Why is defcon dying?

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

Why is defcon dying?

Postby nuclear cocaine » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:17 am

Hey guys .....I miss you all and hope one day to catch you online sometime and cant seem to no matter what time I log on .After I boot up defcon and see theirs no game ready and no hope of one for aeons it seems I leave and go play navyfield in wich my name is naugahyde and on there I am just as hated as I am on here lol .But defcon will always be my favorate game amd I truly do miss you guys and pray battletron is feeling better! sfericz was real cool and see his dedcon server is still up and edward the super nice guy that cant hide behind an alias or moguai the beast with his navy line of death or forrest Krunk he didnt like me but his comments in the replays I watched were funny or ace with his mastery of the game and constant dedication to making people better, I miss the reds and alabamma hammer also yellow hammer and vicious cza thats not a good place for you up there tobias lol shai hulud and I cant forget stiff I dont even see him anymore, but wheres everyone els and hows everyone doing ? I think the last vet I ran into was vic and didnt get to play because I was a spec .Well I hope one day to catch you guys or even hopefully one day get a game and display my custom 50 50 stratigy ( get pwned half the time )lol .But will it ever happen? Is this game just slowly decaying into the oblivion of the internet because of stupid games like the world of warcraft ? navy field has a huuuuuge playes base 100k players at least and Ive never seen not one advertizement for it .This game is waaaaay better but gets no play anymore because waiting for a 4 player game seems futile and my impatience is why I play video games in the first place . Well I hope everyone is ok and doing well and will check this post and the game for that matter to try and catch you guys .I miss you all :) cocaine.
cza
level4
level4

Postby cza » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:06 am

Glad you're still alive and around. I've been shifting my playing times, trying to get on a new schedule. I often check out a game at 6:30 or 7ish Eastern Time, in the morning. After that, it's been pretty random when I come on. bee taking my gf to the train station each morning at 6AM, so not doing the 2AM-4AM play cycle anymore.
Cobra Commander
level4
level4

Postby Cobra Commander » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:38 am

Strangely I thought things were getting a little more active the last few weeks!
_human_
level1
level1

Re: Why is defcon dying?

Postby _human_ » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:23 pm

nuclear cocaine wrote:After I boot up defcon and see theirs no game ready.

That's probably because of summer time.
War never changes.
The Reds
level2
level2

Postby The Reds » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:08 am

Hello Nuclear Cocaine... Its been a while eh? lol Well I'm not on this game much cause I'm Kinda busy. (Playing Halo and doing homework.) But uh besides that yes I'm still here and I been seeing that not a lot of people have been on this game frequently. Maybe it's because I live somewhere where no one lives. Bay Area, California, United States. I'm surprised that not a lot of people answered this topic. Damn you lazy people! :) Anyways I play in the after noon and sometimes at night on pacific coast time zone. I hope to play you soon eh?

Always here...

-The Reds
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

heya

Postby nuclear cocaine » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:05 am

Ya Im gonna try and go on and get the kinks out now I hope to catch you guys !

Return to “General”