Drawing Defcon... And friends

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:41 am

roflamingo wrote:I'm not here to argue with you. You are free to associate with who you want. And now that you've be warned, you can make better choices.

As far as looking like an ass is concerned, that market is something many of us share, yourself included. So before you take the opportunity to educate me on societies, save it, because you are doing the exact same thing and building the exact same cross.

As far as what other people on this forum think about anything, they are free to build their own societies and include/exclude who they want. It's a magnificent waste of time and I thought you were a better man than to rail against Christianity but at the same time condemn other people's free-thinking.

BTW, I sure hope that hospital bed is comfortable and she is getting all the love and attention her precious heart needs, because in my experience it doesn't matter how much love, money or dick you put into a woman like that, the hole cannot be filled.

The difference rofl, I'd like to think at least, is that when I'm an ass it serves a greater purpose. I'm not condemning your "free thinking", I'm calling it out for the bullshit that it is. It is nothing more than 19th Century sexism and mythical notions of mental health disorders being the result of a lack of will power. Now if that tactic is serving some greater purpose, by all means, share your intentions with us. Because as far as I can tell: you, TGR and Kanga are being assholes for the sake of being assholes.

Hell, if you were at least funny about it, I wouldn't have cared. Bring some jokes next time.
Kangaraptor
level2
level2

Postby Kangaraptor » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:29 am

kudayta wrote:
Kangaraptor wrote:
kudayta wrote:
roflamingo wrote:I actually laughed out loud when I saw this. If you see any "girls" around that haven't wasted an inheritance, whored themselves out from boredom, or posted pictures of their heroin rehab bed in a taxpayer-provided hospital, let me know so I can stop being mean to them.

Attention is attention right? Or did you not hear how all of this was self-inflicted?

Who cares what she's done? I'm pretty sure you're not footing the bill (even in part) for her hospital stay, and I'm pretty sure you're not sleeping with her (or have even slept with her in the past). So, what's end game look like to you here? Keep in mind that I'm not questioning your iconoclastic credentials, I'm just not seeing your reasons here.

My friends and family foot her bill, though. I don't 'cause I don't work (students yay). But yeah, see that thing about profligates.

Not only that, but I don't sit here making posts about how I'm clinically depressed and at real risk of failing my education, do you? No, 'cause I'm not an attentionwhore and I know that as a male nobody here, or anywhere could care less. :3

You guys have a nationalized health care system. It wouldn't matter if she had broken her legs skateboarding or had pancreatic cancer, your (friend's and family's) tax burden would've been the same. The only thing you can do is to vote for whatever Aussie political party is opposed to Medicare (or move to America...or Somalia).

As for her profligatic tendencies, see where I ask "Who cares?".

Is your real point that you don't like that men and women are treated differently in social settings Kanga? There's some validity to that mindset. But attacking a woman because she's not a man isn't the best way to express it. It just makes you look like a misogynistic tool.

Now look, I remember when you would whine and whine to me on Steam chat about how she wouldn't talk to you anymore. You were absolutely heart broken that she stopped talking to you. That was over a year ago. Get the fuck over it.

I must emphasise words like "were", "was", "would".

I'm not any of those things any more, soru Kud.

I'd also like to point out that I'm not singling her out 'cause of 'equal treatment being unequal', moreso questioning why anybody would care about her so much when they wouldn't care about a male, myself or otherwise, that would themselves need support. :3
Maybe one day.
When we're all cats...
... on Mars.
-- Tobias --
level3
level3

Postby -- Tobias -- » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:04 am

So, for me at least, the net result of this entire recent bruhaha is that I now have just another friggin' blog added to my monitoring!
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:11 am

cza
level4
level4

Postby cza » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:38 am

Hope you feel better, Fox.
roflamingo
level3
level3

Postby roflamingo » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:52 am

kudayta wrote:
roflamingo wrote:I'm not here to argue with you. You are free to associate with who you want. And now that you've be warned, you can make better choices.

As far as looking like an ass is concerned, that market is something many of us share, yourself included. So before you take the opportunity to educate me on societies, save it, because you are doing the exact same thing and building the exact same cross.

As far as what other people on this forum think about anything, they are free to build their own societies and include/exclude who they want. It's a magnificent waste of time and I thought you were a better man than to rail against Christianity but at the same time condemn other people's free-thinking.

BTW, I sure hope that hospital bed is comfortable and she is getting all the love and attention her precious heart needs, because in my experience it doesn't matter how much love, money or dick you put into a woman like that, the hole cannot be filled.

The difference rofl, I'd like to think at least, is that when I'm an ass it serves a greater purpose. I'm not condemning your "free thinking", I'm calling it out for the bullshit that it is. It is nothing more than 19th Century sexism and mythical notions of mental health disorders being the result of a lack of will power. Now if that tactic is serving some greater purpose, by all means, share your intentions with us. Because as far as I can tell: you, TGR and Kanga are being assholes for the sake of being assholes.

Hell, if you were at least funny about it, I wouldn't have cared. Bring some jokes next time.

Goddamm Coup, there's a lot of self-righteous kettle-calling going on tonight. Not sure when you lept over to that side of the fence, but you can take comfort that FF will return your loyalty somehow someway. It's coming.

kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:55 am

You know, rofl, because I enjoy low brow humor and bashing religious belief doesn't make me a libertine.
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:34 am

Locked until FF asks me to unlock it again, potential personal information removed. You guys make me sick. Seriously, WTF? If you don't want to send your best wishes, that's fine, but how about assuming the post was to inform us why she hasn't been around lately?

("You" obviously not meaning you all. You know who I mean.)

And get well, FF. The sooner, the better.

Return to “General”