SLAP Ur Screens Of Good Slaps here !

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

User avatar
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4
Posts: 670
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:40 pm

SLAP Ur Screens Of Good Slaps here !

Postby nuclear cocaine » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:10 pm

Well Ive been getten slappe around alot lately and havnt been doen mutch slappen at all. But I thout it would be cool if we had a post on here that showed screens of incredable over achevement and under achevement also wen you know ur bout to slap somone and its in motion take a screen and post it Id loke to laugh too ....:)Heres one of smurf giving a navy slap to Bob the cow LOL!

http://img3.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1111111111.png
Last edited by nuclear cocaine on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
sfericz
level5
level5
Posts: 1336
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:25 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Postby sfericz » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:12 pm

User avatar
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5
Posts: 10803
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:46 pm
Location: The Multiverse

Postby Ace Rimmer » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:23 pm

How can anybody play with trails turned off? I tried that once, but only to get better FPS on a crappy desktop.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast...
User avatar
sfericz
level5
level5
Posts: 1336
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:25 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Postby sfericz » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:45 pm

I have never played with trails turned on, or radiation turned on.
User avatar
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4
Posts: 670
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:40 pm

Postby nuclear cocaine » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:10 am

Ya I dont play with the trails because they clutter the screen as long as you get a real tight vhollie everything is all good :)!
Why?
level5
level5
Posts: 1371
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: Verona

Postby Why? » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:10 am

the trails help a lot with naval nuke dodging... among other things...
User avatar
sfericz
level5
level5
Posts: 1336
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:25 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Postby sfericz » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:13 am

Why? wrote:the trails help a lot with naval nuke dodging... among other things...

:shock:
Judging by the arc of the nuke? I guess I should turn it back on then.
Whats the other things? 8)
Why?
level5
level5
Posts: 1371
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: Verona

Postby Why? » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:32 am

uhhh, yeah =b

If you look close enough, the trail pattern contains the Da Vinci Code.
User avatar
cza
level4
level4
Posts: 636
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:31 am
Location: The Void

Postby cza » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:15 am

Why? wrote:If you look close enough, the trail pattern contains the Da Vinci Code.


: D


(and I definitely agree with nuke dodging. But shh, sfericz doesn't need any help!)
User avatar
Vicious
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff
Posts: 519
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:26 am
Location: GG NO RE

Postby Vicious » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:58 pm

Why? wrote:uhhh, yeah =b

If you look close enough, the trail pattern contains the Da Vinci Code.


The Da Vinci Code is a 2003 mystery-detective fiction novel written by American author Dan Brown and published by the Doubleday Group in the United States and Bantam Books in the United Kingdom. It follows symbologist Robert Langdon as he investigates a murder in Paris's Louvre Museum and discovers a battle between the Priory of Sion and Opus Dei over the possibility of Jesus Christ of Nazareth having been married to and fathering a child with Mary Magdalene.

The title of the novel refers to, among other things, the fact that the murder victim Jacques Sauniere is found in the Denon Wing of the Louvre, naked and posed like Leonardo da Vinci's famous drawing, the Vitruvian Man, with a cryptic message written beside his body and a pentacle drawn on his stomach in his own blood.

So how is it possible for the Da Vinci code tobe in the trail's patterns
User avatar
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4
Posts: 670
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:40 pm

Postby nuclear cocaine » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:04 pm

I think it was a figure of speech vicious not literal but ya I do see funny patterns wen their in there lol
Why?
level5
level5
Posts: 1371
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: Verona

Postby Why? » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:35 pm

[SS]V 1 C 1 0 U S wrote:
Why? wrote:uhhh, yeah =b

If you look close enough, the trail pattern contains the Da Vinci Code.



ctrl+v

So how is it possible for the Da Vinci code tobe in the trail's patterns


Image
User avatar
shak
level2
level2
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:49 pm
Location: on the run to the bunker

Postby shak » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:55 pm

vicious you dont really think its funny to chose bagdad iraq as location.

i wanna see you a 16 years old child who lives in bagdad.
not really fun i guess.
please think more and do less.



p.s.:

and by the way vicous.

you say your "clantag" [SS] is cause your clan named "seven samurai".
why you call yourself SS vicious here in defcon forum where nobody knows your clan and your clan dont play defcon?

only a question but dont you know the SS from wwII?
i know people who call themself SS because of this and i knocked them.

be careful vicious.
User avatar
Vicious
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff
Posts: 519
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:26 am
Location: GG NO RE

Postby Vicious » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:27 pm

WHY? i was joking, all i did was just copy and paste from Wikipedia, just something to do in school, rather then doing school work, i wasnt trying to act like a smart ass
Last edited by Vicious on Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Vicious
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff
Posts: 519
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:26 am
Location: GG NO RE

Postby Vicious » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:28 pm

shak wrote:vicious you dont really think its funny to chose bagdad iraq as location.

i wanna see you a 16 years old child who lives in bagdad.
not really fun i guess.
please think more and do less.



p.s.:

and by the way vicous.

you say your "clantag" [SS] is cause your clan named "seven samurai".
why you call yourself SS vicious here in defcon forum where nobody knows your clan and your clan dont play defcon?


First of All when i joined the forum, i put that as my name Because I joined the B Team, i didnt know u cant change your name, Second of All i know what the SS is, thats not what im trying to affilate my name with.

Second of ALL, i put Baghdad, IRaq as my location because i want to joined the Armed Forces and i wish i was 18 right now because i would go over their and fight for my country

only a question but dont you know the SS from wwII?
i know people who call themself SS because of this and i knocked them.

be careful vicious.


First of All when i joined the forum, i put that as my name Because I joined the B Team, i didnt know u cant change your name, Second of All i know what the SS is, thats not what im trying to affilate my name with.

Second of ALL, i put Baghdad, IRaq as my location because i want to joined the Armed Forces and i wish i was 18 right now because i would go over their and fight for my country

Shak why does your location say Fallout Shelter, i dont think thats nice at all, you are implying that their is a nuclear war , and lots of people will die, that isnt good

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests