On Thermonuclear War

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Kangaraptor
level2
level2

Postby Kangaraptor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:03 am

OpenFlow wrote:
Chris wrote:OpenFlow and TGR, give it a rest please.

I am getting really tired of reading these arguments. I don't care who started it, just please stop bickering like children in every thread that gets opened.

This is warning. You will both be banned the next time this happens.

The art of nuclear warfare has this to say about that:

Code: Select all

On de-escalation as being different from escalation:

De-escalation also differs from escalation in that it is harder to force a suitable response. It is not really true that it takes two to make a quarrel; only one side need be aggressive in order to generate some certainty of a quarrel. But it usually does take two to make an agreement (barring total surrender by one side).

So basically your only response to a dev/admin telling you to can it is to act like a pseudo-intellectual moron? Cool.
Maybe one day.
When we're all cats...
... on Mars.
OpenFlow
level2
level2

Postby OpenFlow » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:13 am

Kangaraptor wrote:
OpenFlow wrote:

I am getting really tired of reading these arguments. I don't care who started it, just please stop bickering like children in every thread that gets opened.

De-escalation also differs from escalation in that it is harder to force a suitable response. It is not really true that it takes two to make a quarrel; only one side need be aggressive in order to generate some certainty of a quarrel. But it usually does take two to make an agreement (barring total surrender by one side).

So basically your only response to a dev/admin telling you to can it is to act like a pseudo-intellectual moron? Cool.

What happened to your avatar?
-----
The OpenFlow
Kangaraptor
level2
level2

Postby Kangaraptor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:12 am

OpenFlow wrote:
Kangaraptor wrote:
OpenFlow wrote:

Probably got deleted, but the status of my avatar isn't the current topic.

TGR
level3
level3

Postby TGR » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:29 am

Kangaraptor wrote:
OpenFlow wrote:
Kangaraptor wrote:
OpenFlow wrote:

Probably got deleted, but the status of my avatar isn't the current topic.

Ignore IT.

Return to “General”