Why? wrote:You'll notice that all of the 'explanations' are far fetched. They're also coming from persons(?) that are either new to the forum, or have demonstrated a dislike for my personality, in the past.
I'm sure it's just a coincidence that all of these 'new' forum members have come out of the woodwork to defend TOM... All within a few short hours... All after 3am EST and 8am GMT.... There are just soooo many Defcon forum players up at that time of the morning, and they ALL just happened to be these sorts of players.
Wow Why?, you're totally right. For these reasons:
1) mvpe is an eternal chav, and it shines through in every post.
2) mvpe is mad at the world because he had sex with a toaster and burnt his little willy.
3) because I totally hate that guy that you're accusing of cheating, so I wanna see you win the argument
4) People do win the lottery, even in Defcon; but not this time... It was totally a lotto shot, obviously.
5) I don't have any stake in this 1v1 tourney, so my opinion is completely unbiased and impartial (hey, I'm stupid, so I don't know that they mean the same thing... it just sounds gooder)
6) Because, at night, MVPE watches little boy's penises, from tree branches, and wanks furiously.
7) He had a great Ooooo and fell out of a tree, hitting his head on a rock
hence the split personalities, and alias accounts