level2

Postby Kangaraptor » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:48 am

OpenFlow wrote:
Kangaraptor wrote:
OpenFlow wrote:
Kangaraptor wrote:
OpenFlow wrote:
Kangaraptor wrote:'Copyright', huh?

If that's the argument you're going to use, then go ahead and remove your own avatar please and thank you.

I don't think you understand what "public domain" means.

I know what it means. Forfeited intellectual property rights blah blah blah, I'm merely making a point about how easy it is to source the images, and removing one on those grounds is pointless.

EDIT: Not to mention that I'm sure half the avatars currently used actually DO violate copyright in some way shape or form.

Yeah, so what? And a tax is not a fee. But we don't live in a perfect world. Bert is judge, jury and executioner and that is that.

But he's not, he's a moderator - an underling. Don't give me that shit. I've done enough mod/admin work to know if someone higher up was around they'd either be punching him in the dick for going full retard or ignoring it because of closed-door friendships.

And this is just a forum. It ain't the end of the world. And as for your "closed-door friendships" allegation, well welcome to the real life.

You make it sound like I'm surprised.

Hint: I'm not.
Maybe one day.
When we're all cats...
... on Mars.
OpenFlow
level2
level2

Postby OpenFlow » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:50 am

Kangaraptor wrote:
OpenFlow wrote:
Kangaraptor wrote:
OpenFlow wrote:
Kangaraptor wrote:
OpenFlow wrote:

If that's the argument you're going to use, then go ahead and remove your own avatar please and thank you.

I know what it means. Forfeited intellectual property rights blah blah blah, I'm merely making a point about how easy it is to source the images, and removing one on those grounds is pointless.

EDIT: Not to mention that I'm sure half the avatars currently used actually DO violate copyright in some way shape or form.

Yeah, so what? And a tax is not a fee. But we don't live in a perfect world. Bert is judge, jury and executioner and that is that.

But he's not, he's a moderator - an underling. Don't give me that shit. I've done enough mod/admin work to know if someone higher up was around they'd either be punching him in the dick for going full retard or ignoring it because of closed-door friendships.

And this is just a forum. It ain't the end of the world. And as for your "closed-door friendships" allegation, well welcome to the real life.

Then we are on the same page.
-----
The OpenFlow
Kangaraptor
level2
level2

Postby Kangaraptor » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:50 am

OpenFlow wrote:
Kangaraptor wrote:
OpenFlow wrote:
Kangaraptor wrote:
OpenFlow wrote:
Kangaraptor wrote:
OpenFlow wrote:

*Yawn*
Maybe one day.
When we're all cats...
... on Mars.
OpenFlow
level2
level2

Postby OpenFlow » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:52 am

Kangaraptor wrote:
OpenFlow wrote:
Kangaraptor wrote:
OpenFlow wrote:
Kangaraptor wrote:
OpenFlow wrote:
Kangaraptor wrote:
OpenFlow wrote:

*Yawn*

Code: Select all

/"\
                    |\./|
                    |   |
                    |   |
                    |>~<|
                    |   |
                 /'\|   |/'\..
             /~\|   |   |   | \
            |   =[@]=   |   |  \
            |   |   |   |   |   \
            | ~   ~   ~   ~ |`   )
            |                   /
             \                 /
              \               /
               \    _____    /
                |--//''`\--|
                | (( +==)) |
                |--\_|_//--|
-----

The OpenFlow
Kangaraptor
level2
level2

Postby Kangaraptor » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:55 am

Mature...
Maybe one day.
When we're all cats...
... on Mars.
OpenFlow
level2
level2

Postby OpenFlow » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:56 am

Kangaraptor wrote:Mature...

385 x 390 pixels does not 80 x 80 make.

Resize your *****
-----

The OpenFlow
Kangaraptor
level2
level2

Postby Kangaraptor » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:00 am

OpenFlow wrote:

Resize your *****

Doesn't make a difference on the board proper, and I'm reasonably sure this board software has a function that allows stricter restrictions on image sizes, so no, I will not be resizing it.
Maybe one day.
When we're all cats...
... on Mars.
OpenFlow
level2
level2

Postby OpenFlow » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:02 am

Kangaraptor wrote:
OpenFlow wrote:

Resize your *****

Doesn't make a difference on the board proper, and I'm reasonably sure this board software has a function that allows stricter restrictions on image sizes, so no, I will not be resizing it.

Then you may end up being re-sized forcibly. Your image taken by force against your will.
-----

The OpenFlow
Kangaraptor
level2
level2

Postby Kangaraptor » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:04 am

OpenFlow wrote:
Kangaraptor wrote:
OpenFlow wrote:

Resize your *****

Then you may end up being re-sized forcibly. Your image taken by force against your will.

