CHEATING ACTION (??)

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Why?
level5
level5

Postby Why? » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:42 am

Look at this guilty soul, coming up with every possible excuse he can think of. People who have nothing to hide, don't act like you have! I haven't even shown the proof yet!

He's already:

1) Quit the tournament:

I really dont give a shit any more. with the way I have been treated lately and now this. it's not worth it.

2) Threatened me with physical violence

I wish you were here personally so we could see how tough you are. Like I said You dumb ass prick, I didnt cheat, that was your ready excuse for if i won, your last excuse when i DID win was that you were drunk! well thats not my problem fuck face. besides again if I were cheating What would be the purpose if I didnt win? We are not playing for money. If i were cheating I at the very least would have made sure I won. Try me face to face in a real fight and we will see who wins fruity!

3) Presenting logical fallacies, as if they're proof:

Explain to me if I was cheating and found his subs how I wasn't able to find his silos and wasted mass fighters and bombers trying to scout him. You wont explain that to me because you have already all made up your minds.

Taking my silos, without seeing them first, would be way too obvious of a cheat, TOM. If someone planned on cheating then they wouldn't make it that obvious. I mean, they'd have to be even dumber than you, to try that.

4) Playing the victim, while simultaneously accusing me of the same charge:

What we were discussing is my being unfairly demonized. but maybe what we should discuss is why you were on both servers (mine and the tournament server) under a disguised name. Dee Dee. I know that you and Why? are friends and you always back him up. I have seen that all over the forum. He sure almost miraculously turned the game around didnt he? If there is a connection here then no wonder you want to drop the discussion. if this little investigation widens to include you and why? then you would have some things to answer for wouldnt you? If spectators were involved with the game then any intelligent person would have to ask this key question: Who ultimately benefited from said spectators. The answer is the one that won the game, which was not me as you so eloquently put it!

For an innocent person, he sure act guilty....
TOM BUSCH-US
level2
level2

As usual your wrong

Postby TOM BUSCH-US » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:08 am

Had I known where the silos were I still wouldn't have wasted the vast amount of resources on the wrong coast. I probably would have scouted from the other side. And I have every right to defend and exonerate myself after being falsely accused. By the way don't get too cocky I beat you before and I could do it again. if you were that superior of a player you would have won by a much larger margin!
Why?
level5
level5

Postby Why? » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:32 am

Just stop... you can't explain this away. Your actions speak for themselves.
TOM BUSCH-US
level2
level2

so do yours

Postby TOM BUSCH-US » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:47 am

I will stop when you be a man and apologize!
Why?
level5
level5

Postby Why? » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:54 am

Apologize for being smart enough to recognize a cheat when I see it? Ha!

Bye bye, bitch.
TOM BUSCH-US
level2
level2

well

Postby TOM BUSCH-US » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:03 am

smart enough to look in the mirror would be a little more accurate
cza
level4
level4

Postby cza » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:13 am

Gentlemen,

There's no fighting in the war room!
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:03 am

cza wrote:Gentlemen,

There's no fighting in the war room!

LOL, Stanley I love you..
Schubdüse
level5
level5

Postby Schubdüse » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:44 pm

Hmm, it seems like that I should have been more careful about picking the names for the 1vs1 groups.
I sense a self-fulfilling prophecy here... :?
Eral
level4
level4

Re: so do yours

Postby Eral » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:18 pm

TOM BUSCH-US wrote:I will stop when you be a man and apologize!

Dont' you be ashamed Why? You should! Dont' your mother teached you how to speak to precious peoples?
I will teach you then!

THERE ARE NO ENOUGH STRONG APOLOGIES TO EXCUSE YOUR EGO TOM.
level4
level4

Postby 47 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:29 pm

What we were discussing is my being unfairly demonized. but maybe what we should discuss is why you were on both servers (mine and the tournament server) under a disguised name. Dee Dee. I know that you and Why? are friends and you always back him up. I have seen that all over the forum. He sure almost miraculously turned the game around didnt he? If there is a connection here then no wonder you want to drop the discussion. if this little investigation widens to include you and why? then you would have some things to answer for wouldnt you? If spectators were involved with the game then any intelligent person would have to ask this key question: Who ultimately benefited from said spectators. The answer is the one that won the game, which was not me as you so eloquently put it!

you know what TOM.. FUCK OFF.... i dont need to tell why anything about a noobs navy.silos/ subs... thats right ass hole... i have no intenetions of cheating or telling why how to play against a noob or someone who got no sense of defcon even after playing for some time... before accusing me of anything bitch why dont you accuse all those 6 specs who were there with fake alias?? all of have been playing for long time wtih and against why... so your point of selecting me is what???
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:33 pm

lmao. everyone just remember this is just a FUCKING GAME, take a chill pill ppl jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
Eral
level4
level4

TOM IS A WHALE

Postby Eral » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:54 pm

Save TOMMY!

DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:33 pm

Red Button
level3
level3

Postby Red Button » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:44 pm

Then lets draw the line and go on playing...

There is something in german law, and I think even in US law, and in any other law, that is derived from a basic humanity level:

In favor for the defendant

Im Zweifel für den Angeklagten

Not to mention , that I am certain he didnt cheat. And I warn u again. Insulting leads to exclsion from the 1 vs 1 tournament. Dont force me to, but I will not longer tolerate it, that other players are called "ass"/"bitch" and so on. I made it clear now. And I keep my word. next time, those words are used in a clearly insulting personal way. U R out.

I wrote that again as a warning. A very last one.

And now go on playing and stop wasting ur time..

Return to “General”