34%

Total votes: 32
Korean
level2
level2

Spacing Bombing

Postby Korean » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:13 am

Well..

I was playing a match with TGR (NA), me (EU) vs CZA (Afr) and BATTETRON (Russia).

So the game started off with my suisilos in norway. Then, I started space bombering

I had learned this when blackout used it against me one day. So I decided to give it a blast. Well.. I smashed Tron's navy, and then we got into this fight about space bombering and how iti is cheating. So vote is space bombering cheating.
level4
level4

Postby 47 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:15 am

what do you mean by space bombering??? are you refering to taking your bombers in the black area above and below the map??
Korean
level2
level2

Postby Korean » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:16 am

47 wrote:what do you mean by space bombering??? are you refering to taking your bombers in the black area above and below the map??

Yes, but only on the top. Then, your bombers "disappear", and cannot be destroyeda t all.
level4
level4

Postby 47 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:23 am

Korean wrote:
47 wrote:what do you mean by space bombering??? are you refering to taking your bombers in the black area above and below the map??

Yes, but only on the top. Then, your bombers "disappear", and cannot be destroyeda t all.

In that case...

Yes it was decided by may of the old players during tournaments and games that this tactic will NOT be used. reason is that ur opponents fighters or BSS cannot reach those bombers or hit them, while they can as long as you got radar.. the tactic was considered unethical by many players and all agreed not to use it...
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

Postby nuclear cocaine » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:46 am

haha I showed rising legend this a couple days ago against tobias and he did it .....Its a dirty trick Im watching the game while it loads up now tron lost 1 carrier he has 11 and he lost 75 percent of bombers..... r.l. /tgr .
TGR
level3
level3

Postby TGR » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:46 am

I will continue to use it because it is a great tactic. Some of the players here need to get over themselves.
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

Postby nuclear cocaine » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:59 am

haha I showed rising legend this a couple days ago against tobias and he did it .....Its a dirty trick If you do it rite your bombers will appear on the bottom of the screen switch poles its an old school trick I shoulda never showed anyone. Im watching the game while it loads up now tron lost 1 carrier he has 11 and he lost 75 percent of bombers..... r.l. /tgr .

Heres the game I showed rl the trick I never shoulda done it.... There is a counter you have to bomb rite on edge of the black where the bombers are shooting from ......

http://sfcon.demoszenen.de/dcrec/2012-0 ... _14.22.zip

This trick was used back in 07 tourney.....
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:44 am

TGR wrote:I will continue to use it because it is a great tactic. Some of the players here need to get over themselves.

Using a bug is obviously a cheating action..a player that uses a bug could be a funny guy if he uses it rarely for a joke, or a noob if he uses that to take advantages. Anyway Battletron as russia did not use it cause he is a real player...and that is enough for me. I don't know how you can call "great tactic" a bug of a software. Noobs
Last edited by Zorotama on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Korean
level2
level2

Postby Korean » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:46 am

Zorotama wrote:
TGR wrote:I will continue to use it because it is a great tactic. Some of the players here need to get over themselves.

Using a bug is obviously a cheating action..a player that uses a bug could be a funny guy if he uses it rarely for a joke, or a noob if he uses that to take advantages. Anyway Battletron as russia did not use it cause he is a real player...and that is enough for me. Noobs

lol he did not use it because he did not even know of it...
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:49 am

Korean wrote:
Zorotama wrote:

Using a bug is obviously a cheating action..a player that uses a bug could be a funny guy if he uses it rarely for a joke, or a noob if he uses that to take advantages. Anyway Battletron as russia did not use it cause he is a real player...and that is enough for me. Noobs

lol he did not use it because he did not even know of it...

Hahahha, what are you talking about? Battletron knows this game from years..and this is a well known bug. He knows all the bugs, he could also teaches you the others..but probably he can't find reason to teach that...cause he can't find fun playing with cheating.
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:54 am

I think you would be surprised watching some bugs that we know from years..but the players need to understand the bugs to know how don't use them (and someone to try to fix them) while the noobs want to know them to use them and to feel themselves smartguys.
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:59 am

Would be good if, like in the past, there is someone who has the time to control the situation, to ban the players that cheat in game. In the past it worked, a ban of just two weeks from the servers would teach you more than thousands discussions.
TGR
level3
level3

Postby TGR » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:28 am

Zorotama wrote:

Using a bug is obviously a cheating action..a player that uses a bug could be a funny guy if he uses it rarely for a joke, or a noob if he uses that to take advantages. Anyway Battletron as russia did not use it cause he is a real player...and that is enough for me. I don't know how you can call "great tactic" a bug of a software. Noobs

Can you please get over yourself? Thanks.
TGR
level3
level3

Postby TGR » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:30 am

Zorotama wrote:Would be good if, like in the past, there is someone who has the time to control the situation, to ban the players that cheat in game. In the past it worked, a ban of just two weeks from the servers would teach you more than thousands discussions.

And who do you think you are? It's a software design that can be used by either EU or Russia. I see no problem given that it can be done by both players with little effort. As i said, just because I can do blind nuke, does that mean I can't do it on those who cannot?
level4
level4

Postby 47 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:02 am

TGR wrote:
Zorotama wrote:

Can you please get over yourself? Thanks.

oh boy...another cry baby who cant even play fairly and need BUGS to get an upper hand....

keep up the good work...nooblet

Return to “General”