BATTLETRON and his LOVE for ALL

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Should BATTLETRON fix his attitude.

Poll ended at Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:09 pm

Should BATTLETRON Not worry what others think.
67%
OR should BATTLETRON take a class in personality lessons.
33%

Total votes: 18
Why?
level5
level5

Postby Why? » Fri May 29, 2009 9:22 am

trickser wrote:
Why? wrote: but it's still JUST a game... None of this really matters, at all. It's all just a big waste of time.

That might be true to some degree, its just that this attitude isnt moving anything. Actually you could say that about most things in life. But if you stop caring, everything becomes rotten so fast and you wonder who actually made your head diving through that big pile of shit. Yup, right, it was you.

I personaly love that place, to relax from the real-life bitch, stop turning it into a shithole.

You're right. Also, all these people who've helped Defcon grow, and sustain itself, will never get enough credit for it. They've shown a truly selfless love for the game, and the community. However, what I meant by that line, was what Edward was saying. You shouldn't let this game, forum, or anyone in them; upset you. These aren't real problems, no matter how seriously people seem to take them.

The whole premise of this thread is silly, because people are free to run their servers however they see fit. As long as they don't discriminate based on race, color or religious creed, then they are allowed to refuse entry to their server, using their own discretion. The same goes for any privately owned place, virtual or not.
sfericz
level5
level5

Postby sfericz » Fri May 29, 2009 2:27 pm

Why?, for one it isn't about my feelings. Stop trying to put my thoughts on your post. It isn't about anything with me, its about the player base of DEFCON decreasing. Think what you will, but like I said. Kicking people for no reason, when /ignore should be used instead is hurting the servers. It happened before with Tobias, but the player base was stronger then and we bounced back.

So just stick to commenting on what you think, and not what you think I think and "feel".

(I Aint "flexing" on anyone) I am trying to run servers like they should be ran. Not with the attitude like (They're mine, fuck what ever says or complains about) That isn't an Admin ran server, that is a private ran server, we are public.

And no it isn't becasue I'm sick of running them. I love running them. So again, stop trying to predict what I feel through my posts.
Why?
level5
level5

Postby Why? » Fri May 29, 2009 3:50 pm

sfericz wrote: What the hell does it take to get an offical "Why?" rant dedicated to me?. FFS!

Don't forget that you asked to be at the end of my barrel... You wanted your own Why?-rant. Well now you've got it, tough guy. :)

I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth. I just can't understand why this has gotten you SO upset. That incident with Tobias wasn't anywhere near as serious as you seem to think, and I think the same thing is going on here. Besides, I've seen you get a lil ban-happy... (compared to other servers) And we've kicked noobs before, so we could get 4 good players in a game... The sky didn't fall, and no one quit playing Defcon because of it. Chill out.

sfericz wrote: Oh and I could give a crap less about the community, its just you I like to push de buttons on. :D :)

8) I don't wanna put words in your mouth...

Thanks for caring!
Leonid Brezhnev
level2
level2

Postby Leonid Brezhnev » Fri May 29, 2009 4:20 pm

Rant failure. Sory, the previous mesage does not qualify as an official rant. my hero may be losing it in his old age.

#2 It IS more than just a game. All of us spend hours upon hours playing this so called game. Our buddies in Europe stay up until 4Am to watch a game. So be nice and kill each other with a smile on your face. We will send Tron to gulag in Siberia, Tron be sure to pack your summer clothes.
sfericz
level5
level5

Postby sfericz » Fri May 29, 2009 8:59 pm

Why wrote:I just can't understand why this has gotten you SO upset.

I wasn't upset! It was an Admin decision, that is all. I got upset over something that was said in private, that you don't have knowlage of.

Why wrote:That incident with Tobias wasn't anywhere near as serious as you seem to think,

Its not what I think, it's what the logs proved to be when the player base on my server dropped after his thread. (FACTS) You are going by what you think, I am going by what the game rate was and changed to be. And again your trying to predict what I think/thought/feel

Why wrote:Besides, I've seen you get a lil ban-happy... (compared to other servers)

Banning someone for breaking the rules is one thing, kicking them for not is another. And after DEFCON's player base dropped, I stopped banning as many. There is only one on the ban list now. I don't recall kicking them with admin rights, maybe by vote of players. Also I wasn't doing it more than three times a day.
cza
level4
level4

Postby cza » Fri May 29, 2009 10:06 pm

Why are mommy and daddy fighting? Look how sad you make me!

- Tobias -
level3
level3

Postby - Tobias - » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:35 am

Why? wrote:WAT!?!?In all likely-hood, 90% of the grievances were filed by Tobias, under various aliases/keys.

Why? please leave me out of this, and quit besmirching my name! I had one (infamous) rant, which I made public, and that's it. Trust the boss (sfericz).
PHaT RocK
level0

LOL

Postby PHaT RocK » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:03 am

Tobias to Why's posting about your rants and please your famous for your RANTS if anyone knows it is sfericz's employer BATTLETRON.. You still owe me 10 games of 1v1 ya coward.. I thought I also would call you out on your alias as I have one two :)
Why?
level5
level5

Postby Why? » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:47 am

- Tobias - wrote:
Why? wrote:WAT!?!?In all likely-hood, 90% of the grievances were filed by Tobias, under various aliases/keys.

Why? please leave me out of this, and quit besmirching my name! I had one (infamous) rant, which I made public, and that's it. Trust the boss (sfericz).

It's called a joke, ya tight ass. Stick some coal in there. You'll get diamonds back!

I didn't know Bruce Springsteen played Defcon, but that's awesome!
Forrest Krunk
level3
level3

Re: LOL

Postby Forrest Krunk » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:28 am

PHaT RocK wrote: I thought I also would call you out on your alias as I have one two :)

three four...
sfericz
level5
level5

Postby sfericz » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:05 am

PHaT RocK wrote:sfericz's employer BATTLETRON..

WTF are you talking about? I'm my own employer as of last week. I haven't signed any W-2's either....
- Tobias -
level3
level3

Postby - Tobias - » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:32 am

PHaT RocK wrote:Tobias to Why's posting about your rants and please your famous for your RANTS if anyone knows it is sfericz's employer BATTLETRON.. You still owe me 10 games of 1v1 ya coward.. I thought I also would call you out on your alias as I have one two :)

So PHat Rock is BATTLETRON also? A startling revelation, frankly. Keep it up, and soon you will be the puppetmaster holding nothing but limp strings.
wesgould
level2
level2

HEHE

Postby wesgould » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:26 am

Tobias is puppetmaster to BATTLETRONS requests for a 10 game 1v1 challenges you still owe me...

Return to “General”