DEFCON WarCup 1vs1 ::Start March"18::

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

User avatar
ynbniar
level5
level5
Posts: 2028
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:36 pm
Location: Home again...

Postby ynbniar » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:26 pm

I will make up the numbers :wink:

Oh and rule 1...no arguing about the rules, rule 2 you do not talk about fight club...no hang on that's something else, forget I said that...
User avatar
Eral
level4
level4
Posts: 749
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:41 pm
Location: east of Eyjafjallajokull

Postby Eral » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:45 pm

ynbniar wrote:I will make up the numbers :wink:

Oh and rule 1...no arguing about the rules, rule 2 you do not talk about fight club...no hang on that's something else, forget I said that...



I don't understand what about you're speaking, and it is clear that if i would have knew what about you're speaking, i shouldn't have to tell it to you.

Maybe is there a place for me? :D
User avatar
Mojo
level2
level2
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:56 am
Location: Romania

Postby Mojo » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:47 pm

I'm in.
User avatar
trickser
level5
level5
Posts: 1826
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:15 pm
Location: The Senate ; GMT+1
Contact:

Postby trickser » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:33 pm

For rules:
Explain how ties in group points will be handled. In the worst case all 6 players can have same points. So make a rule before it actually happens.
Make the pattern how players after 1/8 will be disrtibuted to groups in 1/4 before tourney starts and before you know who is in what group.
Explain how you gonna distribute players to goups. So its transparent and fair.
User avatar
(MOR)
level5
level5
Posts: 2799
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Morocco
Contact:

Postby (MOR) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:08 pm

trickser wrote:For rules:
Explain how ties in group points will be handled. In the worst case all 6 players can have same points. So make a rule before it actually happens.


Dam game or total of points, but I think dam game is fair in this case.


trickser wrote:Make the pattern how players after 1/8 will be disrtibuted to groups in 1/4 before tourney starts and before you know who is in what group.


We have A,B,C and D as Groups so after 1/8 it will be like that "A1 Play with B3 and A2 play with B2 and A3 play with B1, the same thing for C and D"

trickser wrote:Explain how you gonna distribute players to goups. So its transparent and fair.


Via draw, we give each Player a number or something like and your kid choose.


So if you understand what I mean, help me and write that to be clear for the others and post it here or pm me, my English not too good for that..
User avatar
LadySnowhitepink
level3
level3
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:28 am

Postby LadySnowhitepink » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:05 am

I´m in...

:?
DeNieD
level1
level1
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:14 pm

Postby DeNieD » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:22 am

Me too, what are the rules to participate? I'm noob on this forum...
User avatar
(MOR)
level5
level5
Posts: 2799
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Morocco
Contact:

Postby (MOR) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:33 am

DeNieD wrote:Me too, what are the rules to participate? I'm noob on this forum...


I'm sorry, you was just late a bit :(

Welcome on the forums and you can sign up for 2vs2 if you like.
User avatar
ynbniar
level5
level5
Posts: 2028
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:36 pm
Location: Home again...

Postby ynbniar » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:33 am

DeNieD wrote:Me too, what are the rules to participate? I'm noob on this forum...


It doesn't matter...the rules will be disputed before, during and after the tournament... :wink:
User avatar
(MOR)
level5
level5
Posts: 2799
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Morocco
Contact:

Postby (MOR) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:37 am

Altight, I'm asking if someone have the time tonight or for tomorrow to aks his kid or his wife to choose 4 Groups, 6 numbers each, from 1 to 24.. And post it here on the forums.

Just me and some forums Members know the real number of each Player..
DeNieD
level1
level1
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:14 pm

Postby DeNieD » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:41 am

(MOR) wrote:
DeNieD wrote:Me too, what are the rules to participate? I'm noob on this forum...


I'm sorry, you was just late a bit :(

Welcome on the forums and you can sign up for 2vs2 if you like.



Ok thanks, i had a good partner, but he studies too much... :P
User avatar
(MOR)
level5
level5
Posts: 2799
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Morocco
Contact:

Postby (MOR) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:42 am

Hehe, you can have here too..

Peut être je le serais :wink:
DeNieD
level1
level1
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:14 pm

Postby DeNieD » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:48 am

What topic i have to choose for the inscription? there're two 2vs2 ladders topic.
User avatar
(MOR)
level5
level5
Posts: 2799
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Morocco
Contact:

Postby (MOR) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:49 am

DeNieD wrote:What topic i have to choose for the inscription? there're two 2vs2 ladders topic.


http://forums.introversion.co.uk/defcon ... &start=495
User avatar
Mrmot
level4
level4
Posts: 900
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 3:56 pm
Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina

Postby Mrmot » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:42 am

(MOR) wrote:Altight, I'm asking if someone have the time tonight or for tomorrow to aks his kid or his wife to choose 4 Groups, 6 numbers each, from 1 to 24.. And post it here on the forums.

Just me and some forums Members know the real number of each Player..


A: 7,12,21,5,24,3
B: 16,17,9,6,20,10,
C:11,2,18,13,5,22
D:23,1,19,14,4,15

This was PUB election made with beer.

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests