Mrmot
level4
level4

Schub's S6 Psuedo Ladder Disscusion/Rant Thread

Postby Mrmot » Thu May 19, 2011 3:58 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Schubi-bubi-bu sent me a pm about this tourney match:
http://sfcon.demoszenen.de/dcrec/2011-0 ... _21.21.zip

Goddamnit, we killed 5 silos right in the beginning!!! We killed all of Doggies fleet!
WTF went wrong???

But it was real fun to kill silos....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Meine liebe bruder, tnx to .dcrec i saw my big mistake (which i will never repeat again) what for i forced you to spend 12 nukes for nothing. It was not fleet fight against ZD (who made nice naval fight) and losing of time triangulating silos but something else. :mrgreen:

We lost the game because we forgot 1. defcon rule - never underestimate your opponent even if you have to shot only coup de grace. That's all. We just were too arrogant and they deserved to win.

Btw. message for senator.
I LOVE this guy - he gave me nice idea i have to work on.

ZD/Vic congratulations - nice work and deserved victory.

Bruder, we continue as always: no shame-no blame.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Thu May 19, 2011 4:10 pm

The match was over before it began. :P :twisted:

Anyways, it was a good game and enjoyed it very much so.
trickser
level5
level5

Postby trickser » Thu May 19, 2011 11:00 pm

Schubdüse wrote:Don't comment my post in this thread.

Is it just me, or is it becoming more tempting every time one reads it? :)
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Thu May 19, 2011 11:03 pm

did any1 post the screenshot from yesterdays game? ....
Mrmot
level4
level4

Postby Mrmot » Thu May 19, 2011 11:07 pm

Vicious wrote:did any1 post the screenshot from yesterdays game? ....

Winners have to do that.
I do not post megafail.

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Mrmot on Thu May 19, 2011 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Schubdüse
level5
level5

Postby Schubdüse » Thu May 19, 2011 11:10 pm

trickser wrote:
Schubdüse wrote:Don't comment my post in this thread.

Is it just me, or is it becoming more tempting every time one reads it? :)

:mrgreen:

Try it!

(Haha, can anybody tell me, how to threat one of the Defcon-Server Gods?
Schub:" Sen, I punish you!"
Sen:"Nice, then I ban you!"
Puff!)
zoros dog
level2
level2

Postby zoros dog » Fri May 20, 2011 2:52 am

I cant really post screens because they end up like this:

So if this is unacceptable, someone is going to have to watch the recording and take a screen themself :'(
Schubdüse
level5
level5

Postby Schubdüse » Fri May 20, 2011 9:26 am

zoros dog wrote:I cant really post screens because they end up like this:

So if this is unacceptable, someone is going to have to watch the recording and take a screen themself :'(

R3D had the same problem in 2vs2 S4 (I think), he...wait a min... :shock:

R3D is zoros dog :!: :!: :!: :wink:

It's ok, just post the screen. In doubtfull cases I will check the results on the SFCON webpage.
It doesn't mean that you other guys can be sloppy now!

cza wrote:
Schubdüse wrote:Dear cza,
please correct the game number. If I remember right, after 2 comes 3 not 5. You have one week to correct this. Read the rules.
Though, I "love" most of you guys (and girls), I will be very strict with the rules.
Or did you do this on purpose, in order to show me some backdoors in the rules? Posting wrong in order to void the game, because you have lost? :shock:
That would be very nasty.

We were game number 5. There were two games played prior to that game (Vicious and ZoroDog defeating you is game #3; Cake, Blackbeard, Jon, and Nightwatch then played game #4) so I was numbering ourselves accordingly. I don't know what is wrong with people that they cannot post their screen shots promptly. But if people were looking for recordings, I did not want to call ourselves the third game of the tournament when we were in fact, the fifth.

I'll take your last comment as a joke.

Dear cza,
I understand your logic, but the game number was never more than a just running number. It's purpose is to keep track of the stats. Sometimes people play till late night and are too tired to post right after the game. Now, look at the mess we already have in the screenshot thread: Game 1, Game 2, Game 5, Game 3, Game 5. Nice! If this is going till game 100, you can really help to make the stats. Because in this case, I'm not managing the tourney anymore.
I have to think about a solution...
Nightwatch
level5
level5

Postby Nightwatch » Fri May 20, 2011 11:01 am

i suck :(
/rant
Mrmot
level4
level4

Postby Mrmot » Fri May 20, 2011 11:37 am

Maybe we can ask kindly our beloved cunt Senator "( Most Biased Admin (who only considers a demographic of 4 people in order to ban someone) = Senator") http://forums.introversion.co.uk/defcon ... php?t=7753 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: to make on his page separated tourneys match enlisted.

About numbers of game agree with schubi. We just continue on last posted game report.
Mrmot
level4
level4

Postby Mrmot » Fri May 20, 2011 11:50 am

zoros dog wrote:I cant really post screens because they end up like this:

I could do it but it will cost you some beer.
Schubdüse
level5
level5

Postby Schubdüse » Fri May 20, 2011 11:52 am

Mrmot wrote:Maybe we can ask kindly our beloved cunt Senator "( Most Biased Admin (who only considers a demographic of 4 people in order to ban someone) = Senator") http://forums.introversion.co.uk/defcon ... php?t=7753 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: to make on his page separated tourneys match enlisted.

Brat, you can just search by server name then you will have a list of all games. Right now, only 2 games of SCHUFT are listet on Ace's S5 server, because the server was created later.Or did I misunderstood you?

Mrmot wrote:About numbers of game agree with schubi. We just continue on last posted game report.

Thx.
Mrmot
level4
level4

Postby Mrmot » Fri May 20, 2011 12:00 pm

Schubdüse wrote:
Mrmot wrote:Maybe we can ask kindly our beloved cunt Senator "( Most Biased Admin (who only considers a demographic of 4 people in order to ban someone) = Senator") http://forums.introversion.co.uk/defcon ... php?t=7753 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: to make on his page separated tourneys match enlisted.

Brat, you can just search by server name then you will have a list of all games. Right now, only 2 games of SCHUFT are listet on Ace's S5 server, because the server was created later.Or did I misunderstood you?

Mrmot wrote:About numbers of game agree with schubi. We just continue on last posted game report.

Thx.

I believe it is possible make separated page as he did for other servers where only tourney games will be enlisted.

btw, have to say i'm very glad this tourney started because many of old players signed up. So, no need to ruin all because of some game wrong numbered. You are not allowed to resign schubi. :mrgreen:
Let's play and have fun. More competition --> more quality -->more chance new players learn defcon tricks.
Schubdüse
level5
level5

Postby Schubdüse » Fri May 20, 2011 12:56 pm

Mrmot wrote:btw, have to say i'm very glad this tourney started because many of old players signed up. So, no need to ruin all because of some game wrong numbered. You are not allowed to resign schubi. :mrgreen:
Let's play and have fun. More competition --> more quality -->more chance new players learn defcon tricks.

Nah, don't worry. The tourney is for the players and not for me. Although technically one player has already earned a punishment, I can't execute it, because it was my fault. I thought, that the game number rule is common knowledge. Obviously, it's not. I think, I have a solution for the mess and I will solve the problem on Sunday evening (I hope...). Just play on.
Vorsprung durch Kraft - Triebwerke saugen - Präzisionsarbeit... Schubdüse.
LadySnowhitepink
level3
level3

Postby LadySnowhitepink » Fri May 20, 2011 1:08 pm

haha R3D is zoros dog :wink:
the screenshot make us knowing it

Return to “General”