General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Admiral Yoshi
level3
level3

Re: Admiral Yoshi's Guide on Naval Warfare

Postby Admiral Yoshi » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:26 pm

Schubdüse wrote:
Nightwatch wrote:Guides of players who havent played even one tourney really have something.

Yeah, I had to smile too. :wink:

Nightwatch wrote:A first sept maybe, enough to go down with honor in the tourneys ;-)

Nighty, if you have time, then please watch this. http://demoszenen.de/defcon/dcrec/2010-08/2v2Random-2010-08-07_20.17.zip
I think his style is very advanced considering his "Demo status". But the chances are high that he would have some problems in 2vs2, cause he can't listen.
His silo placement was really risky and I told him to defend his silos with navy. He refused, but was lucky, because Bastek + partner nuked his silos far too late.

Nightwatch wrote:Anyway, actually writing a real Defcon Naval Guide would result in pages and pages of in depth of strategy and game theory.
For example, i only scratched the surface with a post on naval nuking:
http://forums.introversion.co.uk/defcon ... php?t=7173
YOu can easily write three or four times that much about that topic alone.

Will you write such a guide one day?

Schubduse: here is my plan when DEFCON 5 commenced:

- I can repeat what I did to Synthenic. Maybe if I can do the same thing against Bastek. My carriers will be in line with the bombers to ensure maximum effect. ICBM's at Europe. 7 subs below Mexico. 5 headed for Europe (alone).

I didn't know that my silo placing is bad and when you warned me, I panicked a little and thought of this: "I don't intend to!"

I realized my silos are going to be gone so why not use them now?

Plus my attack on Europe was compromised when Bastek discovered my covert fleet.
level4
level4

Postby 47 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:03 pm

Yoshi...we just played a game... one thing i noticed about your fleet placement was that you keep your Bss in a diagonal line in front of your carrers.. its a bad move i would say... they can be picked off easily.. try to keep the in a straight line instead.. it will help...
Admiral Yoshi
level3
level3

Postby Admiral Yoshi » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:34 pm

47 wrote:Yoshi...we just played a game... one thing i noticed about your fleet placement was that you keep your Bss in a diagonal line in front of your carrers.. its a bad move i would say... they can be picked off easily.. try to keep the in a straight line instead.. it will help...

I thought SUN/LSWP will attack from above. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Admiral Yoshi
level3
level3

Postby Admiral Yoshi » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:43 am

47 wrote:Yoshi...we just played a game... one thing i noticed about your fleet placement was that you keep your Bss in a diagonal line in front of your carrers.. its a bad move i would say... they can be picked off easily.. try to keep the in a straight line instead.. it will help...

And I returned the favor of DEFEATING YOU!!! Try to be in my shoes when I WAS RUSSIA! :P

(Man I'm so spunky :D !)
level4
level4

Postby 47 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:45 pm

And I returned the favor of DEFEATING YOU!!! Try to be in my shoes when I WAS RUSSIA!

(Man I'm so spunky !)

are you mocking me?? in case you had not noticed.. i lost due to my mistake..not that you played well or anything... playing with new/noobs/ newbie players is completely different from playing good players.. and tbh you are not in the good playes list...

and stop moaning about being russia.. you were surronded by 2 sides but only LSWP engaged you.. i killed your bombers cause you showed them to me.. next time i hope you are EU... me Africa and LSWP russia.. then you will know what it means to be surronded...

Schubdüse
level5
level5

Postby Schubdüse » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:31 pm

47 wrote:are you mocking me?? in case you had not noticed.. i lost due to my mistake..not that you played well or anything... playing with new/noobs/ newbie players is completely different from playing good players.. and tbh you are not in the good playes list...

47 is right! That noob (<-- starting flaming for tourney 8) ) has lost because of his own mistakes. Nice artic sub launch btw. :wink:

Be nice to Yoshi, 47. Remember when we were young? :wink:
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:54 pm

lmao!!!
level4
level4

Postby 47 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:19 pm

47 is right! That noob (<-- starting flaming for tourney ) has lost because of his own mistakes. Nice artic sub launch btw.

Be nice to Yoshi, 47. Remember when we were young?

hahaah...true..it was 3.20 am in the morning..i could go up north through bearing and then kill him.. which means BOR for around 20 min or so... and i am being nice..he is the one moaning and complainging about 2 different games and then saying.. I returned the favor of DEFEATING YOU!!!!..

and your point is schub :P

and when i was young (in defocn) i got my ass kicked lots of time by one player...
tllotpfkamvpe
level5
level5

Postby tllotpfkamvpe » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:46 pm

Who was that 47? I will beat him for you. :P
level4
level4

Postby 47 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Who was that 47? I will beat him for you.

hahaah..thanks mvpe.. he is the one who taught me defcon...he is the one your dont like much..he is the one who is a legend for me...he one known by following names...

XTC
John The Greek...he was the greek players... real good imo... one of the best...
Schubdüse
level5
level5

Postby Schubdüse » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:18 pm

47 wrote:and your point is schub :P

. <--- Schubs point. :P

Well, I bet Yoshi is much younger than Vicky. That means puperty...
Emotions like waves of water...
And we as adults have to surf on those waves...
level4
level4

Postby 47 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:57 pm

. <--- Schubs point.

Well, I bet Yoshi is much younger than Vicky. That means puperty...
Emotions like waves of water...
And we as adults have to surf on those waves.

LMAO...point taken...hehehehehe
tllotpfkamvpe
level5
level5

Postby tllotpfkamvpe » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:32 pm

Did you mean puppetry? I remember when I was going through puppetry, it was hard. :)
Forrest Krunk
level3
level3

Postby Forrest Krunk » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:08 am

John the Greek? I thought he was the infamous Mindbender! Battletron and Sfericz where are you?
trickser
level5
level5

Postby trickser » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:59 am

Shh, not that name!

Return to “General”