team infection, team meeting, agenda:new captain

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:30 pm

Well, there you have it, you can't vote for somebody that doesn't want the job.

Also, the next time I'll be on during the day for "regular" matches is Wed. the 9th. Any other time and it's a fluke. :P
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast...
trickser
level5
level5

Postby trickser » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:42 pm

HA, then i will do it, damn reverse psycologie!
Forrest Krunk
level3
level3

Postby Forrest Krunk » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:36 am

All of you must walk the plank for MUTINY! If we must switch Captains (I'm sure Tron will be disappointed) Then Wu or Sen will make an excellent captain. It's a team vote and what's best for the team would be an active captain, so I too will walk the plank and vote Senator for TI Captain (Sorry Tron!)
trickser
level5
level5

Postby trickser » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:10 am

Hm, that lets me think, the only reason to switch captian is to get the extra point. But to honor our Captian BATTLETRON we can also win this with one or 2 games more instead of a late backstab.
Steady as i am, i vote to keep him.
I am Legion
level2
level2

Postby I am Legion » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:37 am

trickser wrote:Hm, that lets me think, the only reason to switch captian is to get the extra point. But to honor our Captian BATTLETRON we can also win this with one or 2 games more instead of a late backstab.
Steady as i am, i vote to keep him.

You'll do it, then you wont. Whats it going to be Sen. I vote that you stop waffling and just accept :)
wu.j China
level2
level2

Postby wu.j China » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:32 am

hi.all.
my opinion :
1.I would like to vote Legion or senator to be our captain.
2.My internet is not fit .It may occur some unknow problems sometimes.and also time zone difference
3.I will be a partner of our captain to help to win more captain points.
some suggestions:
1.more 1v1 games between us(team C).more experence share.
2.Captain choice 2v2 ladder match more careful. and you also need to choice a good partner when you meet Ace and Rus...
Why?
level5
level5

Postby Why? » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:40 am

wu.j China wrote:hi.all.
my opinion :
1.I would like to vote Legion or senator to be our captain.
2.My internet is not fit .It may occur some unknow problems sometimes.and also time zone difference
3.I will be a partner of our captain to help to win more captain points.
some suggestions:
1.more 1v1 games between us(team C).more experence share.
2.Captain choice 2v2 ladder match more careful. and you also need to choice a good partner when you meet Ace and Rus...

I agree!

I don't want to face Ace n Mike again, but I think we have quite a few players that can take them, possibly with each other, but most definitely with Senator at their side.

We all know Tron is our captain, this is just an alternate because we need the point bonus with things this close. It's not entirely necessary, tho...

With favorable match-ups we could use the bonus against Ace, while risking nothing ourselves...
Pwnbroker
level2
level2

Postby Pwnbroker » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:52 am

I vote to honor Battle by keeping him as Captain through the end of the season. A show of solidarity for our friend and leader. We'll need to work a little harder to win but if we remember to play with random cities we could get definitely get there.

What say you proud men of .:TI:.?
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:19 pm

My opinion is in full sintony with senator's and pwn's....team C, also with wu's suggestions and wu himself as a player, can win the season with its captain tron. I'm not be able to contribute for this goal...but senator, wu, legion, mvpe, why? and others could be obtain that for us. I vote Battletron captain, i vote for serious consulting beetween the best c team players to organize end season.
Forever Young
level5
level5

Postby Forever Young » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:28 pm

I`m for Senator as our captain because i think he is a better player.
Also it isn`t okay when i have scheduled a game for playing and Battletron join the server and kick me out after a long waiting.:cry:
He didn`t asked me if he can play!That`s a bit too arrogant for me or i`m wrong with the rules :?:
Forever Young
level5
level5

Postby Forever Young » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:56 pm

However i hope Battletron can rejoin in our team with a good health and of course he is also a good player! :wink:
Eral
level4
level4

Postby Eral » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:08 pm

Pwnbroker wrote:I vote to honor Battle by keeping him as Captain through the end of the season. A show of solidarity for our friend and leader. We'll need to work a little harder to win but if we remember to play with random cities we could get definitely get there.

What say you proud men of .:TI:.?

YUP.

(and if not i vote for the Senator)

Return to “General”