Drawing Defcon... And friends

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

User avatar
Turgon
level2
level2
Posts: 162
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:10 pm
Location: Gondolin

Postby Turgon » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:44 pm

cza wrote:
Kangaraptor wrote:For a moment I wondered where mine was. Then I proceeded to not give a damn.


I think you are misinterpreting the project. FF is trying to produce original art, and there are already multiple renderings of you that capture your essence. For instance:
Image


Lol well said cza
User avatar
Kangaraptor
level2
level2
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 9:22 am
Location: The other place.

Postby Kangaraptor » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:41 am

cza wrote:
Kangaraptor wrote:For a moment I wondered where mine was. Then I proceeded to not give a damn.


I think you are misinterpreting the project. FF is trying to produce original art, and there are already multiple renderings of you that capture your essence. For instance:
Image


Lol.

GG.
Maybe one day.
When we're all cats...
... on Mars.
User avatar
carebear
level3
level3
Posts: 277
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:31 pm
Contact:

Postby carebear » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:55 am

lol .. thx FF for the drawing from me and moth .. nice ... :)
User avatar
Mrmot
level4
level4
Posts: 900
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 3:56 pm
Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina

Postby Mrmot » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:47 pm

:mrgreen:

My wife, me and DEFCON!

"Honey, can i play when finish?"


Image
User avatar
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff
Posts: 945
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:25 pm

Postby kudayta » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:14 am

I like this one better for mot and his wife:

Image
User avatar
Kangaraptor
level2
level2
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 9:22 am
Location: The other place.

Postby Kangaraptor » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:30 am

kudayta wrote:I like this one better for mot and his wife:

Image


Image
Maybe one day.
When we're all cats...
... on Mars.
User avatar
FF
level2
level2
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:29 am
Location: Inside a Computer
Contact:

Postby FF » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:20 pm

-- Tobias -- wrote:Nice touch: the fez on cat!

Ace Rimmer wrote:These are great. I love the little details; the fez hat is a nice touch and the defcon hair bow for example.


...Most of it comes it at the last minute then I keep adding stuff till I feel it's "totally finished"
I'm a stickler for those little details. If I could only say the same for my Defcon play :wink:


Zorotama wrote:I want to say a crazy thing: maybe you are Zoro's dog?


Oh no, my real identity comes out now :roll:
I may not be your doggy, but I am very well versed the "hair of the dog" method
I wonder if the saying will be lost in translation? :?
Does "Chiodo scaccia chiodo" translate better to you dear Zoromala?



kudayta wrote:I like this one better for mot and his wife:

Image


The question is which one is Motty, and what one is his wife?

8):mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:



-----------------------------------------------------------



Anonymous Request wrote:Draw the "True King of Defcon!" There is only one king and world champ of Defcon! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:




The "Self-Proclamed King" of Defcon R3D!
How's the view up there on your High horse?
Modesty is not his strong suit...




Image
User avatar
Little worm
level3
level3
Posts: 334
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:05 pm
Location: Moscow

Postby Little worm » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:29 pm

Hehehe,exactly how we imagine the R3D viking.
Higher-higher up to the clouds.
Nice skirt R3D,suits u very well :)
User avatar
Forever Young
level5
level5
Posts: 1439
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:48 pm
Location: Black Forest Germany GMT+1

Postby Forever Young » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:39 pm

Image
ahhahaha...
R3D
level3
level3
Posts: 307
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: danmark

Postby R3D » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:19 pm

FF wrote:
-- Tobias -- wrote:Nice touch: the fez on cat!

Ace Rimmer wrote:These are great. I love the little details; the fez hat is a nice touch and the defcon hair bow for example.


...Most of it comes it at the last minute then I keep adding stuff till I feel it's "totally finished"
I'm a stickler for those little details. If I could only say the same for my Defcon play :wink:


Zorotama wrote:I want to say a crazy thing: maybe you are Zoro's dog?


Oh no, my real identity comes out now :roll:
I may not be your doggy, but I am very well versed the "hair of the dog" method
I wonder if the saying will be lost in translation? :?
Does "Chiodo scaccia chiodo" translate better to you dear Zoromala?



kudayta wrote:I like this one better for mot and his wife:

Image


The question is which one is Motty, and what one is his wife?

8):mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:



-----------------------------------------------------------



Anonymous Request wrote:Draw the "True King of Defcon!" There is only one king and world champ of Defcon! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:




The "Self-Proclamed King" of Defcon R3D!
How's the view up there on your High horse?
Modesty is not his strong suit...




Image


ahahahahahahahaha
very nice ff ;)
i look like a littel faggot :lol: (yes i know im littel and faggot in real life)
but maybe you can do one wher i am a viking :)
whit a big aks so i can kill fy :x :evil: :twisted: :D
User avatar
Forever Young
level5
level5
Posts: 1439
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:48 pm
Location: Black Forest Germany GMT+1

Postby Forever Young » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:57 pm

oh,yeah a viking is trying to kill me with an ax and the baby(me) is running away! :lol:
edit: or better, the baby is crawling away and cries mama!
WeAreDefconBastardsNotTerrorists

Let's dance in style
let's dance for a while
heaven can wait
we're only watching the skies
hoping for the best
but expecting the worst
are you gonna drop the bomb or not?
...
User avatar
Mrmot
level4
level4
Posts: 900
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 3:56 pm
Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina

Postby Mrmot » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:48 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Image
User avatar
Laika
level5
level5
Posts: 1500
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:16 pm
Location: Moscow

Postby Laika » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:50 pm

:P
R3D
level3
level3
Posts: 307
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: danmark

Postby R3D » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:25 pm

Mrmot wrote::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Image



you look sexy when you wash disches :P
User avatar
cza
level4
level4
Posts: 636
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:31 am
Location: The Void

Postby cza » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:56 pm

So Mrmot is the bear!

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests