Updated* : Recon Satellite mod + Command Line Interface

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

OpenFlow
level2
level2
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:00 pm
Location: BGP

Postby OpenFlow » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:25 pm

TGR wrote:
OpenFlow wrote:
TGR wrote:I believe you broke the contract by trying to defraud me of payment whilst still using the product you purchased.

Until the remaining funds clear in my bank account I will withhold the password.
You can wait three days.



You are alleging that I attempted to defraud you. I did not defraud you. On the contrary, you have indeed proven that all along you still retained access to an account that you claim to have sold me. I was thus justified in requesting that PayPal refund my payment. You broke our contact. You have defrauded Introversion, you have violated the first-sale doctrine and broken U.K., U.S. and International copyright and Intellectual Property laws. You are a thief and a lair and a crook.


I am fine with that so long as it spites you. This will be the end of my communication with you on the forum.
Take care now.


So you have admitted to all the above. Okay then. Thought so as much. You don't have to communicate with me on the forums but I will get my money back one way or another... even if it is for no other reason than your own (aka to spites you)
User avatar
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff
Posts: 945
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:25 pm

Postby kudayta » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:36 pm

Now what did I tell you kids about entering into a financial transaction with this troll? He's a thief. He's a cheater. And he's a liar.
OpenFlow
level2
level2
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:00 pm
Location: BGP

Postby OpenFlow » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:51 pm

kudayta wrote:Now what did I tell you kids about entering into a financial transaction with this troll? He's a thief. He's a cheater. And he's a liar.


No, read the above again! It is TGR that admits to being a thief, liar and crook. He openly and publicly admitted on multiply occasions that he has indeed deprived me of access to an svn account which I had purchased from him for $250 USD. The very fact that he still retained access to the account at all after the transaction was complete implicates him as guilty of violating the first-sale doctrine and thus TGR is in direct violation of Introversion's source code licensing agreements and applicable U.K., U.S. and International copyright laws, and he is guilty Intellectual Property infringement. He has illegally profited $250 USD by selling duplicate copies of his single license (he retained access to my account even after he confirmed having received payment from me and E-Mailed me back with written confirmation that our transaction has completed) and then stole my account by changing the password credentials and locking me out and then retained my payment and denied my request for a refund. He has not only stolen from me, but also from Introversion. He is a proven and self-admitted thief, cheater and lair.
User avatar
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff
Posts: 945
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:25 pm

Postby kudayta » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:53 pm

You didn't pay him BGP. You're a thief. And a liar. And a cheat.
OpenFlow
level2
level2
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:00 pm
Location: BGP

Postby OpenFlow » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:56 pm

kudayta wrote:You didn't pay him BGR. You're a thief. And a liar. And a cheat.


<snip>

TGR wrote:Dear Ryan ********,

We have concluded our investigation and have decided in your favour. Any
funds that may have been temporarily held have been returned to your
account.

Eat a dick Bobo.



Eat your own words.

This just goes to show what kind of credibility you have Kudayta.
User avatar
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff
Posts: 945
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:25 pm

Postby kudayta » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:57 pm

Whatever, thief. TGR says he hasn't received the funds. That makes you a thief.
User avatar
TGR
level3
level3
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:34 am
Location: United Kingdom

Postby TGR » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:57 pm

kudayta wrote:You didn't pay him BGP. You're a thief. And a liar. And a cheat.


this
OpenFlow
level2
level2
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:00 pm
Location: BGP

Postby OpenFlow » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:58 pm

kudayta wrote:Whatever, thief. TGR says he hasn't received the funds. That makes you a thief.



TGR wrote:Dear Ryan ********,

We have concluded our investigation and have decided in your favour. Any
funds that may have been temporarily held have been returned to your
account.

Eat a dick Bobo.



It makes you incapable of basic comprehension of the English language.
User avatar
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff
Posts: 945
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:25 pm

Postby kudayta » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:59 pm

What I comprehend is that you're a thief. And a liar. And a cheat.
User avatar
TGR
level3
level3
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:34 am
Location: United Kingdom

Postby TGR » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:59 pm

He conveniently misses out the bit where he files a dispute , plunging my Paypal into negative balance.
User avatar
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff
Posts: 945
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:25 pm

Postby kudayta » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Well, I did try to warn you about dealing with him TGR. Your basic responses to me throughout this ordeal has been "Get your head out of your ass kudayta".
OpenFlow
level2
level2
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:00 pm
Location: BGP

Postby OpenFlow » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:00 pm

TGR wrote:He conveniently misses out the bit where he files a dispute , plunging my Paypal into negative balance.


So you have indeed admitted you received payment. How can I dispute something that I didn't pay?


And yet you contradict yourself once again by blindly sided with Kudayta and implicating that you never received any payment.

