The Psychology of Defcon

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

How long do you mentally replay your last Defcon game?

I do not mentally review my last game - on to other matters
17%
I can/do recall the game for under an hour.
28%
I can/do recall the game for less than a day.
17%
I can/do recall the game over any number of days.
22%
I can/do recall games, but I don't "feel" anything, and Tobias is crazy.
17%

Total votes: 18
wesgould
level2
level2

1v1 match

Postby wesgould » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:10 pm

wesgould wrote:
10 games the best of those ten games

In light of the above action by sfericz, I am tempted to accept this challenge (despite my belief that 1v1 is only a so-so measure of overall skill). I counter with a proposal for best of 7 on Dedcon Test Demo server. I await you there. <<<<< I ACCEPTED

I am on vacation till the 8th so get your nukes ready and stop side steping me games you promised. And since you say your a better player and that I am predictable, this is an oppertune time for you. When we have our games I have 15 or more people willing to watch our games. This is an event Tobias but I have one question for you when you make promises to people to you break them.
Stone Halk
level1
level1

Re: The Psychology of Defcon

Postby Stone Halk » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:39 pm

Recognizing and admitting to having a gaming addiction can be difficult, but seeking help is an important step towards recovery. If you find yourself constantly thinking about a game and unable to focus on other aspects of your life, it may be time to seek support, counselling australia offers resources and professionals who can help you address your gaming addiction and learn how to enjoy gaming in a healthy and balanced way.

Return to “General”