subs

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

rus|Mike
level5
level5

Postby rus|Mike » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:33 pm

odstjj75 wrote:"why " am i the idiot here, you didnt even take the time to read over my jibber jabber. or essay. i belive you are the idiot here. you didnt even read over it. why didnt you read over it? your the idiot you dont even know what im talking about and you call me an idiot.
your just stupid.

Your constant inability to tell the difference between "your" and "you're" already classifies you as mentally ill. Now go kill yourself. "Read over it" in case you're too stupid to understeand it from the first time.
Last edited by rus|Mike on Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sfericz
level5
level5

Postby sfericz » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:34 pm

odstjj75 wrote:"why " am i the idiot here, you didnt even take the time to read over my jibber jabber. or essay. i belive you are the idiot here. you didnt even read over it. why didnt you read over it? your the idiot you dont even know what im talking about and you call me an idiot.
your just stupid.

I did, read it all....you are an idiot.
Last edited by sfericz on Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
odstjj75
level1
level1

Postby odstjj75 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:34 pm

sfericz wrote:ICBM are so silos!! Wiki told me! You know the place where other idiots edit the pages! so STFU LOL ZOMG

this entire place is full of idiots, yeah buddy nothing but idiots edit pages on wiki. i belive you are the only idiot that gets on wiki to make stupid stuff. "
idiot
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

6wins. 4 losses :[
odstjj75
level1
level1

Postby odstjj75 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:37 pm

wow, always when you dont have a decent come back it always goes towards typing errors. literally every time i post a forum somebody has got to say something about my typing skills every time! i correct or reply back to them.

idiot(s)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

sfericz
level5
level5

Postby sfericz » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:45 pm

odstjj75 wrote:
sfericz wrote:ICBM are so silos!! Wiki told me! You know the place where other idiots edit the pages! so STFU LOL ZOMG

this entire place is full of idiots, yeah buddy nothing but idiots edit pages on wiki. i belive you are the only idiot that gets on wiki to make stupid stuff. "
idiot

I'm not your buddie "kid".

Second I would research more on what a ICBM is, before you start QFT from wiki.

odstjj75 wrote:from what ive learned a ICBM silo only holds one missiles,

Hm, missile"S"?
odstjj75
level1
level1

Postby odstjj75 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:06 am

well you really seem into this, you sure im not your only buddy right now. the only person speaking with you. and why should i listen to you.
pal. :]
QFT?
yeah im not going to quit wiki.
and do i honestly have to repeat my self, stop asking me to search what an ICBM is. its a freggin missile capable of delivering nuclear biological or convential war head and teddy bears. across the world or whatever you set the target at. it goes up booster phase than all the other phase, until it gets to its final stage. either a MIRV or a single warhead. and it goes throw atmosphere and it goes boom or drops off teddy bears.

maybe you need to do some research your self. since your constantly asking me the question what an ICBM is. take the time read over some information here um try this site it seems pretty accurate. wikipedia.com
haha idiot

:wink:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

odstjj75
level1
level1

Postby odstjj75 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:18 am

sfericz wrote:
odstjj75 wrote:

idiot

I'm not your buddie "kid".

Second I would research more on what a ICBM is, before you start QFT from wiki.

odstjj75 wrote:from what ive learned a ICBM silo only holds one missiles,

Hm, missile"S"?
im offended you showed me my mistake
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

sfericz
level5
level5

Postby sfericz » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:45 am

Ok, as you asked I've done more reasearch. Due to "SALT aggreements" A Silo station is allowed to only reload every 12 hours. Many silo stations have underground bunkers holding the extra ICMB's which get carried by this and loaded like so.

The launching of the ICBM causes some stress on the launching station, so a limited amount or ICMB's may be launched from there before silo station is revamped.

Also subs must reach a depth between 200-75 feet below sea level to launch an ICBM, making it more visible to sonar and other sub finding equipment.

Lastly, this is a game that isn't based completely on how its done in the real world.
odstjj75
level1
level1

Postby odstjj75 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:42 am

hey, nice find. we learn something new everyday.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Wasgood
level5
level5

Postby Wasgood » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:24 am

You lack decent punctuation.
Plus this thread is finished now. Xander has answered your question more then anyone can.
odstjj75
level1
level1

Postby odstjj75 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:53 am

was good.

thanks, and good riddance

just voicing my opinion here.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

T-95
level2
level2

Postby T-95 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:52 am

sfericz wrote:"SALT aggreements"

But didn't the U.S withdraw from the agreements in 1986?

And nice find on the pictures for the Minuteman. I've watched somewhere on TV that the Americans wanted to build an underground rail-track system between the launch sites to reload the silos, but the project got cancelled because it's an rather complicated system and requires a lot of resources.

And IMO, the silos are obsolete. "RT-2UTTH Topol-M" has proven that :P
level4
level4

Postby 47 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:12 pm

the Americans wanted to build an underground rail-track system between the launch sites to reload the silos, but the project got cancelled because it's an rather complicated system and requires a lot o

maximum chances are that they made up something much better then the rail track system to reload silos...it would be a complete secret thoug... as sfe said a silo tkae s 12 hrs to reload...maybe the Americans came with something that can easily reduce the time and give them better launch capability at a faster rate.. as for calling me an idiot..i dont mind as ppl who dont know stuff before saying anyhting are the real idiots..i dont know about u but i had a keen interest in military battles, weapons and stuff so i said about ICBMs with what i knew..if u think that i am wrong prove me and then call me an IDIOT...till then its better to keep quite and STOP calling others IDIOTS
Gulidar
level4
level4

Postby Gulidar » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:38 pm

maximum chances are that they made up something much better then the rail track system to reload silos...it would be a complete secret thoug...

Minimum chances. There is no point in hiding such an info, as the meaning of nuclear forces is to show the enemy that if he launches his nukes and hits he will still be destroyed.
What is the death of one world in the cause of purity?
level4
level4

Postby 47 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:48 pm

Minimum chances. There is no point in hiding such an info

oh yes there is point in hiding this info my friend...you dont want ur enemy to know about ur launch capability...if they know how long will u take to reloade then they will try to come up with something similar or much better...this will remove ur chance of launching first at them so this kind of info is always ketp confidential.. its the same thing like Area 51 concept...doe it exist or not...nobody know...what went in there..what did they build and where is the new area 51...as many ppl say the org has been shutdown for satelites could spy on it...so now where is the new one...u see this kind of info is kept hidden from all others

Return to “General”