[2v2 Ladder S4] General: Season Four Over.

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:59 pm

Double Post.

Regarding the whole (MOR) issue: I'm not going to void any games unless that game in question has been posted (haven't looked through the victory shots yet). I'm also not going to remove any points from (MOR). Instead, I'm going to place a two week ban on (MOR) for repeated unsportsmanlike and disruptive behavior. This ladder is to encourage fun and challenging games of Defcon, not to start a soap opera style feud between players.

Any games posted with (MOR) as a player from now (Aug 3rd, 2009 7:00 pm GMT) through Aug 17th, 2009 11:59 pm GMT will be voided. Once the ban is lifted, any of this kind of behavior will result in a season long ban

(MOR), you can be a valuable asset when you try and I have nothing personal against you, but seriously, winning at all costs isn't the way to go. Moral of the story, if you are sitting in a players spot, and hit ready, you are responsible for following the rules. In the past, I have not penalized anybody else for acting in like manner, but only because it wasn't repeated and done as blatantly.

As far as I'm concerned, this issue is closed, my decision is final, and comments are not welcome.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast...
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:57 pm

I'm not going to complain about your decision.. But what I'm going to complain about is to apply rules on all..

On MrMot when he left Coby at the begening and when he left Cumiro on our game.. If not I'm not going to accept this ban anymore.

Those some pictures of the last game when he left without any reason just because he didn't like to play with Cumiro..

Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:01 pm

Two things:

1. I said repeated; I know of several cases that games where disrupted by you (MOR). I see only one for Mrmot. He would receive the same ban if this were ongoing behavior.
2. Is there a recording link for that game? I will not go off of screenshots alone for such a penalty.
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:07 pm

Ace Rimmer wrote:Two things:

1. I said repeated; I know of several cases that games where disrupted by you (MOR). I see only one for Mrmot. He would receive the same ban if this were ongoing behavior.
2. Is there a recording link for that game? I will not go off of screenshots alone for such a penalty.

Are you serious ? The server remove any game less than 100 ko, and if there is the last game has recording is because mvpe stay on it play with 3 CPU's to keep the recording..

The pictures are a real proof if not ask Senator and Cumiro or Mogwai..
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:09 pm

Even still, it's only one game. I allowed multiple games before doing anything.
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:10 pm

Ace Rimmer wrote:Even still, it's only one game. I allowed multiple games before doing anything.

Another game was against Mogwai and he left Coby without any reason.. And can you show me multiple games that I did that on them ?

Edit: here he admit that

Mrmot wrote:I left the game not at defcon 4 but in PAUSA (game even not started, def.5 ). Tried to communicate with coby but there was no any response and i told it in public chat. I do not wanna play with somebody who 1 eye keep on tv an the other 1 at defcon. Not because coby is noob or something like that. He just did not pay attention to game.
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:13 pm

I know of at least one off the top of my head you did it when I was playing. :wink:

Edit: Simply because you forgot the server was random.
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:17 pm

Ace Rimmer wrote:I know of at least one off the top of my head you did it when I was playing. :wink:

Edit: Simply because you forgot the server was random.

You all accept to leave the game, and that was your fault to keep a Default server with a Random setup.. And for that you added a new Default server..

And that not a real case of bad acting so you cannot use it against me..
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:19 pm

Arguing with me, especially since I was there, does not help you (MOR). You refused to play that game. I'm not going to change my decision either.

Regarding the pics above: Mrmot, can you explain that game and why you left?
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:28 pm

Ace Rimmer wrote:Arguing with me, especially since I was there, does not help you (MOR). You refused to play that game. I'm not going to change my decision either.

I'm not arguing with you but I discuss the case with you.. As I said before I'm not going to complain about your decision, but just to apply rules on all and not just on me..

Also I start asking to reduce the time of the ban.. 2 weeks is really hard and I admit what I did before you take your decision so that forgive some of my sins.
trickser
level5
level5

Postby trickser » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:31 pm

No commenting on the issue. Just wanna say, its a good thing ace takes the responsibility for our little tournament. And i am stating my support for him doing so.
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:36 pm

Thank you Senator.

I will reduce it to one (1) week, on the following condition; you will stop avoiding games because of "auto-fail" match-ups. That's a reduction by half, and fair I think.
tllotpfkamvpe
level5
level5

Postby tllotpfkamvpe » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:39 pm

Ok I leave this tournament. Its become a bigger joke than Why?'s drunken rants on the defcon strategy forum.
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:43 pm

As you wish.

(MOR), just for clarification, you have to post that you agree to those terms, else it stays 2 weeks.
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:54 pm

Ace Rimmer wrote:I will reduce it to one (1) week, on the following condition; you will stop avoiding games because of "auto-fail" match-ups. That's a reduction by half, and fair I think.

Thanks for that, just I didn got the condition.. Can you explain ? That's mean I have the choice to play with anyone I like before the start and not after the start ?

Return to “General”