TGR wrote:
kudayta wrote:You didn't pay him BGP. You're a thief. And a liar. And a cheat.


this



These are the indisputable facts:

1) Right now TGR has my $250.00 USD in his possession.
2) I am deprived of svn access, locked out of my own account, and TGR still retains access to my rightful property.
3) Thus, TGR has violated the Introversion licensing agreement, and guilty of violating first-sale doctrine, and in violation of UK, US and international copyright laws and intellectual property theft.
Last edited by OpenFlow on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
TGR
level3
level3
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:34 am
Location: United Kingdom

Postby TGR » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:04 pm

OpenFlow wrote:
TGR wrote:He conveniently misses out the bit where he files a dispute , plunging my Paypal into negative balance.


So you have indeed admitted you received payment. How can I dispute something that I didn't pay?


And yet you contradict yourself once again by blindly sided with Kudayta and implicating that you never received any payment.

TGR wrote:
kudayta wrote:You didn't pay him BGP. You're a thief. And a liar. And a cheat.


this


You paid then cancelled payment sinking me into negative balance. You cost me money as well by doing so.
So no you did not pay in full the agreed sum. You are a liar, a swindler and a thief. You have been persecuted across the globe for good reason.
OpenFlow
level2
level2
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:00 pm
Location: BGP

Postby OpenFlow » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:07 pm

TGR wrote:
OpenFlow wrote:
TGR wrote:He conveniently misses out the bit where he files a dispute , plunging my Paypal into negative balance.


So you have indeed admitted you received payment. How can I dispute something that I didn't pay?


And yet you contradict yourself once again by blindly sided with Kudayta and implicating that you never received any payment.

TGR wrote:
kudayta wrote:You didn't pay him BGP. You're a thief. And a liar. And a cheat.


this


You paid then cancelled payment sinking me into negative balance. You cost me money as well by doing so.
So no you did not pay in full the agreed sum. You are a liar, a swindler and a thief. You have been persecuted across the globe for good reason.



These are the indisputable facts:

1) Right now TGR has my $250.00 USD in his possession.
2) I am deprived of svn access, locked out of my own account, and TGR still retains access to my rightful property.
3) Thus, TGR has violated the Introversion licensing agreement, and guilty of violating first-sale doctrine, and in violation of UK, US and international copyright laws and intellectual property theft.
4) TGR has furthermore illegally profited from the duplication of license that he neither owns or has the right to duplicate in distribution. Introversion has the right to sue him.

I am ENTITLED based on PayPal's own legal terms and terms of agreement to open a dispute. That does not mean PayPal will side in my favor. And that also does not ENTITLE you nor give you the right to take back what wasn't and isn't yours. The moment you took back access of my account you were obligated to give me a full refund and you released me from my duty to pay. The very fact that you did forcibly deprive me of my account proves you never fully relinquished control of the account in the first place, thus making you guilty of violating Introversion licensing agreement, and guilty of violating first-sale doctrine, and in violation of UK, US and international copyright laws and intellectual property theft.
Last edited by OpenFlow on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
TGR
level3
level3
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:34 am
Location: United Kingdom

Postby TGR » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:10 pm

OpenFlow wrote:
TGR wrote:
OpenFlow wrote:
TGR wrote:He conveniently misses out the bit where he files a dispute , plunging my Paypal into negative balance.


So you have indeed admitted you received payment. How can I dispute something that I didn't pay?


And yet you contradict yourself once again by blindly sided with Kudayta and implicating that you never received any payment.

TGR wrote:
kudayta wrote:You didn't pay him BGP. You're a thief. And a liar. And a cheat.


this


You paid then cancelled payment sinking me into negative balance. You cost me money as well by doing so.
So no you did not pay in full the agreed sum. You are a liar, a swindler and a thief. You have been persecuted across the globe for good reason.



These are the indisputable facts:

1) Right now TGR has my $250.00 USD in his possession.
2) I am deprived of svn access, locked out of my own account, and TGR still retains access to my rightful property.
3) Thus, TGR has violated the Introversion licensing agreement, and guilty of violating first-sale doctrine, and in violation of UK, US and international copyright laws and intellectual property theft.

I am ENTITLED based on PayPal's own legal terms and terms of agreement to open a dispute. That does not mean PayPal will side in my favor. And that also does not ENTITLE you nor give you the right to take back what wasn't and isn't yours. The moment you took back access of my account you were obligated to give me a full refund and you released me from my duty to pay. The very fact that you did forcibly deprive me of my account proves you never fully relinquished control of the account in the first place, thus making you guilty of violating Introversion licensing agreement, and guilty of violating first-sale doctrine, and in violation of UK, US and international copyright laws and intellectual property theft.


You broke the terms of the deal by filing the dispute which cost me money.

You owe me money still & until the remaining funds clear in my bank account I will not be sending the rest of the password.

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest