TOM BUSCH-US Betting Pool

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

TOM BUSCH-US
level2
level2

I'm really tired of smug little jerks like you

Postby TOM BUSCH-US » Sat May 05, 2012 7:13 pm

Why dont you beat Hooru? He's p[retty good, I doupt you can beat him. Your just another brainless talking head! Its people like you that ruin this game for others. I'm just here to have fun playing the game but just look at how many posts there are mocking me on here, i'm getting really tired of being defcons puinching bag. you and your friends act like a bunch of vultures, school yard bullies, get a fucking life!!!!Stop acting like a bunch of 2 year olds and ljust let people enjoy the game!!!!!!!!
hooru1
level2
level2

Postby hooru1 » Sat May 05, 2012 7:20 pm

tobias has beaten me before. he is good. any good player can beat me in a good setup. i will never, ever beat a good player in russia vs africa. it is impossible.
-- Tobias --
level3
level3

Re: I'm really tired of smug little jerks like you

Postby -- Tobias -- » Sat May 05, 2012 7:22 pm

TOM BUSCH-US wrote:Why dont you beat Hooru? He's p[retty good, I doupt you can beat him. Your just another brainless talking head! Its people like you that ruin this game for others. I'm just here to have fun playing the game but just look at how many posts there are mocking me on here, i'm getting really tired of being defcons puinching bag. you and your friends act like a bunch of vultures, school yard bullies, get a fucking life!!!!Stop acting like a bunch of 2 year olds and ljust let people enjoy the game!!!!!!!!

omg tom, i'm really just trying to help you is all. don't panic. you do have the potential. don't quit (but try adapting your tactics pls).
TOM BUSCH-US
level2
level2

Thats what they all say!

Postby TOM BUSCH-US » Sat May 05, 2012 8:00 pm

A convenient excuse! JUST BACK OFF! Let me enjoy the game and THAT goes for everyone else too. If I want help I will ask for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hooru1
level2
level2

Postby hooru1 » Sat May 05, 2012 8:07 pm

:(
sfericz
level5
level5

Re: Thats what they all say!

Postby sfericz » Sat May 05, 2012 9:15 pm

If you can't handle a little forum ripping, (I've seen worse here), then I would suggest not coming here or agreeing to competitions like horru offered. Yelling and calling people 12yr olds doesn't make you look any better. There will be trash talking, people will pick sides and there WILL be a peanut gallery.

You are acting like the good players here have no lives and your the only one with one. Which is why you can't beat hoorru. But stick up your chin to people offering advice to you. (like you did me last time we played)

You can beat hooru, you just need to take a little advice and adapt a bit. Not worrying about what people say here.
Noryb
level2
level2

Postby Noryb » Sun May 06, 2012 12:02 am

Put me down for a does not win too.
GHOSTofTOMBUSCH
level0

Postby GHOSTofTOMBUSCH » Sun May 06, 2012 5:18 am

Wooooooooooooooo!

The Ghost of TOM BUSCH also warns you from the future to back off and let my corporeal form enjoy my games, my way, against hooru!
And you should know that when your spirit arrives in the world beyond, I will be here to kick its ass in Defcon.

You have been warned!
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sun May 06, 2012 5:22 am

Erm, shouldn't that be ghost of TOM BUSCH-US?

:P
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast...
GHOSTofTOMBUSCH
level0

Postby GHOSTofTOMBUSCH » Sun May 06, 2012 5:29 am

Woooooooooooooooooo! There is only one TOM BUSCH, especially in the world beyond where your earthly territorial divisions mean nothing.
TOM BUSCH-US
level2
level2

:)

Postby TOM BUSCH-US » Sun May 06, 2012 7:54 am

GHOSTofTOMBUSCH wrote:Wooooooooooooooo!

The Ghost of TOM BUSCH also warns you from the future to back off and let my corporeal form enjoy my games, my way, against hooru!
And you should know that when your spirit arrives in the world beyond, I will be here to kick its ass in Defcon.

You have been warned!
love it!! :)
TOM BUSCH-US
level2
level2

Re: Thats what they all say!

Postby TOM BUSCH-US » Sun May 06, 2012 7:56 am

sfericz wrote:If you can't handle a little forum ripping, (I've seen worse here), then I would suggest not coming here or agreeing to competitions like horru offered. Yelling and calling people 12yr olds doesn't make you look any better. There will be trash talking, people will pick sides and there WILL be a peanut gallery.

You are acting like the good players here have no lives and your the only one with one. Which is why you can't beat hoorru. But stick up your chin to people offering advice to you. (like you did me last time we played)

You can beat hooru, you just need to take a little advice and adapt a bit. Not worrying about what people say here.
I play by my own rules. I'm just enjoying the ride! I have toddes around on occasion some dam good players and will continue to do so on MY terms!!! but thansk for YOUR opinion!
hooru1
level2
level2

Postby hooru1 » Mon May 07, 2012 4:50 am

tom, if i win 100 games in a row, will you finally admit and say this: "I can never beat hooru."

?
TOM BUSCH-US
level2
level2

:)

Postby TOM BUSCH-US » Mon May 07, 2012 9:15 am

NEVER!
Zorotama
level5
level5

Re: :)

Postby Zorotama » Mon May 07, 2012 10:24 am

TOM BUSCH-US wrote:NEVER!

I don't want you follow me...but try to think a way to beat him. All these discussions will ruin as shit from the sky on our convinctions. Instead of doing 50 matches in 3 hours do one single match in an hour..trying to win. You will obtain a victory before his 100 ones, and also more times for your life.

Return to “General”