BATTLETRON and his LOVE for ALL

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Should BATTLETRON fix his attitude.

Poll ended at Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:09 pm

Should BATTLETRON Not worry what others think.
67%
OR should BATTLETRON take a class in personality lessons.
33%

Total votes: 18
wesgould
level2
level2

BATTLETRON and his LOVE for ALL

Postby wesgould » Thu May 28, 2009 5:09 pm

In the past I have kicked players for many reasons and want to opologize If I have kickid you unfairly. I hope that the power hasn't gone to my head although I think mostly I am a fair person.

If being put on a grief list at head quarters (introversion) I should atleast have the right to defend myself when ever someone throws my name into any greif list..when ever it happenes. But since there are people who are speaking on behalf of introversion, I find it a tough pill to swallow when I hear that I am on any list from a freind and not much sooner. But in anycase I am not really upset, only that when I asked sfericz to help put together 2v2 servers I asumed that admin has power to do what ever they feel since I payed for the servers and or part of !! And to do what ever isnt what I have been doing and kicking people isnt a habbit. Although I admit to kicking NewPlayers like other gamming communities NewPlayers are asked to rename them selves.. And if your mouthy and calling people faggots then I kick !! There is no rule book for ADMINS only disgression and if kicking the few really upsets the few why bother trying to do anything but take the abuse from whom ever and what ever...

I know that some of you may not share my opinion and that is ok with me, maybe I am not cut out for admin responsibilities I think by extended vacation will come in good hands and look foward playing you all again one day..
I LOVE ALL

Mwuahahhahhahahhahaha
Last edited by wesgould on Sun May 31, 2009 1:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Why?
level5
level5

Postby Why? » Thu May 28, 2009 5:13 pm

WAT!?!?

Personally, I'm jealous. I've been working hard, for over a year, to get on this list and Tron goes and beats me to it. Ficher.

In all likely-hood, 90% of the grievances were filed by Tobias, under various aliases/keys.
Eral
level4
level4

Re: BATTLETRON being reported to introversion.

Postby Eral » Thu May 28, 2009 11:14 pm

wesgould wrote:In the past I have kicked players for many reasons and want to opologize If I have kickid you unfairly. I hope that the power hasn't gone to my head although I think mostly I am a fair person. Mwuahahhahhahahhahaha

You just have kicked my ass (just my ass in FAIR confrontation) at the beggining, hardly. I did'nt like that but i admit it gave me a lesson about your personnality... :) wich i took back!

So you're apologized and i will nominate you for the next peace nobel price ;)
Last edited by Eral on Fri May 29, 2009 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
sfericz
level5
level5

Postby sfericz » Fri May 29, 2009 12:52 am

Jesus, you take ever word and fuck it up in your head. You are on the grief list for SFCON SERVERS! I told you to stop kicking people at whim WHICH YOU DO. I told you Introversion could tell us to stop hosting IF THEY FELT THE NEED. I told you kicking people just becasue of their name and mouth IS NOT A GOOD THING. DEFCON has gotten a smaller community, and running around kicking whoever will steer them away. You was never reported to IV, IV doesn't have a "Grief List" stop changing everything to fit your motives.

But whatever, Someone else can host these servers. I'm done and out and frankly sick of the shit.

Sorry Ace Rimmer, (MOR) will run the Ladder for me. I will find someway to get the recordings posted publicly somewhere else. But I can't deal with this childish shit everyday now, I have other priorities.
wesgould
level2
level2

muwahahhahaha

Postby wesgould » Fri May 29, 2009 1:10 am

ok fine I take this as the same thing and I am sorry bud but introversion contacted you because I kick to many people...

Second, Introversion has already contacted me about this problem, so whatever proof you want will be useless. <<< sfericz

We paid to have good servers and control over them... I thought..
sfericz
level5
level5

Postby sfericz » Fri May 29, 2009 1:27 am

Fine, I did say that. Didn't mean to come out like that. But I was trying to get through your head, that if someone contacts them enough times about being kicked out of SFCON servers when they did nothing, they can contact me and tell me to stop hosting. I am sure that is well within their right.

But no, they did not contact me, at all.
wesgould
level2
level2

muwahahahha

Postby wesgould » Fri May 29, 2009 2:00 am

I have said publicly that if it wern't for you sfericz sfcon wouldnt be possible... And secondly I apologize for any grievence that I may have caused you..
With that being said I love you and in every family there are always misunderstandings. But one thing is forsure I have more respect for players like us that can start a little shit from time to time bro.
level4
level4

Postby 47 » Fri May 29, 2009 4:02 am

well i think there is one solution...a player should be kicked if all remaining ones agree.. i mean an admin can kick a player for no reason or maybe some personal one.. so we can stop this thing by habing a vote...i know there is already one but now the admins should aks other players if someone is to be removed by the rights provided to them....

