BGP to give away ten free copies of Defcon to demo players

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

SpitJock
level1
level1

Postby SpitJock » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:39 pm

Problem with recovering the key from IV is that the "only use for potential spam target" email address and password went up in smoke along with the rest of it... I never use "real" email addresses for that kind of thing, just cause I'm too lazy to filter out all the crap it (almost always) generates.

Thanks TGR - that's really generous. Thread-killing Kitten pics, AND a key. You, sir, are too kind. I will see it gets put to nefarious use :D
TGR
level3
level3

Postby TGR » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:39 pm

SpitJock wrote:
Thanks TGR - that's really generous. Thread-killing Kitten pics, AND a key. You, sir, are too kind. I will see it gets put to nefarious use :D

You are most welcome. Enjoy the game!
Masterski
level0

Postby Masterski » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:59 pm

Hi. I would like to participate in this, and receive a key. I hope having 30 friends in facebook would be enough, since Im not really a facebook fan and think that all social networks are evil. :roll: Anyway, after looking at the previous posts, Ive set a defcon image as a "logo" on my profile so its visible even for unregistered ones. I Will PM you the user name.
OpenFlow
level2
level2

Postby OpenFlow » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:01 am

Masterski wrote:Hi. I would like to participate in this, and receive a key. I hope having 30 friends in facebook would be enough, since Im not really a facebook fan and think that all social networks are evil. :roll: Anyway, after looking at the previous posts, Ive set a defcon image as a "logo" on my profile so its visible even for unregistered ones. I Will PM you the user name.

Post your facebook ID.
ddw76
level0

I would like a key

Postby ddw76 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:07 pm

I would like a key my facebook email is dennwatson86@gmail.com and I have way over 50 friends lol
AIRburst95
level3
level3

Re: I would like a key

Postby AIRburst95 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:28 pm

ddw76 wrote:I would like a key my facebook email is dennwatson86@gmail.com and I have way over 50 friends lol

sorry, i think your out of luck pall, BGP got banned after he was caught cheating with multiple (possibly stolen) Key-ID's, and after he swore out most of the IV staff and forum moderators...
Dävid
level2
level2

Best Short Story of 2012

Postby Dävid » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:38 am

Wow that was the best short story Ive read this year. Characters all very believable, a feeling of real tension between the protagonists. Kept me wondering whats going to happen next till the very end. It made me reflect on morality, fairness, copyright issues, and the human condition in general.

I wonder if there is going to be a sequel?
Eral
level4
level4

Re: Best Short Story of 2012

Postby Eral » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:51 pm

Dävid wrote:Wow that was the best short story Ive read this year. Characters all very believable, a feeling of real tension between the protagonists. Kept me wondering whats going to happen next till the very end. It made me reflect on morality, fairness, copyright issues, and the human condition in general.

I wonder if there is going to be a sequel?

But who killed Pamela Rose finally?
The Mighty Santa
level2
level2

Re: I would like a key

Postby The Mighty Santa » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:06 am

ddw76 wrote:I have way over 50 friends lol

Slow clap...

Return to “General”