Submit your best Defcon Screenshot here

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

The Mighty Santa
level2
level2

Postby The Mighty Santa » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:58 am

Man... your attack profile was fucking shambles man... Also, I count 47 bombers and yet the game only gives you 44. How is that????? Also, could you provide the server name and the dedcon record? If you can't, I am compelled to believe that you faked this on your own server.... because you have wayy too much shit int eh air right now for it to be a normal game.
AIRburst95
level3
level3

Postby AIRburst95 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:16 am

BGP wrote:http://s3.amazonaws.com/BGP/IMG/screenshots/screenshot%202012-07-05%2067.png
http://s3.amazonaws.com/BGP/IMG/screens ... 5%2068.png
http://s3.amazonaws.com/BGP/IMG/screens ... 5%2069.png

note how there seems to be a lack of a 'coms' button in his selection screen, that kinda hinders to the possibility of a setup.
BGP
level2
level2

Postby BGP » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:53 am

The Mighty Santa wrote:Man... your attack profile was fucking shambles man... Also, I count 47 bombers and yet the game only gives you 44. How is that????? Also, could you provide the server name and the dedcon record? If you can't, I am compelled to believe that you faked this on your own server.... because you have wayy too much shit int eh air right now for it to be a normal game.

I was not able to count the 47 bombers that you alleged.
keyID = 436060 apollo13@lavabit.com
BGP
level2
level2

Postby BGP » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:55 am

AIRburst95 wrote:note how there seems to be a lack of a 'coms' button in his selection screen, that kinda hinders to the possibility of a setup.

I'm sure that is the first conclusion that you jump towards, given that you are clearly biased in favor of kudayta and discriminatory against the BGP. But you have zero evidence to support your accusation that this was in any way a "setup".
AIRburst95
level3
level3

Postby AIRburst95 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:08 am

BGP wrote:
AIRburst95 wrote:note how there seems to be a lack of a 'coms' button in his selection screen, that kinda hinders to the possibility of a setup.

I'm sure that is the first conclusion that you jump towards, given that you are clearly biased in favor of kudayta and discriminatory against the BGP. But you have zero evidence to support your accusation that this was in any way a "setup".

really? then where did the coms button go?
AIRburst95
level3
level3

Postby AIRburst95 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:12 am

AIRburst95 wrote:
BGP wrote:

nevermind I see you edited and cropped out the lower portion of the screen, scared?
BGP
level2
level2

Postby BGP » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:18 am

AIRburst95 wrote:
AIRburst95 wrote:
BGP wrote:

nevermind I see you edited and cropped out the lower portion of the screen, scared?

I did not edit out or crop out anything. These were the same images you quoted and linked to above.
AIRburst95
level3
level3

Postby AIRburst95 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:20 am

BGP wrote:
AIRburst95 wrote:
AIRburst95 wrote:
BGP wrote:

I did not edit out or crop out anything. These were the same images you quoted and linked to above.

then i wonder why the selection bar at the bottom mysteriously disappeared.

anyway it doesn't matter, you sure are showing up kudayta's self worth by beating "his" CPU congrats
BGP
level2
level2

Postby BGP » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:23 am

AIRburst95 wrote:
BGP wrote:
AIRburst95 wrote:
AIRburst95 wrote:
BGP wrote:

anyway it doesn't matter, you sure are showing up kudayta's self worth by beating "his" CPU congrats

The BGP has no control over kudayta's decision to "ragequit"... and the supreme irony of all of this is that it wouldn't be his first time to do so...

http://forums.introversion.co.uk/defcon ... php?t=8370
http://sfcon.demoszenen.de/dcrec/2012-0 ... _01.06.zip
AIRburst95
level3
level3

Postby AIRburst95 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:39 am

BGP wrote:
AIRburst95 wrote:
BGP wrote:
AIRburst95 wrote:
AIRburst95 wrote:
BGP wrote:

The BGP has no control over kudayta's decision to "ragequit"... and the supreme irony of all of this is that it wouldn't be his first time to do so...

http://forums.introversion.co.uk/defcon ... php?t=8370
http://sfcon.demoszenen.de/dcrec/2012-0 ... _01.06.zip

do you have the recording for this game? if you do and he does ragequit then i will accept your conclusion that he ragequits.
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:12 am

Yeah, this is obviously not a game that involved me as a player. He just renamed the AI player to "kudayta". And then added a bunch of extra bombers with a variable units game.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:31 pm

BGP wrote:I did not edit out or crop out anything. These were the same images you quoted and linked to above.

That just isn't true. There used to be a button bar at the bottom of each image.

xander
The Mighty Santa
level2
level2

Postby The Mighty Santa » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:51 pm

kudayta wrote:Yeah, this is obviously not a game that involved me as a player. He just renamed the AI player to "kudayta". And then added a bunch of extra bombers with a variable units game.

Yer yer
AIRburst95
level3
level3

Postby AIRburst95 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:54 pm

xander wrote:
BGP wrote:I did not edit out or crop out anything. These were the same images you quoted and linked to above.

That just isn't true. There used to be a button bar at the bottom of each image.

xander

lets wait and see if he responds to this...

Return to “General”