TOM BUSCH-UK is actually WHY?

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

TOM BUSCH-US
level2
level2

TOM BUSCH-UK is actually WHY?

Postby TOM BUSCH-US » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:18 pm

He is doing the usual acting like a 2 year old. What an ignoramus. Now he trying to impersonate me and doing a serious injustice to the tourney in the process! Maybe he should consider easing off the drugs % getting signed up for therapy! The dude is out there like Pluto!
Eral
level4
level4

Postby Eral » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:50 pm

Be respectfull. "When i was your age, Pluto was a planet". Didn't you read it on facebook?
TOM-BUSCH-UK
level0

Postby TOM-BUSCH-UK » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:35 pm

TOM! It's me! Your long lost brother from the UK! Don't you remember me? Why are you acting like a stranger? Are you still jealous?
Red Button
level3
level3

Postby Red Button » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:45 pm

Then lets draw the line and go on playing...

There is something in german law, and I think even in US law, and in any other law, that is derived from a basic humanity level:

In favor for the defendant

Im Zweifel für den Angeklagten

Not to mention , that I am certain he didnt cheat. And I warn u again. Insulting leads to exclsion from the 1 vs 1 tournament. Dont force me to, but I will not longer tolerate it, that other players are called "ass"/"bitch" and so on. I made it clear now. And I keep my word. next time, those words are used in a clearly insulting personal way. U R out.

I wrote that again as a warning. A very last one.

And now go on playing and stop wasting ur time..
TOM BUSCH-US
level2
level2

Identity theft

Postby TOM BUSCH-US » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:30 pm

I also want to add as of today I can no longer press the ready button when I start my own server. It seems a unlikely coincidence that it happens the day after I am accused of cheating, I will contact the Defcon administrators about this and there is only one individual with the motive here, it's the same person responsible for the "identity theft" using the name TOM BUSCH-UK! This harassment WILL stop!
Eral
level4
level4

Postby Eral » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:40 pm

OK I'M OUT OF 1V1 TOURNAMENT :)
level4
level4

Postby 47 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:49 pm

OK I'M OUT OF 1V1 TOURNAMENT

:roll:
Why?
level5
level5

Re: Identity theft

Postby Why? » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:12 pm

TOM BUSCH-US wrote:I also want to add as of today I can no longer press the ready button when I start my own server. It seems a unlikely coincidence that it happens the day after I am accused of cheating, I will contact the Defcon administrators about this and there is only one individual with the motive here, it's the same person responsible for the "identity theft" using the name TOM BUSCH-UK! This harassment WILL stop!

Oh crap! He figured out my favorite hacking technique! The un-press-able ready button has been a staple of my exploits for many years. Damn you TOM-BUSCH-USA!
VVhy?
level0

Postby VVhy? » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:12 am

Must dash back to the circus, we are about to start our freaks act. But befor I go, spam spam spam spam.
Prof.Falken
level2
level2

Postby Prof.Falken » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:50 pm

Why? is just another no mark internet forum cretin show him pitty.

Return to “General”