Why?

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

odstjj75
level1
level1

Postby odstjj75 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:07 am

[SS]V 1 C 1 0 U S wrote:XBL is in another level, their are so many little kids on XBL talking shit its not even funny

yeah you got that right, fuck it.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

6wins. 4 losses :[
Pwnbroker
level2
level2

Re: Why?

Postby Pwnbroker » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:21 am

[SS]V 1 C 1 0 U S wrote:
Why? wrote:Because that's the question you should be asking yourself, and examining at great length. Many war strategies also apply to other facets of life. Especially with regard to love, business, and other relationships. Two books I highly recommend are 'Strategy'(or, really, anything) by B.H. Liddell Hart, and 'The Art of War' by Sun Tzu.

Hart examines every major battle throughout history and it's clear that direct approaches are absolutely doomed. Destined for failure. They only work when a much greater force, or better technology, is applied. Indirect approach is always the best way to go, when dealing with similarly matched forces. Not just in the strategy for one unit, but in tactics for all, and in the grand strategy.

Why is 'Why?' such a mouthy, cocky, insolent guy?

Because most young men, nowadays, are a bunch of momma's boys. Especially the ones on the internet... and they're even worse b/c the TV is their momma. A bunch of walking, talking, vaginas. Their dads act like moms, and their moms act like dads. Little dudes are getting confused, and every once n a while I gotta lay it down real thick for them.

There's too much positive reinforcement in the western world. People gotta get their egos chopped off and handed to them, every once in a while. I'm no exception.

* There's also stupid. There's no fixing stupid, but I like to rattle the moron's cage now and again.

(Talking smack to your opponent is a very valid tactic... make with it what you want...)

wait... wat?

A bunch of walking talking vaginas , very well put :lol:

Bad news, vic. He's talking about you.
tllotpfkamvpe
level5
level5

Postby tllotpfkamvpe » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:34 am

Here is a video of The Reds playing pretty well against the a**hole Why?. The Reds actually plays pretty well and Why? has no idea how close to losing he is. Pretty funny shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahHV_xhhONA

(also since when is krunk fu allowed to call others noobs?).
Forrest Krunk
level3
level3

Postby Forrest Krunk » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:35 pm

tllotpfkamvpe wrote:(also since when is krunk fu allowed to call others noobs?).

MVPE is a noob :twisted:
Why?
level5
level5

Postby Why? » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:49 pm

tllotpfkamvpe wrote:Here is a video of The Reds playing pretty well against the a**hole Why?. The Reds actually plays pretty well and Why? has no idea how close to losing he is. Pretty funny shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahHV_xhhONA

(also since when is krunk fu allowed to call others noobs?).

Thanks for uploading the recording. That wasn't close, tho. I had it under control the whole time; I was just playing fast and sloppy. :wink:

I gotta give Reds some credit, tho. he's better than I thought he was. Still, close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. =b
Leonid Brezhnev
level2
level2

Postby Leonid Brezhnev » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:34 pm

You see gentlemen, This is why Why? is my hero. Everything is laid out in nice direct upfront statements, such as, the Bitch as bitch ass BITCH, statement of a few days ago. I LOVE YOU WHY? LOL

Damn people just need to quit crying about there vaginas hurting and play the game and quit making excuses. Exception I am a driver so I play only when i stop. So for those of you who didn't know that. Now you do?
tllotpfkamvpe
level5
level5

Postby tllotpfkamvpe » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:31 pm

What exactly is upfront and direct about "bitch ass bitch ass bitch"? If he wanted direct he could just say Bitch. Noone cares what he has to say if he wants to carry on saying things in way that offends other members of the community...
world idiot
level4
level4

Postby world idiot » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:35 pm

^^^ that hardly qualifies as a nooby comment (lookign at you krunk fu)
DeNieD
level1
level1

Postby DeNieD » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:13 am

Mongols and vikings were great too about strategy and assaults.

DEFCON is great.
Forrest Krunk
level3
level3

Postby Forrest Krunk » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:17 am

world idiot wrote:^^^ that hardly qualifies as a nooby comment (lookign at you krunk fu)

world idiot = noob too :twisted:
Leonid Brezhnev
level2
level2

Postby Leonid Brezhnev » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:49 am

Vikings were just horny they came in and stole the women killed the men and ate everything else. I'm sorry for being sarcastic MVPE. I should've figured you for no sense of humor, however i do think my fiend Why/ is an excellent player along with yourself.

You However are not on my HERO list. I think of you as a villain.
Vicious
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby Vicious » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:11 am

MVPE is a hero for making great defcon skits for YouTube :p
The Reds
level2
level2

Postby The Reds » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:39 am

Thanks for giving me credit Why? :) oh and also krunk isnt krunk fu. Its Forrest Krunk.
Why?
level5
level5

Postby Why? » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:52 am

tllotpfkamvpe wrote:What exactly is upfront and direct about "bitch ass bitch ass bitch"? If he wanted direct he could just say Bitch. Noone cares what he has to say if he wants to carry on saying things in way that offends other members of the community...

I was emphasizing the continuity of the bitching and moaning. Still, you're missing the forest for the trees. :)
world idiot
level4
level4

Postby world idiot » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:17 am

Forrest Krunk wrote:
world idiot wrote:^^^ that hardly qualifies as a nooby comment (lookign at you krunk fu)

world idiot = noob too :twisted:

just cos I can't spell

most peeps that call others noobs are scared of their own inner noob :wink:

Return to “General”