Sfericz please dont go man...sfcon server are the ones a lot of player play in....no offense MOR....
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Fri May 29, 2009 4:31 am

47 wrote:Sfericz please dont go man...sfcon server are the ones a lot of player play in....no offense MOR....

True, they see more action that bert's dedcons. Would be a shame for you to go.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast...
wesgould
level2
level2

Muwahahhahah

Postby wesgould » Fri May 29, 2009 4:56 am

All the more reason to keep my cranky ass around along with sfericz diplomatic love it makes a great combo... I think we should have a server where A vote to kick is needed or what ever...

Why the hell do I apologize so much I mean God Dam...
Why?
level5
level5

Postby Why? » Fri May 29, 2009 5:36 am

sfericz wrote:Fine, I did say that. Didn't mean to come out like that. But I was trying to get through your head, that if someone contacts them enough times about being kicked out of SFCON servers when they did nothing, they can contact me and tell me to stop hosting. I am sure that is well within their right.

But no, they did not contact me, at all.

I assure you, Introversion does not care what you do with/on your servers. You could turn them into training grounds, for the Islamic jihad, and they wouldn't bat an eye lash. (makeoutSPAM.com servers?) It actually sounds like you would welcome such a ban; as it would be a good excuse for you to quit. You know it will never happen, though, so you're using it as an excuse to veil your true feelings.

There's no need for you to start flexing on one of your best buds; whom you share life stories with, and show pictures of your family. Just tell us all how you really feel. You're just sick and tired of dealing with all the people and responsibilities. yada yada yada

If there's anyone who should stop worrying so much about the opinions of others, it's you. Some times it's hard to see, between the huge egos, and competitive nature of the game... but it's still JUST a game... None of this really matters, at all. It's all just a big waste of time.

LOVE YOU SHNOOKEMS!!!
Why?
level5
level5

Postby Why? » Fri May 29, 2009 5:49 am

Cry Baby #1: "INTROVERSION? Yeah, these guys are running a PRIVATE server, that they set-up and pay for, themselves. So, yeah, TECHNICALLY THEY OWN IT, and reserve the right to refuse service to whomever they wish, BUT UMMMMMM they won't let me play on it... Can you tell them to let me leech their bandwidth?"

INTROVERSION: (4 months later) "You're an idiot. Go set up your own server."
trickser
level5
level5

Postby trickser » Fri May 29, 2009 6:00 am

Why? wrote: but it's still JUST a game... None of this really matters, at all. It's all just a big waste of time.

That might be true to some degree, its just that this attitude isnt moving anything. Actually you could say that about most things in life. But if you stop caring, everything becomes rotten so fast and you wonder who actually made your head diving through that big pile of shit. Yup, right, it was you.

About Battletrons ego, it made me shaking my head often enough, but at least he has one, in contrast to some colorless players. No big deal for me.
But kicking Players is really controproductiv. Buy running well used servers, you are actually responsibil for the health of the game, especialy when defcons playerbase is always in danger to extinct.

I personaly love that place, to relax from the real-life bitch, stop turning it into a shithole.
home in alaska
level1
level1

Relax People

Postby home in alaska » Fri May 29, 2009 7:26 am

I just want to say that i have played with almost everyone in the defcon world and can't name but a few with whom i would not play with. Heck people,
everyone of us has faults and does stupid stuff once in a while. Battle said he is willing to work on his "over zealous" kicking people and this game
is more fun because of everyone who plays and hosts "that includes you sfericz" :) Why do we human beings always get so bent out of shape over
such small matters.... forget it and go on and enjoy the game. If a Loved one is dying or someone is bothering your wife and/or kids; that is something
to get upset about. This is a game people .... so much more important things to save you energy for being upset about:)

Just the 2 cents form an old fart for what it's worth.

And I really do like playing and talking with all of you :)
wesgould
level2
level2

muwahhahaha

Postby wesgould » Fri May 29, 2009 8:16 am

Well if anyone cares I feel the same way about the game we all love..sfericz works hard keeping these servers going and quite frankly I wish he'd stop listening to those same po po's crying day in day out.

My Ex girlfriend wines about better things, like why I buy my new girlfriend 4 dozen roses, or why I would co-sign by best friend a house..or why I pay for a server with a bunch of GEEKS that play war "her exact words"....I say to you we are not GEEKS we are all looking for a better challenge so lets stand up and sing >>>>>>>>>>>

It’s a world of laughter, a world of tears
It’s a world of hopes, and a world of fears
There’s so much that we share that it’s time we’re aware
It’s a small world after all!

It’s a small, small world!

There is just one moon and one golden sun
And a smile means friendship to everyone
Though the mountains divide and the oceans are wide