R3Ds 1v1

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

R3D
level3
level3

Postby R3D » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:32 pm

R3D wrote:can group B and E piz start to play ???

this is the last warning to player that have not playede or answer ther pm s
and piz upload screen shuts i know som of you have playede but i can t update score befor you upload the game

i wil kick Turgon, Brosef Stalin,Zorotama, if they dont start to play or answer ther pm
bastek.84
level2
level2

Postby bastek.84 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:54 pm

http://demoszenen.de/defcon/index.php?s ... our&page=5

Some games are not posted, but you can find scores here (that is Tournament Games server) . Taz for example play 2 or 3 games but not post any. And i like ask what will be if not all groups will end 1 round? Who will play in next round?
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:56 pm

R3D wrote:...so 16 players continues and 8 players are eliminated

I would guess that the best 16 out of the active players would go forward.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast...
Yellow Cake
level1
level1

Postby Yellow Cake » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:02 pm

Hello,

Sorry Jon i dont want to stress you, its maybe because im stressed myself :)
jon
level4
level4

Postby jon » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:33 am

I am recovered thank you Mr cake and ready for our rematch
http://15percentfaster.com is my new website.
-- Tobias --
level3
level3

Postby -- Tobias -- » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:50 am

I'm on and about quite a bit and I am always (pretty much) up for a game, but I don't like just sitting in an idle server. I've been looking for matches, but am not having much luck putting a game together. If you see me, catch me, and we're on.
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:54 pm

Firstly, sorry R3D if I'm rarely present..

Then..I write here cause I need to arrange myfirst match in the tourney. I know it's boring bu if you have a bit of patience we can do it. The problem, as many of you already know, is that I need to go in my parents home to play properly (please don't ask me the reason why :cry: ). So, I can assure you that the next monday, since 9-10 am (gmt+1) until 5-6 pm (gmt+1) I will can play one or maybe two tourney match/es. I'd like to find here in the forum, or in a pm, a feedback about that...by Taz, or Toby or Stealth.

TY for your patience..and sorry
Schubdüse
level5
level5

Postby Schubdüse » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:24 pm

I have tried to arrange the rematch against Dooms Days for almost a week now. I found him on 2vs2 server, but it was too late for me to wait for the ending.
(And way too late for a 1vs1 anyway.) Since he refuses to answers my pm or to accept me as a friend on steam, I refuse to actively arrange my last group game. Now, it's only up to him to contact me. From 2th to 10th of April I'm on holiday. I will try to check the forum from to time to time. However, when the knock out phase hasn't started before 13th of April, I will quit the tour.
As always, it seems like there are a lot of players who sign up and then give a damn shit about playing their games.
After 20 days only 60 of 144 group phase games were played. Thx, you suckers especially from group E and F for spoiling the tour!

This player of group F thinks, that he is very special. No games but this...
AIRburst95 wrote:I'm going to be away for awhile, after that I'm gonna take a break from defcon. Take me off the list.

:roll:

TUFT and R3Ds tours have proven that the community isn't able to play a decent tourney anymore.
carebear
level3
level3

Postby carebear » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:36 pm

.... Is there any term date for those both tournaments ? O.o
Arranging games with people that don't answer is probably boring but don't we have time ? O.o
I didn't saw Mrmot or Nukraine for days so we sure can't play our games ... Airburst left ... we'll play when we'll have time ... people have life dude ...
"Thx, you suckers especially from group E and F for spoiling the tour! " <- come on .. you take it too serious ... it's just a game dude ...

Forever Young
level5
level5

Postby Forever Young » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:37 pm

yeah, schubi is right!(no counter answer!!!) :roll:
i also want to finish first round! i only need 2 games for that. :)
WeAreDefconBastardsNotTerrorists

Let's dance in style
let's dance for a while
heaven can wait
we're only watching the skies
hoping for the best
but expecting the worst
are you gonna drop the bomb or not?
Schubdüse
level5
level5

Postby Schubdüse » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:02 pm

carebear wrote:.... Is there any term date for those both tournaments ? O.o
Arranging games with people that don't answer is probably boring but don't we have time ? O.o
I didn't saw Mrmot or Nukraine for days so we sure can't play our games ... Airburst left ... we'll play when we'll have time ... people have life dude ...
"Thx, you suckers especially from group E and F for spoiling the tour! " <- come on .. you take it too serious ... it's just a game dude ...

