Official Tournament 1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2 Screenshot post

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Blackbeard
level4
level4
Posts: 930
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:05 pm

Postby Blackbeard » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:50 am

2v2 (South v North :roll: )

Blackbeard: 103
swen laden: 96
=199

Schubduse: 114 (soory no umlaut :P )
Zorotama: 69
= 183


Image
OUR GLORIOUS VICTORY IN PANOVISION! ...cough, I mean the Recording (getting carried away there).
User avatar
Zorotama
level5
level5
Posts: 1507
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:03 am
Location: 64x80

Postby Zorotama » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:24 pm

Zorotama 97 - 94 Shai Hulud

Image

P.S.: I'm really sorry that Shai is angry with me..He had lag (3 and 4 packets loss during the game)..I told him many times (pausing the game) that I would have waited him, suggesting to reboot the system and/or the router to fix that. But he told me that it wouldnt have worked and he wanted to restart. I didn't want to restart the match cause we were at defcon 2 when he asked me, after an intense defence trying to block his scouting action. Then he told me to play, I reasked him if he would have wanted to try to reboot (me in pause) but he didnt want, telling me to play. So I played. Just in the final when he was launching his subs and after my bombers tooked someone of them he told me that the game was unfair cause the lag. I'm sorry..you could at least try to follow my useless suggestion before to tell me FUCK U. Anyway I love you, was an hard game..Wonderful player

Recording
User avatar
Nightwatch
level5
level5
Posts: 1288
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:02 pm
Location: Germany

Postby Nightwatch » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:50 pm

2v2

Nightwatch 165
Turgon 28

Mrmot 90
julian -1

Nightwatch and Turgon win

Image

This was a really interesting match.
Turgon and me got it bad in the beginning (both enemy fleets in northern atl) and i lost a significant number of ships and bombers. To be honest, i thought we would go down in flames after the beginning.
But we managed to fight a effective battle of attrition and were able to consolidate our position.
Mrmot and julian made one big mistake that won us the game (at least IMO): They lost pretty much all their bombers with heavy naval nuking and risky attack runs.
Conserve your ressources next time and do a conventional fleet attack. You would have wiped the floor with us.
Anyway, it was a great game although senator is right, im rusty these days (just watch the movement of my subs).
User avatar
Mrmot
level4
level4
Posts: 900
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 3:56 pm
Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina

Postby Mrmot » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:05 pm

Nightwatch wrote:2v2

Nightwatch 165
Turgon 28

Mrmot 90
julian -1

Nightwatch and Turgon win

Image

This was a really interesting match.
Turgon and me got it bad in the beginning (both enemy fleets in northern atl) and i lost a significant number of ships and bombers. To be honest, i thought we would go down in flames after the beginning.
But we managed to fight a effective battle of attrition and were able to consolidate our position.
Mrmot and julian made one big mistake that won us the game (at least IMO): They lost pretty much all their bombers with heavy naval nuking and risky attack runs.
Conserve your ressources next time and do a conventional fleet attack. You would have wiped the floor with us.
Anyway, it was a great game although senator is right, im rusty these days (just watch the movement of my subs).


Nah, the only mistake we made was impatience so decided to end it 1 way or other. Talking about resources i haven't seen bombers from your side too at the end so it means we all wasted them.
Next time Julian, we launch when i say it. Anyway, good game. No shame, no blame team-mate.
User avatar
Nightwatch
level5
level5
Posts: 1288
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:02 pm
Location: Germany

Postby Nightwatch » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:08 pm

I lost half of my bomers blocking the attack of africa.
And you forgot my bomber nuke on your sub launch already?
User avatar
Mrmot
level4
level4
Posts: 900
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 3:56 pm
Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina

Postby Mrmot » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:14 pm

Nightwatch wrote:I lost half of my bomers blocking the attack of africa.
And you forgot my bomber nuke on your sub launch already?


:)

There was 1 bomber coming from south which got 1 half loaded sub. Maybe i had wipe out all turgon silos (not only 2) but have chosen cities.
The only big mistake i made was let turgon to place those 4 subs near Leningrad.
Relax nighty, you made good job with difference it was some harder this time then beating CPU.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
User avatar
Nightwatch
level5
level5
Posts: 1288
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:02 pm
Location: Germany

Postby Nightwatch » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:34 pm

eh, you would have lost with or without those four subs and with or without targeting NAs silos.
User avatar
trickser
level5
level5
Posts: 1826
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:15 pm
Location: The Senate ; GMT+1
Contact:

Postby trickser » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:19 pm

Senator/Red Button 201 vs 158 swen laden/Turgon

Image
User avatar
Mrmot
level4
level4
Posts: 900
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 3:56 pm
Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina

Postby Mrmot » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:28 am

totaly random


Battletron/Mrmot 193 vs. Blackbear/nephilim 187

Image

recording:
http://www.demoszenen.de/defcon/Buttons ... _19.09.zip
User avatar
Zorotama
level5
level5
Posts: 1507
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:03 am
Location: 64x80

Postby Zorotama » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:57 am

I think that there isn't a screenshot of a 2vs2 played a couple of days ago..Me and Swen vs MOR and Blacky. Obviously Mor and Blacky won that but I haven't the screenshot, thinking that the winners would have posted it.
Blackbeard
level4
level4
Posts: 930
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:05 pm

Postby Blackbeard » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:17 am

Zorotama wrote:I think that there isn't a screenshot of a 2vs2 played a couple of days ago..Me and Swen vs MOR and Blacky. Obviously Mor and Blacky won that but I haven't the screenshot, thinking that the winners would have posted it.


MOR quit and I thought we agreed to void it :wink: .
User avatar
(MOR)
level5
level5
Posts: 2799
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Morocco
Contact:

Postby (MOR) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:00 pm

Zorotama wrote:I think that there isn't a screenshot of a 2vs2 played a couple of days ago..Me and Swen vs MOR and Blacky. Obviously Mor and Blacky won that but I haven't the screenshot, thinking that the winners would have posted it.


Blackbeard wrote:
Zorotama wrote:I think that there isn't a screenshot of a 2vs2 played a couple of days ago..Me and Swen vs MOR and Blacky. Obviously Mor and Blacky won that but I haven't the screenshot, thinking that the winners would have posted it.


MOR quit and I thought we agreed to void it :wink: .


I was so sick durring and after the game, for that I quit it when I finished my job and reassure our victory..

I will post it for after so you have nothing to care about.
Blackbeard
level4
level4
Posts: 930
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:05 pm

Postby Blackbeard » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:52 pm

(MOR) wrote:I will post it for after so you have nothing to care about.


Hell I was kidding damn you got much old for you can understand my jokes? :P (talk about being pussy whipped :roll: ).

...And here it is:

2v2 Default Cities

(MOR)Aug"16: 158
Blackbeard: 36
= 194

swen laden: 146
Zotorama: 17
= 163


Image

BORg 2 U WILL BE ASSIMILATED
Last edited by Blackbeard on Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Eral
level4
level4
Posts: 749
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:41 pm
Location: east of Eyjafjallajokull

Postby Eral » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:32 pm

AFRICA versus RUSSIA
NCP


Part 1:
NightWatch vs Eral
69 to 96

Part 2: later...


Screenies:

a) Image


b)


Rec:
a)http://simamo.de/~dedcon/servers/RBT/2010/01/28/
b)
Last edited by Eral on Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5
Posts: 10803
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:46 pm
Location: The Multiverse

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:45 pm

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast...

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests