CHEATING ACTION (??)

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

TOM BUSCH-US
level2
level2

Thank you Red Button

Postby TOM BUSCH-US » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:29 pm

I also want to add as of today I can no longer press the ready button when I start my own server. It seems a unlikely coincidence that it happens the day after I am accused of cheating, I will contact the Defcon administrators about this and there is only one individual with the motive here, it's the same person responsible for the "identity theft" using the name TOM BUSCH-UK! This harassment WILL stop!
VVhy?
level0

Postby VVhy? » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:10 am

Spam spam spam spam.
Why?
level5
level5

Postby Why? » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:17 am

Chicken of the Sea
Chicken of the Sea
Chicken of the Sea
TOM BUSCH-US
level2
level2

BI-POLAR?

Postby TOM BUSCH-US » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:51 am

It is painfully apparent that there is perhaps an undiagnosed condition that needs a resolve. Just want you to know that as a friend I am there for you. You are not alone. sometimes you just need to ask for help! You appear friendly and corgal one minute then you switch gears at lightening speed to obnoxiousness. Had I been the only one that observed this, it would be an isolated thing, but it's becoming a trend observed my others beyond me. There is no reason to make a fool out of yourself unnecessarily from this moment forth! I do accept your apology though. I know it wasn't easy. But the spirit was there and it shows people that you do indeed have some integrity. it's a great start! have a great weekend!

Return to “General”