1. Nightwatch, in a normal South America vs. North America setup, South America was supposed to defend so they can make MRBM launches and SRBM launches from the bombers to attack US cities. So in reality, Synthethic did do a good job.
2. You are right when Synthethic did not benefit you, but you are wrong when you said that Synthethic did nothing. He did a good job guarding your rear, but the thing is that Synthethic ONLY did what you asked. I think that it's your poor leadership and cooperation with the others that cost you the game. If you told him to at the least be creative in trying to guard your rear, then you actually have a chance to win.
3. WHAT THE HELL WAS WITH THE POINT WITH THE SUBS IN THE PACIFIC? They serve NO PURPOSE in there when doing the Asia vs. Russia setup! You just need a fleet to stop Senator's Armada of ships and that was it. The Indonesian Waters will serve as a bad tactical ground for Senator and you can outflank him with bombers and he will have to retreat. You don't need subs for that!!!
Back to you. I didn’t lose a single subs in battle against senator, nor did I launch one.
What do you mean you never launched one!? You were supposed to use the subs ASAP! Bad momentum is another factor that you lost along with the poor positioning of the submarines.
4. Asia was NOT supposed to open the silos to attack the Russian cities!!! The subs and the bombers were supposed to do that JOB! The silos are meant to entice the enemy to launch the Russian silos or not to activate it at all and just defend it and when the Victory Timer starts, nuke randomly at all the Russian cities to bring it down to zero.
5. Overall, it was your poor judgement that cost your game. To me, this was your biggest defeat and your biggest disgrace yet. If you were to honor commanders (like Synthethic, Senator, and seii taishogun), this game would have gone as a normal defeat, but your attitude shows otherwise.
Nightwatch wrote:I didnt "badmouth" him, i just said what he did wrong from my point of view.
The word "fucking idiot" shows it all.