BGP to give away ten free copies of Defcon to demo players

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

TGR
level3
level3

Postby TGR » Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:38 am

kudayta wrote:
AIRburst95 wrote:ok so wait, you joined on the 16th, and now you want to pay for a key ID for 10 players? Why? Surely within just 14 days you couldn't have just decided to buy games for people. If this is just so you can play with more people on other game modes than 2v2 and 1v1 let me tell you, it gets old quick. Not that i'm saying it wouldn't be fun but you don't see many die hard diplo players out there.

Well, what he's doing is giving away the keyIDs he's been using to cheat with during 2v2s and Diplo matches. You can skim through the other thread on this matter.

It's even possible that he's cracked the key generation algorithm and is handing out (essentially) stolen keyIDs.

Extremely doubtful unless he also happens to know the subset of keys that will actually authenticate, server side.
The Mighty Santa
level2
level2

Postby The Mighty Santa » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:20 am

Could ya give me one cause Steam really sucks.... and coup.... I don't give a shit about the history of this guy as long as he can gimme these codes :D
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:23 am

The Mighty Santa wrote:Could ya give me one cause Steam really sucks.... and coup.... I don't give a shit about the history of this guy as long as he can gimme these codes :D

Cool, so long as you know the history, you can't be accused of being duped into anything.
The Mighty Santa
level2
level2

Postby The Mighty Santa » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:29 am

kudayta wrote:
The Mighty Santa wrote:Could ya give me one cause Steam really sucks.... and coup.... I don't give a shit about the history of this guy as long as he can gimme these codes :D

Cool, so long as you know the history, you can't be accused of being duped into anything.

Yer I have read through the entire 7 page thread and really the evidence seems to be against him but... bella gerant alii :)
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:36 am

The Mighty Santa wrote:
kudayta wrote:

Yer I have read through the entire 7 page thread and really the evidence seems to be against him but... bella gerant alii :)

Indeed, but...utrinque paratus
The Mighty Santa
level2
level2

Postby The Mighty Santa » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:40 am

kudayta wrote:
The Mighty Santa wrote:
kudayta wrote:

abundans cautela non nocet, but always take advantage of a situation ad usum proprium
BGP
level2
level2

Postby BGP » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:41 am

The Mighty Santa wrote:
kudayta wrote:
The Mighty Santa wrote:
kudayta wrote:

abundans cautela non nocet, but always take advantage of a situation ad usum proprium

If you are serious, express your interest and then send me a PM.
keyID = 436060 apollo13@lavabit.com
The Mighty Santa
level2
level2

Postby The Mighty Santa » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:43 am

BGP wrote:
The Mighty Santa wrote:
kudayta wrote:
The Mighty Santa wrote:
kudayta wrote:

If you are serious, express your interest and then send me a PM.

Actually now that I think about it.... Steam's still good and for some reason the STEAM demo treats me like a full user... something user Korean had in common and Brosef Stalin apparently so I didn't have to pay any money for this game... although I did buy it later as a contribution to IV... but in other words, no, I will not be needing it. give your 8 remaining keys to other newbs :D
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:46 am

The Mighty Santa wrote:
kudayta wrote:
The Mighty Santa wrote:
kudayta wrote:

rem acu tetigisti
The Mighty Santa
level2
level2

Postby The Mighty Santa » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:49 am

kudayta wrote:
The Mighty Santa wrote:
kudayta wrote:
The Mighty Santa wrote:
kudayta wrote:

rem acu tetigisti

Deo gratias
The Mighty Santa
level2
level2

Postby The Mighty Santa » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:53 am

Also, absit iniuria verbis GBP, but prima facie it seems you are guilty
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:55 am

The Mighty Santa wrote:
kudayta wrote:
The Mighty Santa wrote:
kudayta wrote:
The Mighty Santa wrote:
kudayta wrote:

rem acu tetigisti

Deo gratias

non Deo, ratio :)
The Mighty Santa
level2
level2

Postby The Mighty Santa » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:00 am

kudayta wrote:
The Mighty Santa wrote:
kudayta wrote:
The Mighty Santa wrote:
kudayta wrote:
The Mighty Santa wrote:
kudayta wrote:

rem acu tetigisti

Deo gratias

non Deo, ratio :)

Ok let's not go there..... : lol:
-- Tobias --
level3
level3

Postby -- Tobias -- » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:17 am

All users of latin phrases that can't be instantaneously translated via a single google query should be banned!
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:22 am

ultima ratio moderatores, eh?

Return to “General”