Okguy. It still displays them as 80x80 so I give zero fucks.
Maybe one day.
When we're all cats...
... on Mars.
OpenFlow
level2
level2

Postby OpenFlow » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:08 am

Kangaraptor wrote:
OpenFlow wrote:
Kangaraptor wrote:
OpenFlow wrote:

Resize your *****

bert_the_turtle wrote:
TGR wrote:This is clearly a browser problem. No issues in Firefox, Chrome or Safari. If you are using IE you deserve the wrath of a million angry Muslims raining their sandals down upon you.

No, you're wrong. It wastes bandwidth, memory and CPU power for everyone. Not so much an issue for people at home, but for mobile users.
I had to remove your avatar again, this time for copyright infringement.
And OpenFlow's avatar, too, for not understanding which direction of 'resize' to go for. Hint: you were supposed to make it smaller.
There is a "screw this, I am tired of this game, don't let them ever have avatars again"-button. It is right next to the "remove current avatar" button and quite tempting. I mention that because you obviously have not read the link I gave you earlier.

And, putting that threatening hat down and simply assuming I speak for every sane person around here: geez, will you two stop talking to each other already? Or at least stop quote-pyramiding each other? All you're doing is annoy everyone else.

Emphasis are my own.
-----

The OpenFlow
TGR
level3
level3

Postby TGR » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:18 am

OpenFlow wrote:
Kangaraptor wrote:
OpenFlow wrote:
Kangaraptor wrote:
OpenFlow wrote:

Resize your *****

bert_the_turtle wrote:
TGR wrote:This is clearly a browser problem. No issues in Firefox, Chrome or Safari. If you are using IE you deserve the wrath of a million angry Muslims raining their sandals down upon you.

No, you're wrong. It wastes bandwidth, memory and CPU power for everyone. Not so much an issue for people at home, but for mobile users.
I had to remove your avatar again, this time for copyright infringement.
And OpenFlow's avatar, too, for not understanding which direction of 'resize' to go for. Hint: you were supposed to make it smaller.
There is a "screw this, I am tired of this game, don't let them ever have avatars again"-button. It is right next to the "remove current avatar" button and quite tempting. I mention that because you obviously have not read the link I gave you earlier.

And, putting that threatening hat down and simply assuming I speak for every sane person around here: geez, will you two stop talking to each other already? Or at least stop quote-pyramiding each other? All you're doing is annoy everyone else.

Emphasis are my own.

Bert was actually talking out his ass. That emphasis is my own...
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:44 am

Kangaraptor wrote:Okguy. It still displays them as 80x80 so I give zero fucks.

Not for me. The problem is solved only when you will see your avatar sized 80 x 80 with Internet Explorer, that is really 80 x 80. Please, what is the reason why you can't resize your image? Why we need to waste words so much to have an easy respect of simply rules for the forum? Why you are so stupids and so idiots to waste your little brain resources to find a way to justify yourselves in your troll actions? I only asked a courtesy to let me follow the forum from work, and you stupid cockered babyes are only able to mistify all with arid discussions about your rights, about software technologyes and about intellectual property.
I don't care if Bert is an admin or a moderator, we do not need to care about this. He said a truth and this is enough, fake brains. Beyond this we all can play defcon togheter, do tourneys, rankings, 2vs2, 3vs3, leagues cause he gave us this opportunity..don't forget it. But we do not need to care about this too. He said a truth...The large avatars are a problem and you can solve that easily without energy and without damages for your stupid identityes. The rest is only your shit. Your gigantic quotes are obviously an idiocy..so why insist? You can do it one time, you can joke...but stop it then idiots. Are there rules against progressive quote? No, obviously. But what kind of idiots you are to need a rule to not be idiots?
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:57 am

Zorotama wrote:
Kangaraptor wrote:Okguy. It still displays them as 80x80 so I give zero fucks.

Not for me. The problem is solved only when you will see your avatar sized 80 x 80 with Internet Explorer, that is really 80 x 80. Please, what is the reason why you can't resize your image? Why we need to waste words so much to have an easy respect of simply rules for the forum? Why you are so stupids and so idiots to waste your little brain resources to find a way to justify yourselves in your troll actions? I only asked a courtesy to let me follow the forum from work, and you stupid cockered babyes are only able to mistify all with arid discussions about your rights, about software technologyes and about intellectual property.
I don't care if Bert is an admin or a moderator, we do not need to care about this. He said a truth and this is enough, fake brains. Beyond this we all can play defcon togheter, do tourneys, rankings, 2vs2, 3vs3, leagues cause he gave us this opportunity..don't forget it. But we do not need to care about this too. He said a truth...The large avatars are a problem and you can solve that easily without energy and without damages for your stupid identityes. The rest is only your shit. Your gigantic quotes are obviously an idiocy..so why insist? You can do it one time, you can joke...but stop it then idiots. Are there rules against progressive quote? No, obviously. But what kind of idiots you are to need a rule to not be idiots?

i love you zoro
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:23 am

resize your avatar ;)
Kangaraptor
level2
level2

Postby Kangaraptor » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:00 am

I was actually arguing that the forum should be able to auto-resize avatar images to 80x80.

Get mad some more.
Maybe one day.
When we're all cats...
... on Mars.

Return to “General”