[2v2 Ladder S4] General: Season Four Over.

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:57 pm

It means you'll play with anybody that's in the ladder and not avoid players because you think you'll automatically lose if you team up with them. :wink:
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast...
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:02 pm

Ace Rimmer wrote:It means you'll play with anybody that's in the ladder and not avoid players because you think you'll automatically lose if you team up with them. :wink:

If I join the server as Player, but as a Spectator I have the choose if not I stay as Spectator..
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:08 pm

That's a cheap way to get out of what I'm implying (a.k.a. loophole), so no that's not what I mean. I mean you'll actually try to play with (team up) those who you currently feel would give you an "auto-fail". If I don't see it happening (the trying part), I'll simply re-institute the ban for the last week of the tourney.
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:14 pm

Ace Rimmer wrote:That's a cheap way to get out of what I'm implying (a.k.a. loophole), so no that's not what I mean. I mean you'll actually try to play with (team up) those who you currently feel would give you an "auto-fail". If I don't see it happening (the trying part), I'll simply re-institute the ban for the last week of the tourney.

Like that you give me no choice..

Let's try that : I accept the ban for 1 week and this rule for another 1 week after that I'll be free to play as I like.. You know already that one week will dropp my rank, so no need to add more punishement.
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:17 pm

(MOR) wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:That's a cheap way to get out of what I'm implying (a.k.a. loophole), so no that's not what I mean. I mean you'll actually try to play with (team up) those who you currently feel would give you an "auto-fail". If I don't see it happening (the trying part), I'll simply re-institute the ban for the last week of the tourney.

Like that you give me no choice..

Let's try that : I accept the ban for 1 week and this rule for another 1 week after that I'll be free to play as I like.. You know already that one week will dropp my rank, so no need to add more punishement.

Hehe, always trying to change the conditions. :P

It's a one week ban plus the condition for the remainder of the ladder or a two week ban and you can play as you like the rest of the ladder (within the rules). :wink:
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:25 pm

Alright, if I accept the second offer for sure I'm going to avoiding it by so many tricks.. And for we keep things clear I accept the ban of two weeks.. But I'm still hoping that you give me another chance.

Two weeks can even make me losing this tourney..
StifflerStyle
level2
level2

Postby StifflerStyle » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:00 pm

Can I sign out, I just got pwnd by mrmot and noobschuse :( , I miss the old days..
Mrmot
level4
level4

Postby Mrmot » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:06 pm

Ace Rimmer wrote:Arguing with me, especially since I was there, does not help you (MOR). You refused to play that game. I'm not going to change my decision either.

Regarding the pics above: Mrmot, can you explain that game and why you left?

Yes, i can.
It was too late to play and pressed wrong button, ready instead leave. Said to cumiro i'm going to sleep in italian so you can ask him.
The true is i left the game when it was loading (5 ...4 .... 3... 2... sec) so i did not even enter the game. If you pay attention timer shows 14 secods. They did not see me at all, they saw only cpu, so where is the problem?
Schubdüse
level5
level5

Postby Schubdüse » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:15 pm

StifflerStyle wrote:Can I sign out, I just got pwnd by mrmot and noobschuse :( , I miss the old days..

No, please not! Why? We just have played two matches. (Remember? You broke my Star of India. F.Y. convinced me to play against you.) I already started to get to know you.
Everybody was talking about your crazy moves. I saw your Shit Storm... You are a valuable player!
Don't leave. Please!
Vorsprung durch Kraft - Triebwerke saugen - Präzisionsarbeit... Schubdüse.
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:16 pm

The time was 14 because the game was on pause.. :wink:
So we paused the game after 14 second and you left the game during the pause and you said nothing to us..

And I asked Cumiro on the screen shot if you said that you will leave and he said no. And also Cumiro keep waiting with me till the end because he know nothing.
Mrmot
level4
level4

Postby Mrmot » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:37 pm

(MOR) wrote:The time was 14 because the game was on pause.. :wink:
So we paused the game after 14 second and you left the game during the pause and you said nothing to us..

And I asked Cumiro on the screen shot if you said that you will leave and he said no. And also Cumiro keep waiting with me till the end because he know nothing.

Mor i say you again - you are LIAR.
Never showed up that game, left it during loading. You saw my CPU from first second. So there is no point you insist that way.
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:46 pm

Don't try to escape from the truth.. We paused the game after 14 Sec, you left the game and I said "haha" and Senator said "very funny mrmot" because of your leaving..

We said that durring the pause, so you left the game at the pause and the pause was after 14 second from the start.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:53 am

What has this ladder turned into, with all these problems to much drama!
-Vic
Nightwatch
level5
level5

Postby Nightwatch » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:59 am

This is a frakking bazaar.
Blackbeard
level4
level4

Postby Blackbeard » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:02 pm

Yargh, I woulda said any punishment but a ban (even cob will probably want to play with/against MOR before the two weeks are up).

Return to “General”