Come on kid, don't give me that "people have life dude" shit. I have to work 50h to 70h in my lab. And I can't play every second weekend.
Still, I was able to play 5 games in 20!!!! days. If you sign up for a tour, it IS serious, especially when there is a group phase.
Tell me, why should we wait for you, when you're too lazy to arrange games? It seems like, you still have to learn something about responsibility.
Vorsprung durch Kraft - Triebwerke saugen - Präzisionsarbeit... Schubdüse.
carebear
level3
level3

Postby carebear » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:22 pm

... ridiculous ... that way, you probably won't make people more involved in tournament(s) ... think what you want .. leave if it's easier to live for you ... i'm not less responsible than any other but I have other priorities in life than playing defcon ... however, i'm not responsible of Doom's day answering or no and that seems to be your original problem ...
The fact is also that you're not waiting for 'me' but for many people so .. what I could suggest eventually is that you make your own tournament with your rules, your ranking mode, your deadlines and disqualifying rules .. that way you'll probably be happier ...
anyway ... do I must give a fuck about you leaving or no .. honestly ... sure no ...
bye
Schubdüse
level5
level5

Postby Schubdüse » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:56 pm

carebear wrote:... ridiculous ... that way, you probably won't make people more involved in tournament(s) ... think what you want .. leave if it's easier to live for you ... i'm not less responsible than any other but I have other priorities in life than playing defcon

It's totally ok, when you have other priorities. That is not my point. It seems like that your priorities are so important, that you were only able to play 1 game in 20 days. Tell me, why have you signed up for a tour with group and knock out phases, when you don't have time to play? (BTW, since 7th of March you have played at least 13 games on SFCON.)

carebear wrote: ... however, i'm not responsible of Doom's day answering or no and that seems to be your original problem ...

I don't understand why you even have cared. It was adressed to Dooms Day and R3D.

carebear wrote: The fact is also that you're not waiting for 'me' but for many people so .. what I could suggest eventually is that you make your own tournament with your rules, your ranking mode, your deadlines and disqualifying rules .. that way you'll probably be happier ...

I actually did. It was called [SCHUFT]. Around 120 games in 8 weeks. And now, I'm pretty sure I won't manage another one.

carebear wrote:anyway ... do I must give a fuck about you leaving or no .. honestly ... sure no ...
bye

I don't understand why you even have cared. It was adressed to R3D.
carebear
level3
level3

Postby carebear » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:13 pm

"Thx, you suckers especially from group E and F for spoiling the tour! " ... didn't that was addressed to me and others ? .. I notice the use of 'especially' so, in conclusion we're all suckers, group 'e' and 'f' are just a little bit more than others .. well ... I told you why I didn't played more games, simply cause I didn't found players at good time .. nobody managed to arrange games in this group and I'm not sure we had in mind that it could be the end of the wolrd for some guys here ... so sorry ... hey ask mrmot or nukraine ...
Perhaps we could have tried to manage that problem in another way that threatening to leave ... who's the kid ? I'm wondering ...
Schubdüse
level5
level5

Postby Schubdüse » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:44 pm

carebear wrote:"Thx, you suckers especially from group E and F for spoiling the tour! " ... didn't that was addressed to me and others ?

Huh? Sure, this was adressed to you, too.

carebear wrote:I told you why I didn't played more games, simply cause I didn't found players at good time .. nobody managed to arrange games in this group and I'm not sure we had in mind that it could be the end of the wolrd for some guys here

So, when will you start to complain like me? Or do you want to wait till christmas? Do you realise, that the 1vs1 tour is about to fade away?

carebear wrote: ... so sorry ... hey ask mrmot or nukraine ...

Well, I already did, didn't I? (My post was able to stirr you up. Maybe it will work for the others, too. :wink:)

carebear wrote:Perhaps we could have tried to manage that problem in another way that threatening to leave ... who's the kid ? I'm wondering ...

It wasn't a threat. Who cares, when I'm threating??? It's my personal deadline and an info.

Edit: You didn't answer my question...

Return to “General”