I guess no one understands the calculation!?
Well, i will try to make an easier formular soon after more tests.
One thing is clear, there will be never a perfect rating for defcon but it looks fair now.
Most important things are:
- the tourney has no teams and still teamplay will be very important
- i will create a ranking with updates every 1-3 day(s)
- no minus scores for players
- every player get points, losers and winners with one exception: Losers with team minus score will get 0 points, but this should be very rare
- heroes and weaks can play togehter or against each other and all are still capabale to get points
- maximal scores for winners are 2 points to prevent too big differences in the ranking. It looks a bit unfair but it isn`t
- scores are very low and with decimals mostly
- rules like the other tourneys before(cheats, bugs, glitches, name and key changes, rage quit, insults, ...are not allowed)
- weak players are allowed but not newbies. For me that mean circa 1 year defcon experience or the player has to show recs/results and we will decide then
- random territories or fair setups are allowed if all players agree with it
- random and default cities are allowed
- no pause function
All what we need are minimum 20 players! For the tourney we should use the servers which are already available and maybe the league server but then trickser has to create a new password after the tourney but i guess this is not a big problem or much work.
We could implant a new ingame rule like killing silos blind is allowed but not more than 2 silos? Killing all silos after a scout is allowed of course.