter in my quote "rising legend is TGR"?[/code]


quoted it wrong, should pay attention more.



http://sfcon.demoszenen.de/dcrec/2012-0 ... _01.22.zip
User avatar
AIRburst95
level3
level3
Posts: 408
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:01 am
Location: Seattle(ish), WA

Postby AIRburst95 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:42 am

sourcecodedude wrote:
RisingLegend wrote:
AIRburst95 wrote:

Code: Select all

Rising Legend is TGR

BGP, Openflow, Sourcecodedude, RisingLegend... i count 4


why did you enter in my quote "rising legend is TGR"?[/code]


quoted it wrong, should pay attention more.



http://sfcon.demoszenen.de/dcrec/2012-0 ... _01.22.zip


....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
sourcecodedude
level1
level1
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:02 am

Postby sourcecodedude » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:46 am

AIRburst95 wrote:
sourcecodedude wrote:
RisingLegend wrote:
AIRburst95 wrote:

Code: Select all

Rising Legend is TGR

BGP, Openflow, Sourcecodedude, RisingLegend... i count 4


why did you enter in my quote "rising legend is TGR"?[/code]


quoted it wrong, should pay attention more.



http://sfcon.demoszenen.de/dcrec/2012-0 ... _01.22.zip


....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...


Did u even watch it?
User avatar
AIRburst95
level3
level3
Posts: 408
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:01 am
Location: Seattle(ish), WA

Postby AIRburst95 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:48 am

sourcecodedude wrote:
AIRburst95 wrote:
sourcecodedude wrote:
RisingLegend wrote:
AIRburst95 wrote:

Code: Select all

Rising Legend is TGR

BGP, Openflow, Sourcecodedude, RisingLegend... i count 4


why did you enter in my quote "rising legend is TGR"?[/code]


quoted it wrong, should pay attention more.



http://sfcon.demoszenen.de/dcrec/2012-0 ... _01.22.zip


....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...


Did u even watch it?


yes openflow, i did watch it.
sourcecodedude
level1
level1
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:02 am

Postby sourcecodedude » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:49 am

AIRburst95 wrote:
sourcecodedude wrote:
AIRburst95 wrote:
sourcecodedude wrote:
RisingLegend wrote:
AIRburst95 wrote:

Code: Select all

Rising Legend is TGR

BGP, Openflow, Sourcecodedude, RisingLegend... i count 4


why did you enter in my quote "rising legend is TGR"?[/code]


quoted it wrong, should pay attention more.



http://sfcon.demoszenen.de/dcrec/2012-0 ... _01.22.zip


....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...


Did u even watch it?


yes openflow, i did watch it.



Kudi will have a good laugh... when he watches it with popcorn.
User avatar
AIRburst95
level3
level3
Posts: 408
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:01 am
Location: Seattle(ish), WA

Postby AIRburst95 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:50 am

Code: Select all

sourcecodedude wrote:
OpenFlow wrote:
For those of you who have asked for the source code to the mirv mod:


<snip>

(since I don't have svn access, but I won't get into that topic / issue since I don't want my thread locked)


Thanks dude.


This is OpenFlow using the account associated with the svn registration he purchased from me.

So sad.


So sad....
sourcecodedude
level1
level1
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:02 am

Postby sourcecodedude » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:29 am

AIRburst95 wrote:

Code: Select all

sourcecodedude wrote:
OpenFlow wrote:
For those of you who have asked for the source code to the mirv mod:


<snip>

(since I don't have svn access, but I won't get into that topic / issue since I don't want my thread locked)


Thanks dude.


This is OpenFlow using the account associated with the svn registration he purchased from me.

So sad.


So sad....




Ph*ck ur mom
User avatar
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5
Posts: 4795
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:11 pm
Location: Cologne
Contact:

Postby bert_the_turtle » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:43 am

Umm, dudes? The way to come back after you were banned (not by accident, I would assume; I was not involved myself, I just re-banned you now and cleaned up BGP's spam) is to take on a new persona and not do the same shit again right away. Be a little sneaky, you know? And pro-tip: don't use accounts we already know are associated with you, especially not accounts with special privileges.
User avatar
-- Tobias --
level3
level3
Posts: 360
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:39 am

Postby -- Tobias -- » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:59 am

bert_the_turtle wrote: ... especially not accounts with special privileges.


I knew it! More often than not, it is an inside job! :)
wikileakz
level0
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:41 am

Postby wikileakz » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:42 am

Image

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest