http://i44.tinypic.com/a49df.jpg

lol wtf I'm off to watch the rec :shock:
rus|Mike
level5
level5

Postby rus|Mike » Sat May 23, 2009 9:50 pm

rus|Mike 84:76 void
Recording

Scruwed up my sure win with lots of points difference with a stupid stupid stupid sub launch :roll:
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Sat May 23, 2009 10:06 pm

Sorry for leaving this game at the begening, it was a connection shut down..

I'll watch the rec before talking.
StifflerStyle
level2
level2

Postby StifflerStyle » Sat May 23, 2009 11:21 pm

42 Why vs 66 The StiffMeister

"The very close showdown"

http://i40.tinypic.com/fwslud.png *played on dedcon because of major packet lose on the other server

Well played, good thing you are not MOR, otherwise I would have lost... oh crap I have to play MOR ):
Why?
level5
level5

Postby Why? » Sat May 23, 2009 11:26 pm

Was a fun game, once again. Congrats on making it to the final. :D

We both know that I defeated myself with poor sub/silo targeting, tho. :wink:
rus|Mike
level5
level5

Postby rus|Mike » Sat May 23, 2009 11:27 pm

Well, I won all games that mattered something to the result and I'm not even in the final :P Nice rules ;)

Anyway, good luck Stiff and congrats me on the 3rd place :!:
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Sat May 23, 2009 11:35 pm

rus|Mike wrote:Well, I won all games that mattered something to the result and I'm not even in the final :P Nice rules ;)

You won all the game ? Did you forgot when you lost a one against me ?

All your games are so close so what are you waiting from the rules ? Take me as example I was with you in the same Group and we played under the same conditions..

Also 3rd is your right place :wink:
rus|Mike
level5
level5

Postby rus|Mike » Sun May 24, 2009 12:14 am

(MOR) wrote:
rus|Mike wrote:Well, I won all games that mattered something to the result and I'm not even in the final :P Nice rules ;)

You won all the game ? Did you forgot when you lost a one against me ?

Learn to read ;) Also, if you think that only you can defeat sfericz with 5M difference that I have bad news for you :P "Same conditions", sure :roll:
Why?
level5
level5

Postby Why? » Sun May 24, 2009 12:35 am

(MOR) wrote: Final- The two Players with the highest number of points will play the final. The lower win the 3rd place automaticly

This sentence could mean, "highest total points, from the previous round", or "highest total points, over the course of the tournament." However, it does NOT mean, in any way, shape or form; "Highest margin of victory from the previous round." Even when I asked you about it, you just said "whoever scores the highest points in that round".

I know your English isn't perfect, but this is a very vague rule. Especially for such an important part of the tournament. I know you didn't do this on purpose, but some people might think that you left it open to your own interpretation. Next WarCup, we'll make sure that everyone understands the rules, beforehand. :D

Thank you for putting in the time, money and effort, to make such a fun tournament. Good luck on the final!
sfericz
level5
level5

Postby sfericz » Sun May 24, 2009 12:43 am

Very good point Why?

Also (MOR), don't rush to get it started because you want to beat someone to the punch ;)
Why?
level5
level5

Postby Why? » Sun May 24, 2009 12:57 am

Thank you sfericz. If I don't talk to ya, have fun and be safe, on the road! Hurry back now, ya hear? :)

P.S. Here's the recording from my match...

http://simamo.de/~dedcon/servers/Duel/2 ... C_2009.zip

It was a true panzer vs panzer shit storm, but I doubt Stiff will make a video of it. (my golden turd) :P
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Sun May 24, 2009 1:04 am

The two Players with the highest number of points mean from the 1/2 round..

Yesterday Russian Mike was with "The difference between the scores" and he even posted it as solution, and today he was against this rule bacause he lost his place on the final..

It's true this rule is a bit unfair from some sides, but it make more challange between the Players.

By the way, I'm off from there for 13 days "Travel from May"27 to June"8" so thanks to pm me a cash solution to pay you your prize..

Edit; haha, so I have to give up panzer and find another way in my game against Stiff ?
I"ll be scared if he use it better than me :roll:
StifflerStyle
level2
level2

Postby StifflerStyle » Sun May 24, 2009 1:57 am

I changed from panzer to M1, be afraid be very afraid!! (;

50 bucks here I come!!

btw the new transformers dont make any sense how the hell does that fold up into a tank? *sigh*
Why?
level5
level5

Postby Why? » Sun May 24, 2009 10:35 am

^ Haha... nice!

In reality, you're driving a Sherman(ator), tho. =b If you don't upgrade, you'll never survive MOR's patience and precision.

(MOR) wrote:The two Players with the highest number of points mean from the 1/2 round..

That sentence still means, "highest points scored", not "highest difference in points." What you wanted to say was, "The two players, with the highest margin of victory, will advance to the next round." "Les deux joueurs, avec la plus haute marge de victoire, avanceront à l'après en rond." NOT "Les deux joueurs, avec les plus hauts points, avanceront à l'après dans le rond." Do you understand the difference? Voyez-vous comment vague cette règle est ?

www.freetranslation.com

Yesterday Russian Mike was with "The difference between the scores" and he even posted it as solution, and today he was against this rule bacause he lost his place on the final..

Mike likes to give you a hard time, and you know this. I just thought you should know that the rule wasn't clearly stated.

It was a fun tourney, and the top players all know that they could lose to each other. There is no one player that is THE BEST.
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Sun May 24, 2009 11:57 am

Yep Why? you are right, but what I mean is the difference in points..

Anyway before you both playing we were agree about "the difference in points" and not the "highest points scored"

Also I don't like to use translator, I like to use what I know to talk and learn each time some new words..

About Russian Mike, I'll play him if he like after my travel, if I get the first place.. If he win he get my prize if I win I get his prize.

Return to “General”